• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soulcalibur V Soul Creations || Accessorize your frame data!

LaneDS

Finally managed to make some, Berserk characters that I was somewhat satisfied with.

GUTTS.
Style: Siegfried
mbGeh.png
jOq9S.png

Griffith.
Style: Raphael
http://i.imgur.com/fN2Pg.png http://i.imgur.com/eB4nw.png
Kinda just winged it with Griffith. Would've liked to use the mangus fauld instead of the scaled one. It's only available to the female CaS. Wtf?

These are awesome.

Oh man, good job on Guts. The knives are a very nice touch.

I made a so-so Luffy yesterday but realize I need to unlock quite a bit more before knowing just how good a creation can be.

Finally managed to make some, Berserk characters that I was somewhat .

Nice job on those. You should make Guts a little wider though and Griffith way slimmer.

I ran into an Black Swordsman Guts with a different name & Hilde's weapon in quick battle yesterday and yours puts it to shame.

I'm going to try to make Band of Hawks Guts later.

LaneDS said:
Oh man, good job on Guts. The knives are a very nice touch.
Nice job on those. You should make Guts a little wider though and Griffith way slimmer.

I ran into an Black Swordsman Guts with a different name & Hilde's weapon in quick battle yesterday and yours puts it to shame.

I'm going to try to make Band of Hawks Guts later.

Thanks! :]

In SCIV I was able to make a decent Berserker's armor Gutts, just without the helmet. I've seen a piece or two of the set I used in the story mode CaS, but I haven't unlocked them yet. :/
I put all the sliders to their lowest to try and make Griffith look slimmer but it just doesn't work. Almost all the armors I have at the moment are too bulky.

Zomba13

Making a Haruko (From FLCL). Looking pretty good atm. If I could just use two more Chinese character stickers I could get the front of her top looking right. Why didn't they include a long rectangle sticker!? Sooooo frustrating. Have to settle for using 'Chinese Character 95' when I need a long strip.

Dunno what style to go for. At the moment I've got her with Siegfried using the Soul Calibur (Hidden) coloured to look like her Rickenbacker. does any style have a bass/guitar joke weapon?

EDIT: Here she is.
1Katp.jpg

Mangotron

Does anyone know if there's an unlockables guide somewhere on the web? I couldn't find anything and I was wondering how many levels I have to go up to get all the stuff.

Also, do the costumes for the default characters unlock at any point? I'd like to use pieces off Elysium and Viola, or at least change Elysium to a set style.

LeleSocho

Banned
Making a Haruko (From FLCL). Looking pretty good atm. If I could just use two more Chinese character stickers I could get the front of her top looking right. Why didn't they include a long rectangle sticker!? Sooooo frustrating. Have to settle for using 'Chinese Character 95' when I need a long strip.

Dunno what style to go for. At the moment I've got her with Siegfried using the Soul Calibur (Hidden) coloured to look like her Rickenbacker. does any style have a bass/guitar joke weapon?

EDIT: Here she is.
1Katp.jpg

that sword... it's good to make some Xenoblade character

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
I'd probably just disconnect if I met a Kamina online.

It's good to know you recognize you've already lost.

Someone try making Shishio Makoto and show the results.

j.rob

Here are some of mine I did recently.
I like to give my characters character, so alongside the images is some background to them fresh from my imagination.

Tunde
My first created character called Tunde, based off my secondary Astaroth. He is 14 year old a demon child raised from birth to take over...something... haven't made my mind up about that part yet.

Sakurei
My Second Character, based off my main Mitsurugi. She was a Japanese Princess, but was captured after an attack on the royal family. Tortured horribly for months by her captors, she escaped and found solitude with samurai warriors. After training with them for years and keeping her identity a secret to the world, she sets out with her new skills to find those responsible for the attack , donning the new name of "Sakurei".

Andrea
My third character based off Patrokolos. I just made her, so im not sure what to say about her yet...hmmmmm....

Ms.Marvel
Finally, I decided to recreate my favourite female superhero of all time using the Devil Jin fighting style. I think it turned out quite well.

Hey, I just got verified here at neogaf and have been hawking down the official SC5 thread for a while now... Just wanted to contribute a little bit :)

Kenshiro

1jzT6.jpg

np01C.jpg

Raoh

7Nxh8.jpg

9Kg7V.jpg

Rei

0gQOP.jpg

Shin

BVEmJ.jpg

bfNjd.jpg

Thouther

QZrAF.jpg

Juda

TgyKz.jpg

Toki

vWxM9.jpg

Jagi

zdLaY.jpg

5jLLk.jpg

scosher

I just found out you can take an in-game screenshot with PS3 while in creation mode (go to XMB and "Save Screenshot" under Photos)

Didn't take the time to crop the pictures, just resized them:

Zelda (Pyrrha):

dIBkv.png

Wario (Dampierre):

phdO7.png

Deneb from Tactics Ogre (Viola):

1UPTg.png

Kakashi (Natsu):

LCqmT.png

Doctor Doom (Astaroth):

Gbum2.png

And some Bleach characters--

Nel (ZWEI):

JpbNk.png

Riruka (Tira):

VcVmz.png

Urahara (Alpha Pat):

xWukc.png

This thread makes me want to buy the game. Just one question, is it easier to unlock parts in this game than 4? I absolutely hated Tower of Souls.

Like in SCIV, I simply recreated classic Siegfried from Soul Blade/Edge... nothing special:
OafN1.png

For those who never played Soul Edge/Blade or need a reminder:
KyWB7.jpg

I need his damn Faust to complete it, though. Is it even in the game?

Edit: Rehosted

K.Sabot

sdawE.jpg

I felt the need to make Solaire after seeing the original.

jAaKT.jpg

Original character that I use mainly, partially inspired by that dude from Ninja Gaiden 3.

And Geralt of Rivia without the holsters because they fit terribly bad. Also he's 20 years younger (because there are no middle aged faces).

cbYkd.jpg

What's up with the terrible faces in this game? Really wish there were more I could unlock.

Eventually you unlock at least two types of face paints that add normal mapped wrinkles, one middle-aged and one rather old. Give that a try.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Such a shame there seems to be little variety in terms of faces. Makes a lot of otherwise well crafted characters look off.

Solune

I just found out you can take an in-game screenshot with PS3 while in creation mode (go to XMB and "Save Screenshot" under Photos)

Didn't take the time to crop the pictures, just resized them:

Zelda (Pyrrha):
http://i.imgur.com/dIBkv.png

Wario (Dampierre):
http://i.imgur.com/phdO7.png

Deneb from Tactics Ogre (Viola):
http://i.imgur.com/1UPTg.png

Kakashi (Natsu):
http://i.imgur.com/LCqmT.png

Doctor Doom (Astaroth):
http://i.imgur.com/Gbum2.png[/IMG]

And some Bleach characters--
Nel (ZWEI):
http://i.imgur.com/JpbNk.png

Riruka (Tira):
http://i.imgur.com/VcVmz.png

Urahara (Alpha Pat):
http://i.imgur.com/xWukc.png

I'm really impressed, good stuff overall.

Mista Koo

Like in SCIV, I simply recreated classic Siegfried from Soul Blade/Edge... nothing special:
SOULCALIBUR-1.png

For those who never played Soul Edge/Blade or need a reminder:
souledgerockvssiegfried.jpg

Badass, I need to make him now!

Also liked Yuffie, AC Tifa and tattered cape Kamina.

Wow, I don't like 3D fighters, but I want to buy this game now.

I really hope one day there's a 2D fighter that goes this crazy (and more!) with customization so I can make all my favorite characters from other things and make them fight each other. (AKA Mugen on consoles >_>)

Zomba13

Made a few more characters. Nine (Final Fantasy Type-0|Xiba), Riku (KH1 version|Leixia), Master Xehanort (KH Birth By Sleep|Z.W.E.I), Terra(KH Birth By Sleep|Nightmare), Aqua (KH Birth By Sleep|Leixia). Will make Ven and some more tomorrow and post pics :D

So since the creation mode in SC games often gets compared to wrestling games I decided to attempt to create wrestlers for Soul Calibur.

Vintage Undertaker based on the early nineties look. I'm quite pleased with how this turned out.

And a not so successful Kane which is a hodgepodge of various Kane designs, but for the most part it's based on the current attire, oh and he gets a belt because favoritism. I swear that the red colors just vanish when dealing with the stickers, I just kept on finding magenta and then straight to golden yellow so the body pattern is screwed up. Bald unmasked Kane would have been infinitely easier to do.

And finally for no reason here comes a completely made up creation I made before anything else...

Sir Owlan, the scummy yet well dressed murderer who can sprout wings by virtue of thieving Aeon's moveset (Devil Jin actually worked better what with the eye blasts and mask but the whole double axes and hunched back fit this look well).
As for why he has furry boots, well he prefers the finer things or maybe those British backstreets are chilly at night when he's axing unfortunate victims, I could give him a backstory as to why but really who cares.

As for the rest of you there's some really great stuff in here across the board, I hope to see more and if anyone has some original characters i'd like to see some more of them as well.

moozoom

Been having great fun with this...

Here's the last one I made :
MR9hD.jpg

5K1Jg.jpg

AmMGQ.jpg

You apparently can't change some characters underwear or paste patterns on them, so I used the long johns to make the trademark trunks.

In fight it's quite funny to see the armor break and fight the next round in underwear.

Zomba13

I swear that the red colors just vanish when dealing with the stickers, I just kept on finding magenta and then straight to golden yellow so the body pattern is screwed up. Bald unmasked Kane would have been infinitely easier to do.

There is like, no red at all for underwear for some very very stupid reason. Can't even use a sticker to get red. Best you can get is a pinky red.

There is like, no red at all for underwear for some very very stupid reason. Can't even use a sticker to get red. Best you can get is a pinky red.

I noticed that too when making my Catra CAS. I also noticed there's no orange either :(

Here are some other ones I have been working on:

arKh2.jpg

dpeM0.jpg

Rav20.jpg

JRmfA.jpg

O9UKK.jpg

Lion-O

wcrGC.jpg

He-Man

OVhWw.jpg

Ucq8b.jpg

She-Ra

mnutq.jpg

Teela

XW3L9.jpg

RiJtM.jpg

Bow

v1pUx.jpg

Alx

Many very good creations over here. I'm almost ashamed to put my quick-and-dirty attempts here.

Papa Smurf, an old friend from SC4. I tried to give him a tail using an apple or a sphere, but I couldn't move it to the back of the character. I'll need to find a better hat too.

My current main character, with Aeon style. It fits quite well the character (at least the way I play it :D ).

Some random character... I like the mask a lot, with its texture and a spider tattoo on it, but you can't see it on the bad picture. :/

SOULCALIBUR-1.png

Nothing special? Bah, that's badass. >:3 I'm so making that now.

According to what SiegfriedFM said some posts back, no unfortunately. :[

Also, this thread is getting better, and better. Keep up the good work guys.

Wow, so many amazing characters posted. I can't quote them all because I'm on my ipod, but damn you guys are good. The Fist of the North Star and Street Fighterr ones are blowing my mind.

I made some Fist of the North Star chars in SCIV but was really only happy with how my Shin turned out.

Edit: the He-man characters are amazing too. Damn.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Question: can you create characters using Algol or Eizo's style? I still have 2 or 3 blank sections in my create a soul style menu...

Top Bottom