• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 The International 2017 (Aug 7-12) Game of throwns - you win or you pld

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wait, what just happened in the C9 game? Did someone just click the wrong spot, or was there legitimately a bug?

Radec

That Liquid x IGV game at the end though..

Sven really is a shit late game hero. Invoker basically run around Sven and Krob doing his thing while the two run for their lives ar full hp.

Gg.

How am I supposed to only cheer for OG or NP!?

Here's a 3rd option: Cheer for Clown 9 instead :D
misc-fEEd.png

Brakke

Banned
Attended the last three TIs when I lived a block away from Key Arena. Unfortunately just moved out of state this week but I'll definitely watch some of the main event.

I don't even play DOTA but the event is always a blast.

Chris R

In game prediction stuff seems really broken??? Like just now OG's victory didn't register, and when Crit got a triple kill earlier it didn't count either???

Chris R

Timber vs Pugna??? Ward placement gonna be important.

edit: c9 crumbling, bad lich ult and timber just missed two very low heroes :(

scarybore

OG teamfights are poetry in motion sometimes, and great to see a Pugna draft do so well, rarely see the little bugger.

OG teamfights are poetry in motion sometimes, and great to see a Pugna draft do so well, rarely see the little bugger.
Yeah. I really do love seeing their teamfights. I'm no analyst, but my pleb heart feels that even if they're not the most individually skilled players, they're so beautifully in sync that their teamfights are superb.

Anyway, OG v C9 were close games. I enjoyed them. OG's recovery ability really is impressive, but my God, can't they up their laning stage a bit?

Top Bottom