• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I got the stalker script (edit: for the purposes of the game) but now I'm just using it to take notes on motherfuckers in the classic literature hater thread. (edit: I'm not really taking notes on people there, but I thought about it.)

Sophia

one day you will roll scum again to redeem your glory, miss roboto :>

One day.... ;_;

I'm still amazed I rolled scum that one time in live mafia, and then I was afk for a lot of it due to real life issues. So Ouro carried us to victory. It's like the random number gods don't want me to be scum again. XD

Sorian

Banned
Everyone that rolls scum should be forced to read that game so that they understand that no matter how far ahead you are, you are only one major fuck up away from losing. Don't try to rush your victory.

On the flip side, read Batman mafia for scum magic. Hubris is no excuse to not play the long game.

roytheone

On the flip side, read Batman mafia for scum magic. Hubris is no excuse to not play the long game.

We really should find a way to clearly distinguish between meaning OG Batman or knock off Batman, I can actually see that creating a bit of confusion going forward.

Therefore, I propose OG Batman mafia to henceforth be named "superior Batman", that would instantly make it clear you mean my Batman game!

Sorian

Banned
We really should find a way to clearly distinguish between meaning OG Batman or knock off Batman, I can actually see that creating a bit of confusion going forward.

Therefore, I propose OG Batman mafia to henceforth be named "superior Batman", that would instantly make it clear you mean my Batman game!

I'll tell you which one was superior after I play in both. Go finish Witcher mafia.

cabot

Emoticons, lover

Smilies is babytalk

giphy.gif

You're a baby

Kevyt

Okay, I have made up my mind, and if there's still space available...

Preferred Pronouns: He/his/they/them/it
Preferred games: Anime Mafia

Now, if we have a surplus of new players and the games are all filled, I don't mind being on the replacement list for any game/waiting list!

Thanks~

\o/

Top Bottom