• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's The Defenders *SPOILER THREAD* |OT| Super Friends - August 18th on Netflix

TheOddOne

housekeeping-spoilert80uoe.png

Dalek

So like always, I always spoil myself and skip to the very end to see how it ends.

I can tell you that there is a trailer for The Punisher that plays after the final episode.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Daredevil continues to be the worst hero for me. Defending looters and crippling store owners because why not. lol

That music scene with sigorney weaver was frantically shot for some reason. Thr camera kept panning. My mind is full of fuck atm. Wat.

It's totally my own fault having never finished any of the Marvel Netfix series since Daredevil S1 but I skipped through the final episode out of curiosity and none of it makes sense. Not in terms of a "how did we get here?" but just "Why is X doing Y?"....i should catch up properly :p

EYEL1NER

I got so hyped for a quick fight between Elektra and Jessica but of course Elektra got away, should have expected that. Lol at dude blowing his brains out in Jess's apartment and her immediately getting stopped by Misty immediately after though. Jessica Jones has the worst fucking luck when it comes to getting caught in very bad-looking situations.

duckroll

Where are the spoilers? Who is Ripley really playing? Was this budget Shadowland in the end? I don't want to waste 8 hours to find out.

EYEL1NER

What?! We are already getting a shorter season, why was episode two only 44 minutes long? Looks like episode four is gonna be 45 minutes? Episode two felt short as hell.

duckroll

What?! We are already getting a shorter season, why was episode two only 44 minutes long? Looks like episode four is gonna be 45 minutes? Episode two felt short as hell.

Maybe because the reality is that there isn't much worthwhile material for these ideas at all, and they only continue to exist because suckers keep watching them and New York City is giving sweet tax breaks for shooting a required number of hours there. LOL.

TheOddOne

Where are the spoilers? Who is Ripley really playing? Was this budget Shadowland in the end? I don't want to waste 8 hours to find out.
13guh0.png

Maybe because the reality is that there isn't much worthwhile material for these ideas at all, and they only continue to exist because suckers keep watching them and New York City is giving sweet tax breaks for shooting a required number of hours there. LOL.
2euupy.png

Top Bottom