• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
ZgLlX23.png

shaowebb

So...ya think he'll still call it "assist me" given the circumstances of the new Marvel's system mechanics? Just thinkin' is all.

Dahbomb

So you are saying Marvel 3 in 2018?

Nah man that's a bit much even for me. As long as we can have the definitive one last ride for Marvel, I am good then.

Dlent

I haven't played Pokken in almost a year. The only surprising thing about this donation drive was a reminder that the game still has a community. Are there people online?

Numb

So you are saying Marvel 3 in 2018?

Nah man that's a bit much even for me. As long as we can have the definitive one last ride for Marvel, I am good then.

I hope not

---------

Was done with those movies 11yrs ago
full
. Only hear crazy plots from people about them

shaowebb

Figured I'd go and practice UI stuff by redesigning the awful UI in Arcana Heart 3 Love Max to something that actually conveys information and looks interesting. Figured it'd be nice to put something in a portfolio in case I can find a way outta industry at some point. Plus,since I wont post my own game's shit its a good place to start by correcting bad UI in other games.

When searching for assets to replace icons online someone mentioned matches and story shit that never happened.

Turns out as you play in the GALLERY of all friggin places you unlock "memories." Each character has a 5-6 chapter main story adventure to play that includes matches as well as a 9 to 10 chapter set of substories. These detail more about the characters, their history and various pieces of info about the game and its world. I never went into the gallery before and its apparently an entire extra game.

Holy shit man...main story already has so many branching paths in its story per character its ridiculous. In main story you can choose between one of several opponents every match and each with different story and order does impact things occassionally meaning every story path per character has multiple routes. Plus the entire after story is large.

Its all fluff piece anime story, but my god I had no idea this game had so much story in it. This is actually a pretty large title. Way larger than I originally knew. Glad I got this on steam. I can use Arcana artwork in the gallery to get full scale art of the monsters that are pretty detailed for use in this project as well as any of the sidebar animation images to replace the cheapo looking sprites on character select in the UI design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom