• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

The Flash is practically guaranteed to be consistently fractional next year. I'd wager that 0.8 will be the new normal and the crossover will get a 1.3.

This has nothing to do with relative quality either.

Yeah I just went back and double checked, the Flash in season two actually didn't drop that much from season one so .7 or .8 is probably where it'll be unless more people are fed up with it, watch online on the CW or decide to wait for Netflix.

Oh man the mall I was just at there was radioactive playing and I busted up.

Season 5 needs to end with Ollie coming back home to Felicity getting it from Zombie Tommy

Watching Scott Pilgrim and noticed...

RAGMAN DA GAWD

xiZxQHGh.jpg

Joni

Just caught up on the last episode and can't wait for the finale. Love how everything is coming full circle with Chase leading him back to the island. Also digging the continued trend of Spartacus actors being on CW shows. Now if only Ilithyia could get some shine. She's the only major character I enjoyed who I wish would pop up in something I watch.

Wait, what about Dustin Clare and Doctore? And Agron or Sara? And Simon Merrells.

And if you like Viva Bianca, you should check out X which she played together with Sepia from Spartacus.

Wait, what about Dustin Clare and Doctore? And Agron or Sara? And Simon Merrells.

And if you like Viva Bianca, you should check out X which she played together with Sepia from Spartacus.

Dustin Clare was on an episode of Arrow I believe, and he was on the last season of Strike Back. Simon was on Dominion season 2. Never heard of X before.

I just thought she played a great villain on the show and would be cool for her to get some CW love.

Joni

Dustin Clare hasn't done Arrow yet.

No love for Glaber? Or Caesar, for that matter?
Glaber currently rules on Reign so I have seen him the most consistent of all spartacus people, Caesar was the Rival. Aka wasted potential the villain. He got a better role in the vampire diaries.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Dustin Clare hasn't done Arrow yet.

Glaber currently rules on Reign so I have seen him the most consistent of all spartacus people, Caesar was the Rival. Aka wasted potential the villain. He got a better role in the vampire diaries.

Wait what? Mind blown.

And we still need to see the best character from Spartacus:
tumblr_lnsmpcVkme1qgtn9x.gif

Platy

I'm at ComicCon in Detroit and Barrowman is wearing a dress.

I only post this because I feel like people in this thread are the only ones I can think of on the interwebz who would think that is entertaining. 😁

Barrowman crossdressing at cons is basicaly expected at this point

my favorite was when he cosplayed squirrel girl

ft2hUPs.jpg

He is not as good as Roy, but the feeling is what counts and the barrowman is MUCH more secure of his sexuality than Roy =P

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Colton's Halloween costumes have reached legendary status. I'm sure he already has this year's planned out.

Joni

How about Liam McIntyre (Spartacus 2)? he was the Weather Wizard in The Flash, they could totally have him come in as a bad guy. We need a full on Spartacus reunion!
Weather Wizard is just a bad fit for this fight. But it would be good to see the two actors next to each other. Second best Spartacus versus his closest rival for the spot.

I'm really hoping Weather Wizard is the surprise cameo who stops the fight (because he's way too powerful compared to all of these people) in the end, before everyone kills everyone.

I'm sure it'll be Moira or Tommy instead, though. Roy if they want maximum disappointment.

Magwik

Banned
I'm really hoping Weather Wizard is the surprise cameo who stops the fight (because he's way too powerful compared to all of these people) in the end, before everyone kills everyone.

I'm sure it'll be Moira or Tommy instead, though. Roy if they want maximum disappointment.

What's this about a surprise cameo?

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.

I was just thinking... I bet it's Ragman.

ZeroX03

Banned
Okay, Arrow is back in under 24 hours with the final Arrowverse episode of the season.

So three questions:

1. Where will it fall compared to the others?

2. Bets on who will die (if any)?

3. Who would be on board for a theoretical hype train?

Okay, Arrow is back in under 24 hours with the final Arrowverse episode of the season.

So three questions:

1. Catching up on The Flash's now. But this one, by virtue or an amazing season will be the best.

2. I don't know if the island can handle the swag of Prometheus, Deathstroke, and Boomerang all at once. Death may have to fall to one of them.
Prometheus

3. Riding that train all season. Nothing stops this train.

So three questions:

I could see the mother of Oliver's kid dying and him having to raise his son as a major plot point for next season.

I just saw this season's ratings. Man, those are terrible... but I suppose that's what you get when you have back to back terrible seasons.

It's Flash > Supergirl > Arrow.

I believe Legends of Tomorrow ended above Supergirl, but it also didn't have to worry about the mid-season gap, which absolutely killed the CW DC shows.

ZeroX03

Banned
It's Flash > Supergirl > Arrow.

I believe Legends of Tomorrow ended above Supergirl, but it also didn't have to worry about the mid-season gap, which absolutely killed the CW DC shows.

It wasn't exactly the mid-season gap that killed the shows, it was the April break. That crippled Supergirl. Flash and Arrow not so much.

Joni

So three questions:

1. Fails to tease next season.
2. DeathStroke. Well, realistically, Talia or Artemis. Chase will live.
3. Not me. I don't care about Arrow. I want Felicity back.

ZeroX03

Banned
It all comes back to the island on the ARROWVERSE SEASON FINALE!

GET. HYPE. KID.

#5.23 "Lian Yu"
Extended Trailer
DEATHSTROKE, NYSSA AL GHUL, MERLYN AND DIGGER HARKNESS JOIN OLIVER'S BATTLE AGAINST PROMETHEUS - The battle between Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Adrian Chase (Josh Segarra) culminates in a final epic battle on Lian Yu. After recent events, Oliver decides to recruit a group of unlikely allies - Slade (guest star Manu Bennett), Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law), Merlyn (John Barrowman) and Digger Harkness (guest star Nick. E. Tarabay) - to defeat Chase. However, Chase has his own army - Black Siren (guest star Katie Cassidy), Evelyn Sharp (guest star Madison McLaughlin) and Talia al Ghul (guest star Lexa Doig) - and the forces collide in the greatest of all time season finale. Jesse Warn directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Marc Guggenheim (#523).
arrow523_09.jpg

arrow523_18.jpg

arrow523_21.jpg

NFOkG38.gif
NFOkG38.gif
NFOkG38.gif

NFOkG38.gif
NFOkG38.gif
NFOkG38.gif

carlsojo

So three questions:

1. Arrow > Legends >> Flash = Supergirl

2. Prometheus ends up in Deathstroke's cell.
I agree with TheGreatDirector about Oliver's son's mom dying and the son living with Oliver next season.
Boomerang and Artemis die and I am going to be super salty about it.
Even if the rumor is true and Barrowman is out next year, I don't think Merlyn ever dies in ANY timeline.
Nyssa defeats Tallia. Even if she kills her, there's a Lazarus pit with her name on it somewhere.

3. You know I'm on the hype train.

quesalupa

So three questions:

1. On top of them
2. RIP Manu
3. Choo choo

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
They would have to actively sabotage this finale for it not to be good. This just has all the elements of a cracking finale.

I almost always prefer Arrow finales because they don't go overboard with the last minute swerve stingers. They're usually way more subdued closings. Oliver & Felicity driving off into the sunset, the team disbanding, etc. Supergirl and Flash always do those super hokey HERE COMES EVIL or WHATS THAT PORTAL?! endings and it just feels incredibly dated.

ZeroX03

Banned
They would have to actively sabotage this finale for it not to be good. This just has all the elements of a cracking finale.

I almost always prefer Arrow finales because they don't go overboard with the last minute swerve stingers. They're usually way more subdued closings. Oliver & Felicity driving off into the sunset, the team disbanding, etc. Supergirl and Flash always do those super hokey HERE COMES EVIL or WHATS THAT PORTAL?! endings and it just feels incredibly dated.

Arrow S1 did the stinger finale best.

Ollie loses.

That's it.

(HK tease was pretty good too)

ShadyK54

So three questions:

1. It'll most likely be the best of the finales. So many good ingredients.

2. Not sure if I think anyone will die. Maybe William's mom like people here think, but what's even her status in the story? Did she get captured, too?

3. I've been on this hype train since the season started.

Pics_nao

Please don't fuck this up.

I'm upset I can't watch it live.

My only concern is how there's too much good stuff to pack into 44 minutes. On the other hand, 44 minutes of top shelf Arrow with little fat and filler? That'd be wonderful.

And I can't decide if I want Chase to live or die. Almost want him to win by making Ollie kill him.

Magwik

Banned
I'm upset I can't watch it live.

My only concern is how there's too much good stuff to pack into 44 minutes. On the other hand, 44 minutes of top shelf Arrow with little fat and filler? That'd be wonderful.

And I can't decide if I want Chase to live or die. Almost want him to win by making Ollie kill him.

I don't think Chase will die. He will probably be left on the island tied up left to fend and fight for himself. That way they don't write him off and also mirror Chase being stuck on the island as Flashback Ollie leaves it.

Top Bottom