• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So baby making dungeon crawler "Conception" is coming to the West? (lawl not rly)

San3711

Neo Member
Is it bad that I can't really tell the difference between the star children and the maidens?

Either way, seems like a nice quirky title if you don't take it too seriously. I'm not a fan of characters looking so young, but I suppose there are others out there who like that sort of thing.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this or not, but Spike released a similar English press release announcing Danganronpa when its Japanese version was first announced announced in Famitsu.

I think by TBD, they mean that the release itself is to be determined rather than an actual release date being to be determined.

Don't take this from me. :(

So, still no word on this coming stateside eh? My main gripe is that it seems like it's almost ALL talking and not much combat, or is there just more prefacing early on and once you have child warriors pumped out you can just go off on adventures?

My main gripe about all these PSP games... why aren't they coming to Vita? Sigh. I understand it's like insanely cheap and easy to make crap on the PSP now but come on, outside of Japan, games only on PSP are basically quietly sent outside to be shot and forgotten about. I don't want the same thing to happen to the Vita :\

a publish that respects gaming as an artistic medium
iMSu5qeAIgp3O.jpg

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
My main gripe about all these PSP games... why aren't they coming to Vita? Sigh. I understand it's like insanely cheap and easy to make crap on the PSP now but come on, outside of Japan, games only on PSP are basically quietly sent outside to be shot and forgotten about. I don't want the same thing to happen to the Vita :\

Because: Japanese PSP sales >>>> Japanese VITA sales

The additional worldwide sales for VITA are meaningless for these titles since they weren't going to sell any in the west anyway.

Top Bottom