• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gay glitches in Fifa

Strike

iv3xiwk8dnS1P.gif
tumblr_m9gqpkM7mL1r2352h.gif

I think its kind of ironic that Football is way behind most professional sports when it comes to combating homophobia and tolerance issues in general.

Well it's a sport that is played anywhere from countries with hardly any homophobia, to third world countries and middle eastern countries where dictators will claim there's no gays in, so it seems pretty natural/obvious there will be leagues with high homophobia.

hopoates_finger.jpg

well, its kinda football.

Jon Hopoate aka "Poo finger" got kicked out for fingering guys arses in the scrums. Was pretty big news in Australia at the time. If you see the youtube of it the guy looks SO violated.

hopoates_finger.jpg

well, its kinda football.

Jon Hopoate aka "Poo finger" got kicked out for fingering guys arses in the scrums. Was pretty big news in Australia at the time. If you see the youtube of it the guy looks SO violated.

I remember this. Everyone at school was giving each other Hopoate's. I wasn't complaining.

I was sure that by the time I woke up this morning the thread title would have been changed to reflect that these are in fact not glitches and are wholly representative of the sport.
If you told me this was a leak of EA's next gen engine I would believe you at this point.

Top Bottom