• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 pre-show photos (banners, show floor, etc.)

2517648-3973668039-tumbl.gif

When will the new Hype threads for Nintendo [I count on u, Nibel] Sony and MS open? Its only a week now and I want to let my hype free.

Being a Nintendo fan like me in these threads are rough considering they're not even coming to E3 this year. :(
Yeah I feel theres almost no Nintendo hype. E3 Gifs are also mostly about Sony and MS. I feel alone.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
The hype. Is. Palpable. Remember those KH3 and FF15 banners? So fake.

dreamfall

E3, it's always such a glorious time of the year!

Hope for new wonderful games to explore!

This and the GIF thread make me so happy.

I love y'all GAF.

He doesnt do that much VA work compared to what he used to, does he? Sooo...

Lost his gig of voicing everyone to Troy Baker.

Both of them are voicing people in Arkham Knight (Penguin and Two-Face).

Since screenshots tell us there's at least one scene where they both interact, I wonder if its awkward at all.

I wonder if Microsoft will have a better slogan this year. Cause the one from last year was just bad.

It wasn't too bad, it's just that the whole "input one" phrase is entirely a TV industry thing and not a video game industry thing. (The ultimate goal in that industry is to have a product that's input one--it's the main input and theoretically it's the one that consumers have their TV's default to.)

mishakoz

If anyone has any questions, let me know. I'm a lighting/projection tech, have worked E3 and convention center events in the past.

Zok310

Banned
I assume there are multi year contracts. The same publishers always get the same advertising spaces...

Sony gets the North tower. EA gets the South tower. Bethesda gets the stickers on the entrance doors. Ubisoft gets the giant wall on the exterior between the halls, Warner Brothers gets the hanging banners from the interior hallway between the halls, Microsoft gets the bathrooms (no lie), etc...

The bathrooms.
lol, so when I smell shit I am supposed to think Xbox? Marketing had have really sat down and think about that one...

winstano

Hype rising. This time on Saturday I'll be on a plane heading to LA. Been waiting a decade for this, I've got my chance now and I'm gonna savour every damn second!!

Top Bottom