• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Revenant

Rev is my lord and savior. I base my life on his teachings.

join me brother marvie, as we preach from the book of truculence, and recite the psalm of salt.

(i feel like you need to be the lord and savior here though, you were more or less HawksGAF for a long time before i showed up)

EDIT: Perhaps, and i'm just spitballing here...the hawks should not lose to the Coyotes...a team that will probably only move up in standing in the west next year because another team is joining it.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Rinne shutout!
Preds win!
sPLCX65.gif

hsKjedt.gif

Rinne is 8-0-0 in his last 8 vs the Oilers. Thanks for playing, Edmonton!

Marvie_3

Banned
Well I guess we know where there give a fuck meter is currently at
1st period was a fluke I guess. 2nd period was pretty close to the way theyve been playing lately.

join me brother marvie, as we preach from the book of truculence, and recite the psalm of salt.

(i feel like you need to be the lord and savior here though, you were more or less HawksGAF for a long time before i showed up)
Just me and clock here usually. Many fell off the bandwagon when they realized they dont win every year I guess.

EDIT: Perhaps, and i'm just spitballing here...the hawks should not lose to the Coyotes...a team that will probably only move up in standing in the west next year because another team is joining it.
This is a really solid burn.

Just me and clock here usually. Many fell off the bandwagon when they realized they dont win every year I guess.

I wish I still lived in Chicago so I could listen to the talk radio; the amount of hang writing that will go on if they get knocked out first round again will be hilarious. Though I think Bowman still has some tricks up his sleeve before this dynasty finishes.

Marvie_3

Banned
I wish I still lived in Chicago so I could listen to the talk radio; the amount of hang writing that will go on if they get knocked out first round again will be hilarious. Though I think Bowman still has some tricks up his sleeve before this dynasty finishes.
Chicago sports radio is fuckin awful though

calder

How many times today have I seen that rando golfer wearing that Matthews sweater on tv? A half dozen I'm sure. 🙄

Barkov AND Huberdeau cleared to play. Hubey was set for March but will make his season debut tonight, Barkov was set for Feb 9. Kinda nervous about Hubey returning and hope it's not like Karlsson retiring early from his injury.

Reckheim

Just went to the leafs HF board. Holy shit, everyone is freaking out lol.

The hyperbole over there is something else. Fun to read tho.

PillarEN

Freaking out because a team that is in the middle of the pack lost to a team that fired its coach? Heck these two teams are pretty much equivalent to each other. I don't know man. Chances are you will lose badly to a good team before the season is over and you will probably lose badly to a bottom feeder as well on March 7th :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seems like Nylander is the obvious trade bait if the Leafs want a top D man

calder

In hindsight, the fact that "Nylander" means "cancer" and "Altelius" means "team" in Swedish is a real sign. Leafs fans should have put the pieces together sooner.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm hoping Lou isn't dumb enough to trade him. There is really no rush to get a top D just yet (let the contenders pay the price for rentals).
Sure, but if they ever want a top D guy, they'll have to trade one of their key forwards and Nylander makes the most sense, whether it's now or later. Larrson fetched Hall, you're not trading Brown for a top guy.

Top Bottom