• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Helpdesk Site: Lots of upcoming games maybe leak, slowly getting confirmed

Durante

holy fuck

cAUfn1a.png
FUCK YEAH!

Of everything leaked so far that's the one I'm most happy about. (Since I already played most of the others)

I bought the PS2 version of X a while back and still haven't played it. I guess I'll play the remaster on Steam instead, but I'm going to wait til it drops in price.

The Ty series coming to Steam makes me very, very happy. Can't wait to hear that awesome soundtrack in-game again

Human_me

This thread is getting better and better.
Danganronpa? FFX?! Steins Gate! HALF LIFE 3?!!!?!!?!
Now if just Red Dead Redemption just magically shows up....

blurr

Danganronpa - so glad this is going to get more attention, I'd still recommend playing on Vita but okay.

mjontrix

Was that already known?

74FikIY.png

its a license issue, if it's in Steam now It'll probably get a release pending sales of clannad, if it cracks 10K (which it probably will given enough time and a discount from $50) they'll have it out. Heck it sold according to steamspy 5K @$50.

They already have it virtually translated anyways.

Hektor

Couldn't these just be placeholders and not really mean anything?

Referring mainly to FFX.

Sure, some of those apps can end up meaning nothing in the long game, like Halo 3's, but it definitely means that they had or have an intention to bring these to PC.

dity

I'm cumming. This thread is making me
ejaculate enormous amounts. I'm just looking at Steam's logo and this thread and stroking stroking SO GOOD. Can't stop, won't stop. I'll be red raw in a couple of pages.

rrs

Another flatout game? Please tell me the rights are not owned by cheap publishers still who pissed upon the name

I'm excited for X. My PS2 disc had some sort of defect. I was 20 minutes away from the end, and it would just crash every time at a certain point.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Couldn't these just be placeholders and not really mean anything?

Referring mainly to FFX.

Squeenix, which has had a presence on Steam for several years, wouldn't upload an app named FFX HD/FFX-2 HD if it weren't FFX HD/FFX-2 HD.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
ejaculate enormous amounts. I'm just looking at Steam's logo and this thread and stroking stroking SO GOOD. Can't stop, won't stop. I'll be red raw in a couple of pages.

Stay away from the summoner!

Durante

That's awesome for pc only gamers then, I already bought it twice.
It's also awesome for gamers who own multiple platforms.

I'd much rather have a game on PC for preservation purposes than any other platform. (For any purpose really, but particularly for preservation :p)

Joey Ravn

Banned
Meanwhile, at Valve HQ...

Employee: Hey, Boss GabeN. It seems Sony has announced a couple of games at PSX! What should we do?

GabeN: Nobody steals the spotlight from PC gaming. Nobody. It's time for this Valve to get a bit looser...

And then everything leaked.

johntown

Banned
Sure, some of those apps can end up meaning nothing in the long game, like Halo 3's, but it definitely means that they had or have an intention to bring these to PC.
Yeah because FFX has license deals with Sony. It could come to PC eventually but not for awhile. The box for PS4 says only on PlayStation I believe.

holysan

Hopefully the steam version of X and X-2 will have the japanese language option as well, like all the other Final Fantasies.

Foffy

Banned

Proof..? I mean, this thread is full of images that prove things.

MrV4ltor

You don't trust them... because they showed early work? o_O
I don't trust them, because I don't trust most devs to keep their word these days. We've been burned too many times by buggy, unfinished launches, missing features that were promised and so on. It's nothing against XSeed in particular, it's just me being overly cautious lol

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
tbh it's only a matter of time until the Miku games show up on Steam

Once Dungeon Hunter Alliance and Disgaea 3-4 hit Steam, it's over for Sony's handheld for me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Actually not really. There's still Super Stardust, Wipeout, and Uncarded to go through.

dity

Proof..? I mean, this thread is full of images that prove things.

I'd give you proof but I'm vibrating so hard all this force I can't take a focused photo it's just all a blur of liquids and Steam DB screencaps I just can't contains myself.

I saw these announcements and smashed my Vita. I believe.

Vlaphor

This all sounds amazing, but haven't there been several games that were leaked in this fashion before that never actually came out? Not trying to be negative here, just cautious about getting everyone's hopes up.

Top Bottom