• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Kurita

That raw rating thread basically became a place for people who don't like wrasslegaf or don't know about us to talk about wreslting

It's like this for every community unfortunately.

Like when a thread is made about Japanese music and half the people posting in there don't come in the Community thread :(

Listening to Pollock talk about WM25. He mentions that Shawn and Taker were originally supposed to be third on the show and were only given 15 minutes.

Obviously they got it changed but man this company is dumb.

Heartburn sucks
Speaking of Japanese music, what is akb48?
Wikipedia says
AKB48 is a Japanese idol girl group named after the Akihabara area in Tokyo, where the group's theater is located. The group has expanded since then to include over 130 members as of December 2015. aged from their early teens to their mid-20s. AKB48's producer, Yasushi Akimoto, wanted to form a girl group with its own theater and performing daily so fans could always see them live. This "idols you can meet" …

Anth0ny

My favorite rocky montage is probably 2. Which is why I'll always love that movie.

Cross fit rocky in rocky 4 while drago juices in the basement of titan tower is also great.

It's like this for every community unfortunately.

Like when a thread is made about Japanese music and half the people posting in there don't come in the Community thread :(
I think it has to do with community threads getting off topic all the time. Like when this Rocky thread sometimes talks about wrestling

Heroman

Banned
The biggest female idol group.
Their sister group Keyakizaka46 is cooler tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7TjOWhd4t8

Still, BiSH (short for Brand-new Idol Shit) is the GOAT idol group
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i90zUjc_J30

Heartburn sucks

Wikipedia says

Alright, so there is a pro wrestling TV staring members of that group called tofu pro wrestling

%255BDRAMA%255D%2BTofu%2BPro%2BWrestling%2B%255B%25E8%25B1%2586%25E8%2585%2590%25E3%2583%2597%25E3%2583%25AD%25E3%2583%25AC%25E3%2582%25B9%255D%2BPoster.jpg

It's their way of keeping singles matches fresh.

I kinda like it better than wwe's method of... making us fucking sick of every combination due to 10093849 hours of programming every week.

I understand why they do it. It makes sense.

That doesn't mean I want to watch it.

The Rocky where he ends up having a street fight at the end can die in a fire, but other than that I'm a fan of the first four movies and Creed.

Where's my Clubber Lang spin off movie?

clubber-lang-pain-o.gif

He's lost so much mass over the last few years, he has to be under 220 by now. Good for though.

That's what happens when you lose access to the IcoPro stash in the basement of Titan Towers.

Top Bottom