• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Store BF deals are LIVE! Update: Bunch of games $10

U2NUMB

Nice.. picked up 2 copies of Forza (I already own it but great gifts for friends) DC3 and The Journey... about the only 2 games I do not own on that list.

Forza people.. buy it !

Deals are too good.. went back and ordered Just Dance, NFS and BL2 all for gifts!

SlickVic

$5 for Forza Horizon after the $10 coupon from pre-ordering DC3 is pretty tempting. Haven't really played many arcade racers, but for $5, don't mind checking this out and seeing if I like it.

I'd be all over Forza if they extended the offer to Canadians
LLShC.gif

LQX

Thought this would only be in store. Bought Forza Horizon. It is a no-brainer at that price.

Got a copy of Dance Central 3. As long as there is some egg nog and rum under the tree, then I can guarantee some drunken dancing over the holiday.

Jhoan

Ah yeah, I just ordered Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Borderlands 2, and Dishonored. Screw online tax though; it came out to $81.63 (NY Tax FTL) but I didn't have to leave my house for it, so it's worth it. Now I have a big ass backlog to plow through over the Holiday break after finals are done. Sucks that AC3 sold out fast though.

For those of you who have it, is Forza Horizon worth it at 15 bucks? The reason I ask is because I have the other 2 Forza games, but I could never get into them because I like Arcade style racers like NFS more than realistic racers.They simply cannot hold my attention for very long before I lose interest in them. If anything, I'll check it out later on Amazon. I thought the demo was OK.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
For me it says unit price $60 BUT under that it shows

Discount: -$45.00
Subtotal: $14.99
Sales tax: $1.01
Shipping: $0.00
Order total: $16.00

Weird! Mine does not have anything but unit price. I checked ny cc though and that only took 16$

Resident Evil 6 was a nice surprise deal.

Grabbed Forza too.

I'll pay the tax to not have to sweat over the Amazon lightning deal.

Only thing now to wait for is BG3 Premium on Amazon later tonight for $25

U2NUMB

People are really bitching over sales tax when they are saving 45 dollars off retail?

Anyone?
EDIT: Bah, too late.

If you loved Burnout then pick up NFS Most Wanted. I prefer Forza but sounds like Burnout might be your type of game. Forza is just chill and relaxed fun but so well done.

Double D

Forza shows as out of stock once you click 'Shop Now'. The big question is whether to get Dishonored, or hope it gets the same price on Steam.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
So glad I waited on Dance Central 3, 15 bucks for it plus free MS points from that fb survey thing makes me feel good.

I'm excited about Forza Horizons. I sort of wanted the game, but I had previously bought NFS, so I was trying to ration my racing games, but... $15? Sold.

Also the ad at the top of this page is for Forza Horizons for $60 on the Microsoft Store...

Wow, these are selling out extremely fast. After some thinking I went back too add Need for Speed: Most Wanted to my cart but it was already sold out. Then when I refreshed the page Forza Horizon was sold out as well. I did manage to get Dance Central 3 though, $15 is just so cheap.

Top Bottom