• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Second Coming of Christ (aka Super Paper Mario) Thread of Wonder and Joy

Amir0x

Banned
Just so everyone is ABSOLUTELY CLEAR on this, so we don't get any bitchy e-mails afterwards, EVERYONE is required to purchase this game regardless of if you have a Wii or not. Then make sure you post proof of your purchase in this thread, so we can cross you off the potential banning list. If you fail to do this, even if it means not eating for a week or something, you know where you're going.

To hell.

Amir0x said:
Just so everyone is ABSOLUTELY CLEAR on this, so we don't get any bitchy e-mails afterwards, EVERYONE is required to purchase this game regardless of if you have a Wii or not. Then make sure you post proof of your purchase in this thread, so we can cross you off the potential banning list. If you fail to do this, even if it means not eating for a week or something, you know where you're going.

I'll get a used copy.

And my proof of purchase shall be me uploading photos of the shattered remnants of the game disc.

Amir0x said:

To hell.

Sire, I will gladly diminish my eating privileges over the course of the next few weeks in order to assist the cause.

I'm on a diet

brandonh83 said:
Sire, I will gladly diminish my eating privileges over the course of the next few weeks in order to assist the cause.

I'm on a diet

It's 'relinquish'.

'relinquish your eating priveleges', not diminish.

Diablos54

Amir0x said:

To hell.
But, but, I live in Europe... :(

Amir0x

Banned
Hahahaha, this guy thinks the Atlantic Ocean is a good excuse for not getting Super Paper Mario on day one. :lol

Dascu

Any news on the PAL release date?

Edit: Oops <_<
Hahahaha, this guy thinks the Atlantic Ocean is a good excuse for not getting Super Paper Mario on day one.

I'll just import it, ok? :(

Amir0x

Banned
It's ok guys. Europeans will get one extra week to prove they have the game, just to cover the time it takes for a vessel to import the product for you.

Am I not merciful?

Diablos54

Amir0x said:
It's ok guys. Europeans will get one extra week to prove they have the game, just to cover the time it takes for a vessel to import the product for you.

Am I not merciful?
But... I need longer than a week... Please! :(

adg1034

elostyle said:
So how will I get this to run on my pal wii?

You don't- that's the beauty of it. Amir0x is just trying to singlehandedly affect the April NPD numbers, and Eurodomination is the only way he knows how... *tear*

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Amir0x said:

To hell.

Yes Sir :)

There is no way i'm not going to buy this game, probably going to be the best Mario ever, super indeed :)

fabs115

super paper mario and god of war 2 in the span of a month, nuts

i cant wait for this game, day 1 purchase, first wii game i will be buying since zelda at launch

I can't believe that it's out in 2 weeks and we still don't have a bloody release date over here. Q1 ends this week so hopefully we'll get a Q2 release list with SPM showing up in late April, of course I wouldn't be surprised to see it pushed back to Q3. Bloody NoE. :(

SPM%205%20big.jpg

supmgc024.jpg

mariopaper.jpg

big7pe.jpg

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Amir0x said:
DIMINISH AS IN BUY THIS GAME OR DIE.

YOUR LIFE IS DIMINISHED>
I played Zelda Diminsh cap when you said it was good, so I think I will avoid this "paper mario" thing based on your recommendation. Thanks for saving me 50 bux!

April cannot come soon enough. April 9th is the ship date right? That means I have to wait 'til April 10th. =( Too bad cause I wanted to spend my birthday playing it. :'(

Also, Amir0x, why have you not abused your modly powers and sticky'd this thread of wonder, joy, and awesome?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
BrandNew said:
You didn't like Minish Cap? NONSENSE
I'll never tell. I may just have $53.86 tucked into my shoe incase I walk into a targert and see the street date has been broken on SPM. But I wouldn't give Ami the gratification ;)

Grecco

Amir0x said:

To hell.

I aprove this message

Bloodwake

My picture will be in this thread on launch day.

I'm actually going to go to GameStop week after next and pre-order this. Just to make sure Amazon doesn' t **** up and send it a day late.

PAPER MARIO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Mar

Mr. Spinnington said:

My god, the game looks incredible.

Amir0x said:

To hell.

I believe my wife is buying this game. So I'll avoid the ban hammer by proxy.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Mr. Spinnington said:
I've decided that Super Smash Bros. Brawl's missing character is Paper Mario.

DO IT NINTENDO

I still maintain that instead of alterate colors, SSBB should have alternate outfits/styles... give Mario four versions - standard, paper, doctor, and "retro".

Or something like that.

Dartastic

Amir0x said:

To hell.

Bah. I'm going to Gamefly this.
Then immediately after they say it has shipped, I'm going to hit the "buy now" button to save myself like 13 dollars. = p

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Dartastic said:
Bah. I'm going to Gamefly this.
Then immediately after they say it has shipped, I'm going to hit the "buy now" button to save myself like 13 dollars. = p

Fool that would be a used game then and thus tainted.

Dartastic

grandjedi6 said:
Fool that would be a used game then and thus tainted.

Not if they ship it out on the 10th... Because who else would get to play it before me? It's the same idea as a "new" game from EB or Gamestop... = p

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Dartastic said:
Not if they ship it out on the 10th... Because who else would get to play it before me? It's the same idea as a "new" game from EB or Gamestop... = p

It still doesn't count towards NPD and if everyone buys used versions how will this game meet its Amirox required 1 million units sold?

Dartastic

grandjedi6 said:
It still doesn't count towards NPD and if everyone buys used versions how will this game meet its Amirox required 1 million units sold?

OH GOD! YOU'RE RIGHT! I AM SORRY! I HAVE SEEN THE LIIIIIIIIGHT!!! Me going to EB in the next day or so to reserve it? CONFIRMED.

Top Bottom