• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

Dries

Which version of ENB are you using? Any other mods?

I'm using ICEnhancer 2.1, no extra mods. Only thing I did is turn the 2.1 saturation values a notch down and that's all.

Probably going to get shit for this, but here goes.

Guild Wars 2:
Textures may not be the highest, but in motion it's like playing a painting. Love the art style.

ipeLf0gljLonr.jpg

i4q6rq12z5r9c.jpg

This does really look beautiful.

Nexuiz looks like a bad Halo/UT knock-off. And when you're knocking off games that have mediocre art design in the first place it's not going to end well for anyone.

NBtoaster

First PSP game posted in this thread?

I think this is worthy enough to be posted here even though its kind of primitive.
Daxter downsampled from 1440p with 4xAA on JPCSP:

iY9EfzDeZwah1.png

ippNwAbntLH9u.png

scitek

I don't think SGSSAA is going to work correctly on DX10 anyways. It was never suppose to work with it in the first place.

From what I've tried, it works with Max Payne 3 in DX11, but I was downsampling, too. I wonder if downsampling would increase the sharpness and help offset the blur.

xJavonta

Banned
Just played it and it may well be the ugliest game I have ever played.

This. Decided to give the game a try since it's a free weekend on Steam and my goodness is the game hideous. I was considering buying it, until I played it. Whoever the art director was for this game needs to reconsider his career.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
If you see a jaggy I don't care at all.
And you know what game this is cmon
And yes I used a JPG.
Problem? :D

fallout3201208111743359.jpg

People get pissy about no AA and Jpegs because it goes completely against the purpose of this thread. It's like going into a "Best food recipes!" thread and posting a picture of a slice of cheese on a piece of bread and nothing else.

scitek

Just played it and it may well be the ugliest game I have ever played.
I really don't think it's that bad looking, but the lack of AA makes it incredibly unflattering. I'm going to try to get something working later to remedy it. I can't get it to 60fps on max settings in DX11 or 9, either. Weird that it runs worse than Crysis 2.

scitek

Honestly, with the neon lights and high contrast everywhere, I bet FXAA wouldn't really affect image quality much at all.

Honestly, with the neon lights and high contrast everywhere, I bet FXAA wouldn't really affect image quality much at all.

any way to successfully inject SMAA into BF3? I've tried both the dx9 and dx10 files and nothing... I know its better than the ingame FXAA so I'll stop at nothing until ti works.

Any help please?

any way to successfully inject SMAA into BF3? I've tried both the dx9 and dx10 files and nothing... I know its better than the ingame FXAA so I'll stop at nothing until ti works.

Any help please?

I have all four files in the main Battlefield 3 directory and it works fine? The toggle with pause doesn't work, but the SMAA is definitely applied, using the DX10 files.

Screens to prove I'm not crazy or anything =P, all other in-game AA set to off
No injector files: http://www.abload.de/img/bf32012-08-1123-02-516djs7.png
Files in main BF3 folder: http://www.abload.de/img/bf32012-08-1122-59-21gbksr.png

I have all four files in the main Battlefield 3 directory and it works fine? The toggle with pause doesn't work, but the SMAA is definitely applied, using the DX10 files.

Screens to prove I'm not crazy or anything =P, all other in-game AA set to off
No injector files: http://www.abload.de/img/bf32012-08-1123-02-516djs7.png
Files in main BF3 folder: http://www.abload.de/img/bf32012-08-1122-59-21gbksr.png

hmmm... mind uploading your files in a zip/rar to mediafire for me? I'm going insane over here lol.

JRW

That's exactly what it is and I have been having a great time revisiting it.

Would you know if there's anyway to use widescreen resolutions or 60fps from Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb?

The highest I could choose was 1600x1200 and framerate is locked @ 30fps , I see a "VARS.CFG" file with a resolution and maxfps=30 line but changing these doesn't have any effect.

ScRYeD

pretty nice shots, what type of AA do you have on?

I've been playing through Borderlands again in anticipation for Borderlands 2, I thought I was the only one who preferred it with the outlines turned off

I use 4x sgssaa forced through nvidia inspector and that's it.

Top Bottom