• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Zach

Menome

I should point out I'm not calling Half a Moon that. Simply stating that I'm not one and if anyone here were to admit that they'd deliberately searched the material out, they know exactly what I'd think of them.

Skatterd

Finally watched all of Southpaw Regional Wrestling
Well that was the most enjoyable thing WWE made in a while.
And certainly better than RAW will be tonight.

klonere

Banned
Pre his second 16 Karat match, with all I've seen of him being his Day 1 match, not feeling Ilja Dragunov yet. Hate the look and the entrance mannerisms

Agreed. Hoping the final salvages him for me because I really don't care for the whole shtick. Guess that's what happens when you miss out on a year worth of story building up to this?

Agreed. Hoping the final salvages him for me because I really don't care for the whole shtick. Guess that's what happens when you miss out on a year worth of story building up to this?

Probably, yeah. I'm into Jurn vs Axel after only the London show, their PROGRESS appearances and a video package, so it may just be the going in cold.

klonere

Banned
Probably, yeah. I'm into Jurn vs Axel after only the London show, their PROGRESS appearances and a video package, so it may just be the going in cold.

I like the whole Ringkampf act so I found it way easier to get into Axel, WALTER and not EVOLVE Thatcher. The weird pudgy Russian with strange eyes, less so.

Watching a 6 1/2 hour DDT show at Saitama Super Arena on demand for a couple bucks. What a time to be alive.

I have seen a few clips of this which make it look like a real good time.

jmdajr

I'm an old miserable bastard, but I think the world would actually be a much better place if Facebook just ceased to exist.

Privacy has become really underrated.

I gave up Facebook for lent. Who knows if anyone even misses me on there. I"m doing fine though.

I like the whole Ringkampf act so I found it way easier to get into Axel, WALTER and not EVOLVE Thatcher. The weird pudgy Russian with strange eyes, less so.
And DADDY Jurn
I have seen a few clips of this which make it look like a real good time.
HkN7R64.gif

That smoking dude is a heel, right? R-Truth told me that smoking makes the best heel turn.
I'm pretty sure yes, he's been disrespecting Kanemoto both nights so far.

Arn's long lost child with the lead singer from LCD Soundsystem.

Why the fuck did ATTACK give its championship to Gabe Sapolsky?

It's their 24/7 title, and they had a fan win it in a match he wasn't in.

Then lose it to a referee and win it back.

Then lose it to a 6 month old baby.
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=169957
r4aUCPq.png

Then get the belt back as the baby's contractual obligations wouldn't let it on Vimeo.

ATTACK! is a silly place. In the best kind of way.

So the current rumor via PWInsider is that sometime after WM, AJ will go to Raw and Roman will go to SD.

Roman could do well with better writing behind him.

Top Bottom