• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

byU9cPX.png

QOIgQ1A.png

wow.

wow.

wow.

fuck me.. videogames look so goddamn incredible these days. i can still remember thinking Super Mario World and Castlevania IV looking amazing... so yeah.

BigEmil

I really liked the art direction of DmC4. Beautiful Art Nouveau inspired architecture and that slick, anime inspired overall look. I disliked the grittier, more Western styled art direction of it's successor a lot. Especially Dante himself. :/
I actually love the really strong art direction of DmC in it's own gritty sense very different compared to DMC4 it's very well done for it's setting and tone most of the time of Limbo and such too, this one being 30fps on last gen allowed for more detail and stuff for the gritty looks and that etc. As for Dante putting on any costume that's not the default makes it nicer and more bearable lol.
This game is even better with Turbo mode and Hardcore mode both turned on gameplay wise

dmcdevilmaycry_definidmsaz.png

dmcdevilmaycry_definiw1s49.jpg

cyber_ninja

bshXVn1.jpg

i0WcSRv.jpg

I'm enjoying this game a lot and it looks beautiful in my opinion. I'm a sucker for mountains and fall season which is why i take my time and walk around enjoying the scenery.

Top Bottom