• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Legacy |OT| Designated Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Can't really be the worst season if Kiefer Sutherland is still on the staff as Executive Producer.

Just as long as Jon Cassar directs the episode, which this one is not.

What? I'm really liking the show.

Pleased Tony's back and his sidekick is hot.

Yeah, I'm having fun with it. I mean I agree that outside of maybe Andy and to a lesser extent Carter (and Tony since he's Tony) it's true that the characters haven't been given any material to make us connect with them and really like them so I don't truly really care about most of them at all, but so far the show is still pretty exciting. Certainly not his brother or wife who've had too much screen time.

Not really thanks to the writers outside of letting him "ok" a few of Eric's ideas, but I kind of like this head guy just since it's cool seeing this actor again after Flash, not that they've made him particularly charismatic so far lol.

But I'm still liking it quite a bit. There have been some pretty good eps.

Isaac suddenly with fighting skills with the chain. Or not, getting smacked around. Nice dive though.

LOL, Issac gonna set up his own torture room.

Line_HTX

Carter breaking that chair looked hilarious.

Not as close to Bauer shooting protesters in the knees and causing chaos, but still funny

I like how we got to see three different torture sequences this episode and the only one that didn't immediately work was the only official one that was being set up for over an hour.

Kifimbo

So we have the crew coming in, the CTU field team and the air strike team. I'm gonna guess the crew will get there first, and when they hear/see gunfire, they will delay the air strike and the CTU field team will finish the job. Isaac will probably die in front of his brother.

Good stuff tonight, but for the second episode in a row Tony is just doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom