• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

@_@

>.>

I think I'm gonna loose it if Vita is COMPLETELY THE FUCK IGNORED this E3. And yes I know, PS4 PS4 PS4OMGWTFBBQJNDJK but still...don't let this be Vita's last year =/

it will really depend on how nicely the ps4 plays with the vita. if it doesn't play nice at all then it likely won't have much stage time, as there will still likely be quite a bit of coverage for the ps3. Sony has shown in the past to continue to support the current console even when their new console is coming to the point where the ps3 likely still has a big exclusive or two left in it beyond e3 of this year.

daoster

@_@

>.>

I think I'm gonna loose it if Vita is COMPLETELY THE FUCK IGNORED this E3. And yes I know, PS4 PS4 PS4OMGWTFBBQJNDJK but still...don't let this be Vita's last year =/

It was ignored this past E3 when there was almost nothing as major as a PS4 to be shown.

What makes you think this year will be better?

:(

Hanmik

PS3/360, but a high end one like an exclusive should. The image quality was probably a little cleaner than what ps3/360 can do though.

But anyway...Vita! We need a Vita event like this. A real one :p

we need some games that kick ass... so that Sony can see the real potential in the Vita.

Tomodachi

Hay guys
How do I transfer my PS1 games from PS3 to Vita? I hear Crash 1-3 are compatible now...
They have to be in bubble form on your PS3 (that is, when the download is finished don't click on them to install them).

Connect your Vita to PS3 via USB, then go to content manager on your Vita and select the options "PS3 => Vita", "Playstation games", "Copy". Enjoy.

EDIT: beaten :3

Sullichin

Download them on the PS3 and keep them in "bubble" form, you can't transfer installed games.

Thank you

They have to be in bubble form on your PS3 (that is, when the download is finished don't click on them to install them).

Connect your Vita to PS3 via USB, then go to content manager on your Vita and select the options "PS3 => Vita", "Playstation games", "Copy". Enjoy.

EDIT: beaten :3

eeek I don't have any idea where my Vita USB cable is. Did it even come with one? I don't remember
oh wait its part of the AC adaptor. Im a dummy

Hanmik

Prepeare to be disappointed then,the next gen will be upon us soon and both of them need to put their best forward.

Exactly it will be 100% PS4 talk.

have you forgotten the ps3..? 10% vita.. 20% ps3 .. 20% ps4 .. 50% statistics and "we have hit a stride" talk.

There's an Urban Trials preview at Eurogamer. It mostly just complains that it doesn't feel like Trials.

"I think the platform's great. But you know, everyone knows the strength of the Vita, and it should be bigger, because it's a really good platform, but there's a lot of competition in terms of phone games. Vita's got a great screen, it's really powerful, and surely it's possible to make great games for this."

So right.

Prepeare to be disappointed then,the next gen will be upon us soon and both of them need to put their best forward.

Exactly it will be 100% PS4 talk.

It was ignored this past E3 when there was almost nothing as major as a PS4 to be shown.

What makes you think this year will be better?

:(

it will really depend on how nicely the ps4 plays with the vita. if it doesn't play nice at all then it likely won't have much stage time, as there will still likely be quite a bit of coverage for the ps3. Sony has shown in the past to continue to support the current console even when their new console is coming to the point where the ps3 likely still has a big exclusive or two left in it beyond e3 of this year.

There are a bunch of JP games being released soon. The great thing about Vita.....wait for it........

...it's region Free ^_^

There's also Gamescom, which is where most of the upcoming Vita games were announced. I fully expect E3 to be 90% PS4.

Well worry not, when I'm at E3 I will make the FUCK sure something good happens!!

Also since the top of the page didn't gonna through a game rec at you...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLAY VLR....NOW AND FOREVER

Sid

have you forgotten the ps3..? 10% vita.. 20% ps3 .. 20% ps4 .. 50% statistics and "we have hit a stride" talk.
You bet,this is their chance to put the PS4 front and center and Vita will get ignored because of that,PS3 will be supported for many years to come obviously but after the announced AAA games I'm not expecting much apart from the annual COD,FIFA and niche-y Japanese support.

I think all this Vita concern deserves a new thread.......

You bet,this is their chance to put the PS4 front and center and Vita will get ignored because of that,PS3 will be supported for many years to come obviously but after the announced AAA games I'm not expecting much apart from the annual COD,FIFA and niche-y Japanese support.

I think all this Vita concern deserves a new thread.......

noctiswhatever.gif

Yeah i really wonder on what will be Vita x PS4 action

1. Same old shit of remote control which will be supported by 1% of game library ?
2. Mandatory remote control for all games from PS4 ?
3. Gaikai streaming to Vita of games from other platforms ? (PS3 games anywhere where you have wi-fi ? )

Takao

Banned
Four of those are racing titles, one was a universally panned FPS and whilst Sly isn't out I'm sure it'll be great. LBP was an amazing game as well.

I NEED JP DEV LOVE!!

I don't think Polyphony would get away with saying "There will be a new Gran Turismo for Vita, see you in six years". Ape Escape, LocoRoco, and Patapon would be sent to die as a Vita exclusive right now. Wild ARMs, and White Knight Chronicles is dead.

Yeah i really wonder on what will be Vita x PS4 action

1. Same old shit of remote control which will be supported by 1% of game library ?
2. Mandatory remote control for all games from PS4 ?
3. Gaikai streaming to Vita of games from other platforms ? (PS3 games anywhere where you have wi-fi ? )

I still don't understand how this works but would be so impressed if it did happen

I don't think Polyphony would get away with saying "There will be a new Gran Turismo for Vita, see you in six years". Ape Escape, LocoRoco, and Patapon would be sent to die as a Vita exclusive right now. Wild ARMs, and White Knight Chronicles is dead.

You are the most depressing man on earth

and you're right =/

Takao

Banned
You are the most depressing man on earth

and you're right =/

You should hope that Sony pulls a Nintendo and starts weird crossovers co-developed with third parties. Final ARMs, Ridge Turismo, Tokyo Persona, Metal Gear Ape Escape (I'd buy this day 1), Uncharted Muso, Gundam Vs. Patapon, Tales of LocoRoco, etc.

I say hope, because it's not happening.

Ponn

Banned
You should hope that Sony pulls a Nintendo and starts weird crossovers co-developed with third parties. Final ARMs, Ridge Turismo, Tokyo Persona, Metal Gear Ape Escape (I'd buy this day 1), Uncharted Muso, Gundam Vs. Patapon, Tales of LocoRoco, etc.

Oh, Gran Turismo vs. Persona Arena!!

nevermind :| I just tried Crash 2 and it doesn't work. I saw an article on destructoid that mentioned it. Oh well. It's the only PS1 games I care about that I want on my vita :(

yea the work in EU and other places, but no love in NA..... frustrating, they hold up the best out of most PS1 games IMO

I have no interest in the IPs of old. And if the best Sony can do with their own amalgamation is Playstation All Stars, I feel justified.

Has anyone else (EU PSN store) problems accessing the main Final Fantasy sale site on PC? I can't find it at all on my Vita and on the PC it is a looped loading animation. The prices are already adjusted but I would like to see a general overview and check which games to buy.

Anilusion

Downloaded the demo for Sonic Racing. Wow, is the game supposed to run at so low fps, or is it just the demo? It can't keep a solid 30 during the demo level.

Tomodachi

Has anyone else (EU PSN store) problems accessing the main Final Fantasy sale site on PC? I can't find it at all on my Vita and on the PC it is a looped loading animation. The prices are already adjusted but I would like to see a general overview and check which games to buy.
Same here, the store page is not working properly, just check the playstation blog post about the sale: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013...y-sale-starts-on-playstation-store-this-week/

EDIT: oh and lol at the sale not even being mentioned on Vita store, although I expected as much. Could be added tomorrow or in the next days as a banner, although I find this slow ass kind of updating every week really bothersome. Steam seems something from the future when I have to deal with PSN.

btkadams

Downloaded the demo for Sonic Racing. Wow, is the game supposed to run at so low fps, or is it just the demo? It can't keep a solid 30 during the demo level.

yeah, i played it last night (demo) and was disappointed with the framerate. the iq is better than the console version though...which i find odd.

so, the framerate in the actual game is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom