• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, the long awaited successor to the Hollywood Backlot Brawl

GOldustPiper_original.jpg

What the fuck is a "house of horrors match?"

Well, are you afraid of THIS?

giphy.gif

How about THIS OTHER SPOOKY THING?!

tumblr_lr0diqIx1v1qb5esko1_500.gif

Once the opponent has been rendered inmobile by these Mind Games™ and his body is in the right position, and ONLY then...will the Strapation commence, brother Jack.

yapacation2.gif

We pretty much know that Orton is going to win, right? Hes going to drop the strap to Jinder because of their overseas tour, right?

Bray's such a goddamn chump that he still hasn't noticed they fucked him out of his rematch clause for no apparent reason.

Good stuff.

Yeah I didnt even know it wasnt a title match anymore. Makes no sense, Randy even mentioned something about Brays rematch clause a week later, didnt he?

Chopper

Meh. I reckon the card's pretty good. I'd mark out for an Alexa victory, or a Shaemus/Cesaro win/heel turn. I'm even looking forward to the Braun/Roman match and the House of Horrors match out of morbid curiosity. I also think Bray can win it.

Well now we have some idea of what the Orton Bray match will entail. Spoilers for anyone who gives a shit I guess. lol

Tonight's House Of Horrors match between Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt will be a mix of live at the buildling and already recorded footage.

The first part of the match will take place in an actual house. They shot over ten minutes of footage for it, including Orton arriving in a limosine to the home.

The two fight in various rooms of the home, including one that has kid dolls hanging from the ceiling. That is the horror part I guess.

They finally end up in the kitchen, where Bray traps Orton and then goes out and hijacks the limosine.

Then it's off to the arena to finish the match.

As far as how the match ends, well, no one we spoke to seemed to know the answer to that one. Stay tuned for PWInsider.com coverage of House of Horrors tonight as part of the Payback PPV.

This is even worse than I expected.

Congrats WrestleCrap, you have your winner for 2017.

Anth0ny

Roman is going over Stroman clean tonight, against all odds.

Stroman is a monster heel that exists to put over the big babyfaces like Roman and Lesnar.

Desmond

I saw that Jericho is touring around soonish (even coming here to Ireland!) so I assume he's not gonna win? 😁 lol

Wait, why is Randy Orton on a Raw PPV?

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Well now we have some idea of what the Orton Bray match will entail. Spoilers for anyone who gives a shit I guess. lol

Tonight's House Of Horrors match between Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt will be a mix of live at the buildling and already recorded footage.

The first part of the match will take place in an actual house. They shot over ten minutes of footage for it, including Orton arriving in a limosine to the home.

The two fight in various rooms of the home, including one that has kid dolls hanging from the ceiling. That is the horror part I guess.

They finally end up in the kitchen, where Bray traps Orton and then goes out and hijacks the limosine.

As far as how the match ends, well, no one we spoke to seemed to know the answer to that one. Stay tuned for PWInsider.com coverage of House of Horrors tonight as part of the Payback PPV.

I have to watch this

The only house/building based match that has been any good was the DDT Apartment Pro Wrestling show. Maybe this will look better than what is being described.

Ultratech

No joke, I forgot about this PPV until I saw this thread.

This is even worse than I expected.

Congrats WrestleCrap, you have your winner for 2017.

Hey, we still got many months left in the year.

Something worse could come along. :D

I kinda want to watch just to see if it's a train wreck.

Syder

Let's go, Strowman!

House of Horrors is going to be bad, I hope it's funny bad though and not just plain bad bad.

Velcro Fly

No way the House of Horrors match is worse than their Mania match though. They'd have to actually try to make it worse than that.

thequestion

Glad people are starting to see how boring the jobber known as Wyatt, truly is. If it wasn't for the cellphones in the crowd, the guy would be crickets.

Randy Orton is very dry and boring as well. The only thing that works for home, is when they let him be crazy. I wish they would make him full blown nuts. Like, he's in love with the RKO so much, that he wants to marry it. The RKO want Randy to prove his love, and to do this, he needs to interfere in matches and RKO out of nowhere as many guys as possible.

Anyways....house of horror match *****

DeathyBoy

Banned
Glad people are starting to see how boring the jobber known as Wyatt, truly is. If it wasn't for the cellphones in the crowd, the guy would be crickets.

Randy Orton is very dry and boring as well. The only thing that works for home, is when they let him be crazy. I wish they would make him full blown nuts. Like, he's in love with the RKO so much, that he wants to marry it. The RKO want Randy to prove his love, and to do this, he needs to interfere in matches and RKO out of nowhere as many guys as possible.

Anyways....house of horror match *****

To be fair to Bray, unless you're a guy who flies around and bumps like a boss you're not getting a good match out of Orton. Shit, even current Cena can't do jack with Orton.

Orton is really, really good at holding his own with high flyers. Anyone else and he falls apart.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This OT is why I don't make threads. I just don't have this in me.

Just_one

Holiday tomorrow here in portugal so i´ll be seeing it live but not expecting much.

Wyatt is the worst booked wrestler of ALL TIME!!!

roman will be booed out of the building as usual but it will win....(where is the PPV ?? )

hardys might lose the title and the broken storyline might get started (wasnt there rumours of WWE buying the rights to the broken gimmick?)

i hope alexa wins and becomes the first ever RAW & Smackdown woman champion!

and thats about it...

the superstar shake should have been done after this ppv...

yuraya

The best thing about Orton and Wyatt in the past year has been the brief time when they were tag champs. Also ironically the only time when SmackDown tag division was worth watching.

All the other shit they did with them has been awful. This feud needs to end for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom