• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Daily Meal made a map of supposedly the most hated thing to eat in every state

Regiruler

What in the fuck are Keurig K-Cups?

They're little plastic containers that have coffee grounds or tea stuff in them, and you put them in the machine for it to prepare it and fill a cup.

I think it's because washington has a lot of offices (where you would see one) but is well known for their craft coffee (this looking down on it).
Dabbing pizza grease with a napkin is not a food.

It's still awful and basically ruins the pizza.

Mayonnaise is the most vile of vile substances I'm so happy with my state.

Guess I'll never visit Texas then, I refuse to eat steak anything other then well done, it's absolutely disgusting otherwise.

state_word_map_2x.png
Pretty much.

Questionable data source. This is just promotion and a puff piece.

Dali

Corner piece of a brownie? The best part?
This is fake news.
I think you're confusing it with corner pieces of rectangular birthday cake. The corner piece of puts you into euphoric state of nirvana. Either that or it was a sugar coma.

Hazmat

I don't understand what possible methodology they could use. Do they just eliminate anything that's spoiled/legitimately inedible?

I think they pulled stuff that sounds right and interesting out of their asses. Like Texas, "Steak cooked well done," I just can't imagine any large group of people answering that. We love steak, but unlike Hank Hill we occasionally think about other things.

e_i

My state New Jersey is Gas station wine? WTF is that? I've never heard of such a thing.
Also, Mayo on fries? Ranch on pizza? WTF is wrong with people? WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!

Top Bottom