• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Evil Within 2 |OT| "Something not quite right"

EternalWolf

Neo Member
Took me 44 hours but I finally beat it. I stealth killed everything and found every single item in the game, going to run through the game again using upgrade skills and weapons this time.

Quick question. For New Game+ can I just load the final save file/select continue and will the New Game that is started automatically be a NG+, or do I have to go the the NG+ and load the file?

I figured it would be best to ask here, can you craft ammo in The Evil Within 1? I've gone back to it (not played since release) after loving number 2 but I can't for the life of me remember a crafting system and I'm always really low on ammo. My save was on chapter 3 so I've probably missed any tutorial for it, I probably should have started a new save but I really hated the opening playing cat and mouse with the fat fucker.
No. You only craft crossbow bolts from parts/trap parts.

DirtyLarry

Got up to Chapter 15 this weekend. Having Mario Odyssey and Wolfenstein was not helping matters at all, but I am determined to beat this game before I really move on to those games.

So in an effort to help me do so, for those that beat it how much longer do you think I have? Specifically I am
right past the cut scene with Myra where she turns normal for a second and tells Seb to just leave and then walks away and he is in some crumbled building with a 3 flight stairwell that has a mirror on the top stairwell.
Am I almost at the end? I believe I know how many Chapters there are total, so now I am close as far as Chapter count, but just wondering if these are longer chapters or shorter ones.

I definitely take my sweet time with things. Go for stealth whenever possible and also search every square inch, although I am apparently not so good at the latter as I feel like I have not found a locker key in a long damn time.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
No. You only craft crossbow bolts from parts/trap parts.

Not a fan of that, but thanks. Also not a fan of the dedicated melee key, it's handled much better in the sequel. I guess that's why it's bad to play the first game after a sequel, you notice all the shortcomings much more. I will say the first game is creepy as fuck though.

EternalWolf

Neo Member
Got up to Chapter 15 this weekend. Having Mario Odyssey and Wolfenstein was not helping matters at all, but I am determined to beat this game before I really move on to those games.

So in an effort to help me do so, for those that beat it how much longer do you think I have? Specifically I am
right past the cut scene with Myra where she turns normal for a second and tells Seb to just leave and then walks away and he is in some crumbled building with a 3 flight stairwell that has a mirror on the top stairwell.
Am I almost at the end? I believe I know how many Chapters there are total, so now I am close as far as Chapter count, but just wondering if these are longer chapters or shorter ones.

I definitely take my sweet time with things. Go for stealth whenever possible and also search every square inch, although I am apparently not so good at the latter as I feel like I have not found a locker key in a long damn time.

Shorter Chapters. Not worth starting Mario or Wolfenstein at this point.

Astral Dog

played chapter 1 and parts of CH 2 so so far no enemies encounters, but so far i likey :)

The major complain i have is the character models looks weird/off except for maybe the agent, otherwise interiors are well crafted and looks like a proper gen upgrade , Tango did good job its probably one of the best looking horror games ever made.

I like the Gallery and weird effects

Took me 44 hours but I finally beat it. I stealth killed everything and found every single item in the game, going to run through the game again using upgrade skills and weapons this time.

Quick question. For New Game+ can I just load the final save file/select continue and will the New Game that is started automatically be a NG+, or do I have to go the the NG+ and load the file?

I’m pretty sure you have to use NG+

Jharp

You're very close. Ch. 15 is the last chapter with real "gameplay." After that it's an easy boss fight (easiest in the game in my opinion), and the final chapter is very story heavy with bits of gameplay. Just power through, you're right there.

DirtyLarry

Shorter Chapters. Not worth starting Mario or Wolfenstein at this point.

You're very close. Ch. 15 is the last chapter with real "gameplay." After that it's an easy boss fight (easiest in the game in my opinion), and the final chapter is very story heavy with bits of gameplay. Just power through, you're right there.
Perfect thank you. Thought that may be the case when after I posted I played about 15 more minutes and already hit Chapter 16. I am so close!! Plan on finishing it today hopefully.

DirtyLarry

I beat it finally.
Loved it overall, but I do feel I liked the first game ever so slightly better. It just had more variety I felt. It was more demented.
This game had some good demented shit, do not get me wrong, just feel like the first game was more twisted is the better term. It felt more surreal.

I really am just nitpicking, as overall I loved it, but it was also a bit of a slog there towards the end. For a decent amount of chapters I no longer felt threatened. I was super comfortable with the stealth, how it worked, and as such I more or less felt invincible. Perhaps that was the whole damn point, but any real challenge kind of left a little bit too early for my liking.

Still though. Really damn good game. One of my favorites of the year.

I hated the first Evil Within...at first. I ended up liking it, but there is a lot I didn't like.

I loved the Evil Within 2...at first. I ended up not liking it as much, but there is a lot I did like.

Evil Within 1, felt cheap with some of the deaths, but eventually I liked the upgrades, rare supplies and going back to the hospital.

I really liked where the Evil Within 2 was going with the first open area, but the next area was way smaller and the next was a corridor. I never felt like the game was difficult and it was rarely scary. They had to bring back cool enemies from the first one, but still ended up lacking in that area. I do think I missed something with the frost witch(?). I don't think I completed that story.

Overall Evil Within 2 felt rushed, especially the ending.

A fucking Duran Duran cover. I love Duran Duran, but what.

Mister Wolf

Game is starting to really hit It's stride. I like that the bolts get a bonus effect when u max the damage. Gotta max out those harpoon bolts.

I figured it would be best to ask here, can you craft ammo in The Evil Within 1? I've gone back to it (not played since release) after loving number 2 but I can't for the life of me remember a crafting system and I'm always really low on ammo. My save was on chapter 3 so I've probably missed any tutorial for it, I probably should have started a new save but I really hated the opening playing cat and mouse with the fat fucker.

No, you can only craft crossbow bolts.

Finally completed Classic mode and got my Platinum!
Made the mistake of being a little too liberal with saves early on though, which meant I had go through
Theodore's ring of fire with flame golems
face three Keepers
Laura
a bunch of Wax-men
Giant Power Pole Monster
, and
Giga Myra
all in one go. All in all, not as demanding as Akumu difficulty but that gauntlet took just as many attempts as anything I did in TEW1. All I can say is thank the heavens for shock bolts and the Sniper Rifle.

Enjoyed the game quite a bit. Probably less so than the first, but I played it to completion three times in the matter of four days so it must have been doing something right for me to find it so compelling.

Zampano

I like this game but ruined it for myself by playing on nightmare. It’s been a bit of a slog to be honest, and made a lot of the boss fights not much fun. I’m just a sucker for a “The way it’s supposed to be played” message on the start screen.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I'd buy this game if a fps view was ever am option! Just looks right from what I've seen.
giphy.gif

If anything they need to pull the camera back, there's a reason some people see TEW2 as the best Horror game in a long time and one of those reasons include it not being another FPS horror.
But I suppose an option wouldn't hurt.

sphinx

the piano man
I like this game but ruined it for myself by playing on nightmare. It’s been a bit of a slog to be honest, and made a lot of the boss fights not much fun. I’m just a sucker for a “The way it’s supposed to be played” message on the start screen.

exactly the opposite for me,

as someone looking to get the platinum, playing on survival was a HUGE waste of time.

playing in nightmare would have saved me 20 hours or gameplay, but I remembered what a terrible time I had with nightmare/akumu on 1 and decided to take it easy...well the game is indeed piss easy compared to EW1 on normal.

the game is just not very combat oriented, enemies are stupid and not very varied, you can also walk away from them most of the time.

Zampano

exactly the opposite for me,

as someone looking to get the platinum, playing on survival was a HUGE waste of time.

playing in nightmare would have saved me 20 hours or gameplay, but I remembered what a terrible time I had with nightmare/akumu on 1 and decided to take it easy...well the game is indeed piss easy compared to EW1 on normal.

the game is just not very combat oriented, enemies are stupid and not very varied, you can also walk away from them most of the time.

I’ve had good moments, but some of the bosses have been grim. Basically running in a big circle waiting for ammo to respawn and finding ways to cheese them.

Other things like there’s no point picking up ammo pouch upgrades because you’ll never have enough ammo to fill them anyway.

The other thing I love about survival horror is the rare moments of empowerment but I’ve never had that in EW2 - it’s been skin of my teeth all the way.

Just finished it and watching credits as I write this. Might actually do another play through on a lower difficulty which is a first I think.

isual

i liked the game, just not as much as the first.

the 1st had better movement and run speed, and i preferred its linearity more.

Astral Dog

Tgis game's open world is awesome, UNION is a great setting so far unfortunately the worst is tedious combat very, low enemy variety and a focus on stealth ( though the stealth isn't bad just neccessary to complete the game).

But this game succeded as horror, stealth and even technical showcase.
The plot might not be complex but it varies from bad to ok.

TEW2>>>>RE7 and i like RE7

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I just finished TEW1 after loving TEW2, I played them both on casual as I have no interest in stealth, this allowed me to fight and kill all the enemies I came across which to me was fun as I enjoyed the gunplay a lot, it never got old shooting off heads and limbs. I will say TEW1 was harder than TEW2 mostly due to the fact I was still hurting for ammo all the time, but obviously neither were difficult on casual.

It was interesting playing the first game after the second as it really highlighted all the improvements in the sequel, it really was better from top to bottom. The voice acting, characters, gameplay were all just so much better, I also preferred the location and semi open world nature of the sequel. I will say though I think the first game had a few real high points which probably hit higher, but overall I preferred the sequel. There were also a lot of one shot mechanics in the first game which I didn't appreciate, which were almost entirely removed from the sequel. They also cut down on the forced walking which was appreciated. One of the biggest changes was the ability to bind more than 4 items, God it was annoying having to keep going into my inventory to select a weapon. And on the same note having to rebind the syringe every time you went down to 0 in stock as it removed them from your hotkeys.

Performance still isn't great after all these years though, you can now remove the black bars and select 60fps mode but I had to play at 900p to hit 60fps stable with a GTX 970, it was either that or 1080p with the black bars which just looked awful IMO. Removing the black bars was a 15-30fps hit depending on the area. The sequel ran about the same but with better visuals at least, and no bars in sight.

Overall I enjoyed both games, I'd give TEW1 7/10 and TEW2 8/10. It's a shame the sequel didn't sell well as I'd definitely like another but it's unlikely I guess.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Overall I enjoyed both games, I'd give TEW1 7/10 and TEW2 8/10. It's a shame the sequel didn't sell well as I'd definitely like another but it's unlikely I guess.

Not sure about overall sales but we did have news from the UK that it actually did more digitally and sold more then TEW did at launch.

Woohoo! Finally finished it. Had over 30 hours. I played on Nightmare, went full stealth, and killed almost every enemy in the game with stealth kills, if I could.

I missed a single residual memory, and I know which one. Right before the theater battle, if you go up the stairs, it's right there. I thought the main battle would be up there, so I went into the theater doors first... whoops... Then by the time I realized I wouldn't be able to get back there, I had gotten so far I decided to forget it.

Also missed a single file, somehow.. Hrm...

I've had good moments, but some of the bosses have been grim. Basically running in a big circle waiting for ammo to respawn and finding ways to cheese them.

Other things like there's no point picking up ammo pouch upgrades because you'll never have enough ammo to fill them anyway.

The other thing I love about survival horror is the rare moments of empowerment but I've never had that in EW2 - it's been skin of my teeth all the way.

Just finished it and watching credits as I write this. Might actually do another play through on a lower difficulty which is a first I think.

I was worried about playing on Nightmare.. But once I started playing this game like Metal Gear Solid V, it went pretty smoothly. I had picked up pretty much every single item in the game, as far as I could tell, so I had a TON of ammo and supplies to use on bosses. It also made actually using these weapons near the end a ton of fun, as I had more than enough ammo to blow through.

Great game. The first is probably the better horror game, and I was worried this second one wouldn't hold up on it's own, but the story goes from completely generic feeling to pretty cool.. particularly with the indulgent ending battles and cutscenes. I had a great time!

Kidman said we'd talk later about Joseph..... But she never followed up on that conversation... JOSEPH!!!!

EternalWolf

Neo Member
It's been about a week since I beat/played it. Looking back on it the biggest flaws are that the stealth is overpowered with easily exploitable AI and there just isn't enough "unique"/Evil Within areas. It would have been better if the open worlds had more linear areas to explore/find similiar to pretty much every encounter with that Sebastian girl. Like if each area was treated as a hub open world and each house had it's own crazy unique linear area. There was just to much open world in this game for it to feel like a real horror experience.

The stealth makes the crafting system almost useless as well. Having linear areas with unique puzzles/enemies and the such where stealth isn't an option would force you to use resources and they could have implemented a fail system or even level select to allow you back into the open world if you screwed up and were unable to proceed or something. I think the game really would have excelled with a Mario 64 type hub world, where each open world was a fair more interactive Castle and certain houses, areas etc... where the paintings.

The game opens up like we are in for a crazy experience but all of a sudden we go into "empty" open worlds. I just don't like the design of most open world games because they dont tend to be memorable experiences, more of a screw around experience. I mean I could probably run through this game beyond quickly on my second playthrough and it would be funner just because I know most of the game world is a waste of time to explore.

However I also feel this is a great stepping stone if they were to make a 3rd game with the above things included as well as some other implementations. Really this could make for a great 3d Metroidvania with one huge hubworld to explore and a bunch of linear level experiences to find, while still maintaining the idea of having a horror game with no atmospheric limitations. STEM is truly a brilliant way to jump from one atmosphere to the next, but they haven't quiet figured it out yet. The base is there, but they need to expand upon it further.

Really hope we get a 3rd game. Probably my favorite new franchise(as in more than 1 game) of the generation.

xVodevil

Game finished, it was quite good actually! Though could have used more of those open world, bigger chapters. It's definitely very good to be a horror fan this year! And also I'm in for a third game!

Just having a mess around with the pro patch and its quite nice. Obviously DF will have to do their thing but there is a decent boost to image quality in this patch. It was quite jaggy in some areas, especially the outdoor open world bits but for the most part now, this is gone. My guess would be this has got the standard 1440p upgrade but it does help the image quite a lot.

JustCheeze

Neo Member
Just having a mess around with the pro patch and its quite nice. Obviously DF will have to do their thing but there is a decent boost to image quality in this patch. It was quite jaggy in some areas, especially the outdoor open world bits but for the most part now, this is gone. My guess would be this has got the standard 1440p upgrade but it does help the image quite a lot.

It's only 1260p.... which is in the same ballpark between RE7 on PS4 vs PS4 Pro.

Sad Monster

Neo Member
It's absolutely stunning on One X.

(1800p)

I'll second this. The stuff in the photographer's lair (the more minimalist art style) looks incredibly sharp and striking. Seeing how it all looks on X is another reason to enjoy the new game + playthrough.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I finally finished this the other day after taking a break to finish Wolfenstein 2.

My thoughts are overall I enjoyed The Evil Within 2 a lot more than 1, but there are some things I preferred about 1.

TEW1 was a game that I both admired for the quality in which it was made, but the style drove me absolutely insane and at times I absolutely loathed the game. Small corridors, complete and total lack of ammo. I appreciate a challenge, and have played many horror games similar in style, but something about the shooting mechanics in that game annoyed me so much. That said, I really enjoyed the story, thought it was scary, and just enjoyed the way the story unfolded and the overall narrative. I just hated the gameplay.

I thought TEW2 greatly improved the gameplay. Corridors almost nowhere to be found. It's a much more "at your own pace" style of gameplay. I didn't feel like I constantly was under pressure and had to be on the ball. I could relax, and tackle one area at a time. I could decide between stealth or a more aggressive style. There were more opportunities to find ammo if you need it, but also exploring was totally optional. I thought the ability upgrades in 2 really made for a much more enjoyable experience, especially some of the combat upgrades. I hated the shooting mechanics, so I knew from the jump I was going to save all my green gels for the "freeze time" perk and that really made the game so much more fun combat-wise IMO. That said, I thought the story, atmosphere, scares all paled greatly in comparison to TEW1. I just thought the story in this game was all over the place and very redundant at times.

So overall, I enjoyed playing TEW2 much more than 1, but I thought 1 was actually a higher quality horror experience, it just didn't fit my personal tastes nearly as much as TEW2 did.

-MD-

I finally finished this earlier on Nightmare, I see they removed your death tally from the game completion screen for whatever reason... when I went to go load my save to check my total deaths the new game+ save reset all my stats so there goes that, I think it was around 15 though, nothing in the game was very threatening.

Sebastian was downgraded (dialogue/voice, he sucks in 2) but Kidman saw improvements (character model and voice actress). The shooting in 1 was as smooth as butter, some of the best gunplay out there for a TPS but in 2 it just feels clunky, same goes for Sebastian's movement. The most glaring fault in this game is the brain-dead enemy AI, it's some of the worst I've seen in years even on the highest difficulty and ridiculously easy to abuse. If you aggro an enemy all you have to do is run 10 feet and they'll lose interest a few seconds later. The long drawn out conversations with the uninteresting side characters complete with dialogue trees had no place in a game like this. Things like Claire De Lune were brought back but in a half-assed way, in the original the song served a purpose, you'd hear it in the distance and know safety was nearby, but here it's just "hey remember this song?" and it cuts in and out as you enter/exit menus, it's just lazy. I also could've done with a few dozen less long hallways to run through, someone on the dev team really likes long hallways.

I think the standout moments for me was the
church
bit in chapter 3 and the
returning bosses
in chapter 14 (even though those encounters all felt dumbed down, it was a nice callback.)

Overall a super disappointing sequel to one of my favorite games ever, outside of a few small improvements (not needing to crouch to execute, being able to shoot while crouched etc) it's downgraded in nearly every way and it's a shame. I had high hopes for this one, I intended to play it as much if not more than the first game but I don't even really feel like giving it a second playthrough where as I played through the original half a dozen times back to back.

It's a 7/10 for me. I'd love if Mikami was behind the wheel for a 3rd entry but I'd want them to lean heavily on what the first game did and not so much on what this game tried to do.

Edit: and I didn't even touch on the removal of the matches/trap mechanics but that's a whole other thing.

Ombra

I finally finished this earlier on Nightmare, I see they removed your death tally from the game completion screen for whatever reason... when I went to go load my save to check my total deaths the new game+ save reset all my stats so there goes that, I think it was around 15 though, nothing in the game was very threatening.

Sebastian was downgraded (dialogue/voice, he sucks in 2) but Kidman saw improvements (character model and voice actress). The shooting in 1 was as smooth as butter, some of the best gunplay out there for a TPS but in 2 it just feels clunky, same goes for Sebastian's movement. The most glaring fault in this game is the brain-dead enemy AI, it's some of the worst I've seen in years even on the highest difficulty and ridiculously easy to abuse. If you aggro an enemy all you have to do is run 10 feet and they'll lose interest a few seconds later. The long drawn out conversations with the uninteresting side characters complete with dialogue trees had no place in a game like this. Things like Claire De Lune were brought back but in a half-assed way, in the original the song served a purpose, you'd hear it in the distance and know safety was nearby, but here it's just "hey remember this song?" and it cuts in and out as you enter/exit menus, it's just lazy. I also could've done with a few dozen less long hallways to run through, someone on the dev team really likes long hallways.

I think the standout moments for me was the
church
bit in chapter 3 and the
returning bosses
in chapter 14 (even though those encounters all felt dumbed down, it was a nice callback.)

Overall a super disappointing sequel to one of my favorite games ever, outside of a few small improvements (not needing to crouch to execute, being able to shoot while crouched etc) it's downgraded in nearly every way and it's a shame. I had high hopes for this one, I intended to play it as much if not more than the first game but I don't even really feel like giving it a second playthrough where as I played through the original half a dozen times back to back.

It's a 7/10 for me. I'd love if Mikami was behind the wheel for a 3rd entry but I'd want them to lean heavily on what the first game did and not so much on what this game tried to do.
You are good at this. You hit every single point I felt on the head. The first game pulled me in despite its flaws. This game is kinda vapid. In my opinionSebastian got a massive downgrade in pretty much every way.

ArjanN

The scene with
the sadist from EW1
is so cathartic, haha.

I can see how the sequel isn't for everyone but to me it's an Alien to Aliens thing in that they went for a different take for the sequel but they're both good and which one you prefer mostly just comes down to personal preference.

EW1 was more straight up horror, scarier and pretty unrelenting although frustrating at times and technically wonky on release. EW2 is more actiony, not as atmospheric, but has better writing and a bunch of quality of life improvements although at times it's too forgiving. (definitely recommend starting on Nightmare)

Enjoyed EW2 a lot.
Overall both games about even out for me.

Regolego

Neo Member
Loved TEW1 and played it on Survival 3 times. Hated TEW2 and thought it was way too easy on Nightmare.
Currently replaying TEW1 again on Survival. I got surprised again on how good it is. The art and story direction is so dreamy and forever classic.
Everything is so wellbalanced.
2 sucks in so many ways but I will put my comparison in list-form later on. Have just played it once but dont feel anything at all for a replay

ArjanN

Sebastian was downgraded (dialogue/voice, he sucks in 2)

I don't agree with that at all, he really didn't have all that much of a personality in the first game, and the writing in his notes/journal didn't really match up well in tone with the in-game character, whereas in the sequel he actually has a character arc even if it's a bit predictable.

The voice acting and dialogue in the second game is IMO also clearly better, at least once you're past the opening bit as that suffers from having to catch people up on the kinda out there premise.

I don't agree with that at all, he really didn't have all that much of a personality in the first game, and the writing in his notes/journal didn't really match up well in tone with the in-game character, whereas in the sequel he actually has a character arc even if it's a bit predictable.

The voice acting and dialogue in the second game is IMO also clearly better, at least once you're past the opening bit as that suffers from having to catch people up on the kinda out there premise.

You're joking, right? The dialogue in TEW2 is the most repetitive, meaningless, mindless schlock I've seen in games in a VERY LONG time. I'll never get over the fact that there's an exchange in this game that just basically boils down to:

"You have to forgive yourself."
"I can't forgive myself."
"Ok, but you have to forgive yourself."
"I don't know if I can forgive myself."
"But you have to forgive yourself."
"... Forgive myself?"
"Yeah, it's time for you to forgive yourself."
"Okay, I'll try to forgive myself."

And then the scene immediately cuts to Sebastian talking to another character and the entire exchange just fucking repeats with her again.

Everything in TEW2 is spoken; everything is told; it's never shown. Sebastian says that Myra was a great wife, mother, and detective, but I don't know that. I never get to see that. I don't know anything about her by the end of the game other than the fact that she took Seb's dick inside of her vagina and then nine months later pushed a baby out of it.

TEW1 doesn't do that. Not even one time. I understand Sebastian and Joseph's friendship way more than I understand Sebastian and Myra's marriage, because TEW1 actually showed us the relationship, how it's progressed, and how they interact with each other -- so, the game never had to say outright, "hey, their friendship is damaged."

Every piece of writing in TEW2 is a fucking catastrophe. I will never, ever, ever, in a million years, EVER understand how anyone finds anything to praise about it.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
At this last boss with no health or ammo and I have no idea what to do. I can't even make it past the first phase.

I think part 1 is a better overall game that took alot of risk but had an absurd amount of jank. Part 2 is better technically though and does some cool things visually.

-MD-

You're joking, right? The dialogue in TEW2 is the most repetitive, meaningless, mindless schlock I've seen in games in a VERY LONG time. I'll never get over the fact that there's an exchange in this game that just basically boils down to:

"You have to forgive yourself."
"I can't forgive myself."
"Ok, but you have to forgive yourself."
"I don't know if I can forgive myself."
"But you have to forgive yourself."
"... Forgive myself?"
"Yeah, it's time for you to forgive yourself."
"Okay, I'll try to forgive myself."

And then the scene immediately cuts to Sebastian talking to another character and the entire exchange just fucking repeats with her again.

Everything in TEW2 is spoken; everything is told; it's never shown. Sebastian says that Myra was a great wife, mother, and detective, but I don't know that. I never get to see that. I don't know anything about her by the end of the game other than the fact that she took Seb's dick inside of her vagina and then nine months later pushed a baby out of it.

TEW1 doesn't do that. Not even one time. I understand Sebastian and Joseph's friendship way more than I understand Sebastian and Myra's marriage, because TEW1 actually showed us the relationship, how it's progressed, and how they interact with each other -- so, the game never had to say outright, "hey, their friendship is damaged."

Every piece of writing in TEW2 is a fucking catastrophe. I will never, ever, ever, in a million years, EVER understand how anyone finds anything to praise about it.

I agree with this completely.
does ruvik make an apperance?

He does but probably not in the way you want, don't expect much.

Top Bottom