• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pocket Monsters 2: Spaceworld '97 Demo information

Mr_Moogle

I wasn't really around for it, but I miss that watercolor style for Pokemon. I think it still looks good even on modern Pokemon, and might make it easier for people to warm up to the designs.

Yeah I always preferred the watercolour artwork from Gen 1 to anything that followed.

Fuck yes, that watercolor style and line work was so iconic to me, shame they moved away from it in RS. :(

They had a more unique feel to them, now they just try to mimic the anime almost too much.

I wasn't really around for it, but I miss that watercolor style for Pokemon. I think it still looks good even on modern Pokemon, and might make it easier for people to warm up to the designs.

I appreciate the watercolor style, but the series is a huge media franchise now so it's for the best that official game art of every Pokemon is an accurate representation of what they look like in game.

Top Bottom