• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

arhra

Does this just mean they have been submitted to MS for the patch certification process?

That seems to be how it works with patches for games that are already out (except in cases like Destiny 2, where it was listed as Coming Soon once it was announced that the Enhanced patch would be tied to the Curse of Osiris DLC).

hwalker84

What games do you know that theirs a snowball's chance in hell will get an update that you'd personally love to see?

My vote to start is Sunset Overdrive.

Commander Keen

Neo Member
I played Skyrim for a few and it looks amazing on the Xbox One X. Very sharp. Looks close to 4K to me.
Agree with you there. Even though It HASN’T been patched for the X, it looks a LOT better then it did on xbone.
CZDzH94.png

In case you wondered how injustice 2 looks enhanced. I didnt play it before x1x so not sure how much improved but looks very sharp, plays buttery smooth and colors pop
mqweXGE.png

cmQeEU0.png

89eZASY.png

8yP3JIj.png

2k8plCi.png

zBtWkxI.png

jdf0Nqc.png

qzC75t6.png

Even better in motion and only $20 on live in weekly gold deals!

Is this Gold only, not a general BF deal? I was going to grab the PS4 version but since I'm likely picking up the X this holiday, I'd rather get it on Xbox( No, I'm not likely to subscribe to Gold until I have the X in my hands).

Is this Gold only, not a general BF deal? I was going to grab the PS4 version but since I'm likely picking up the X this holiday, I'd rather get it on Xbox( No, I'm not likely to subscribe to Gold until I have the X in my hands).

I saw it in gold section of deals. Selling for 20 also on BF at best buy (or walmart I dont remember)

Do all games come with a free trial? Downloading wolfenstein 2 now. That will be my first game to try on xbox one X

Id download latest assassins creed too if a trial version is available?

First impressions

Small. Quiet as hell. Thats all

Looks like I wont be trying out any games. At this download rate Im going to die of old age

Oh well. 550 euro well spent for my 1080p tv

What about for someone like me who hasn't played and/or enjoyed an AC game since AC2? Is it still worth checking out? Like is it really THAT good this year?

I haven't enjoyed an Assassin's Creed games since the first one, which I found very repetitive. I tried the next few titles in the series and while there are some enjoyable elements I found them redundant. I was super hesitant about picking up Assassin's Creed Origins but I got it for free through a contest and to my surprise it blew me away and felt nothing like the other titles. Beyond this, the graphics will blow you away and it's a great showcase game for the Xbox One X

So in other words, yes it's that good

I haven't enjoyed an Assassin's Creed games since the first one, which I found very repetitive. I tried the next few titles in the series and while there are some enjoyable elements I found them redundant. I was super hesitant about picking up Assassin's Creed Origins but I got it for free through a contest and to my surprise it blew me away and felt nothing like the other titles. Beyond this, the graphics will blow you away and it's a great showcase game for the Xbox One X

Thanks man

solis74

sounds good

Been tired with COD for many years now, and I didnt think I would like this, but so far I am enjoying it. Looks really good actually too. Not perfect, but def happy with my purchase. By far the best COD has looked on a console

6uFzcoC.png

3LbpJi5.png

oejjjWc.png

ybiaBhA.png

DyJRjjV.png

asGGOGK.png

hCtirab.png

CeQClqh.png

2hs9ej1.png

HwWHp9h.png

neurophd

Regarding Injustice 2...I don’t play fighting games but this sounds cool and looks amazing. Is there enough single player content/replayability to justify digital purchase?

ReBurn

Gold Member
Regarding Injustice 2...I don't play fighting games but this sounds cool and looks amazing. Is there enough single player content/replayability to justify digital purchase?

I think there is. The story mode is great, but multiverse is where it shines. New challenges daily with varying difficulty levels mix it up quite a bit.

Gideon_128

Regarding Injustice 2...I don’t play fighting games but this sounds cool and looks amazing. Is there enough single player content/replayability to justify digital purchase?

There's tons of content and replayability. Probably more so than any other fighter available. I've been on the fence for awhile but $20 was the sweet spot for me.

Those screens do look great. It’s a shame I suck at fighting games

I can relate . I'm terrible at these modern day fighting games. This game is a little klunky but very accessible. I'm having a riot playing through the story mode. It's quite the spectacle.

Top Bottom