• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian - TGS Screens [With Bonus Ico/SotC PS3 Screen]

will def be buying a PS3 for this game....loved both of the previous titles by Team ICO and this is right up my alley.

I know in motion it will be even more beautiful.

Jasoco

Banned
Me too. But I will probably try and find a cheaper used one because this will probably be the only three games I buy for the thing aside from maybe a few downloadable games. Unless SE gets smart and rereleases Dragon Quest VIII in HD.

How much are used PS3's currently going for? And what are the chances of finding a really old one with BC?

neoism

l've been in Reach for the last 2 days.. this is the only game I was wondering about for TGS...... :O I got an AWESOME SoC poster yesterday will post it tomorrow! :D

sentry65

just in case anyone doesn't realize this, if you're wondering why most of the pictures for all three games are washed out and kinda gray looking, they look washed out because they are straight output frame buffers from linear light space renders. They haven't had sRGB (2.2) gamma correction applied to them for viewing on a TV/computer monitor.

What I'm saying is the colors and contrast will look normal when the game is finished.

so to see what I mean, open up an image in photoshop, and apply 2.2 gamma correction to see the correct colors.

strangely, lots of screenshots and trailers for the PS3 have the incorrect gamma...someone messed up

Top Bottom