• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Drewfonse

I saw a bit of certain people saying that. I have my review going up shortly, it's the best story they have made since MK9. The moments, the little twists an turns. Lot's of cool character moments mixed in with huge set-pieces. Really fun story mode.

Can you say how long the story mode is?

MechaX

I am not going to lie; I don't even play NRS games, but I'm tempted on picking this up. I have been playing SFV in the past few weeks and I do have a fighting game itch.

It also helps that I never played Injustice 1, but looked at a random vid and was still like "oh shit, Sephiroth still voices Superman?" which brought that Justice League cartoon nostalgia back hardcore.

bubumiao

Anyone playing the app game? I just bought a character twice using shards and it didn't give it to me. If it doesn't get fixed I'm dropping this thing.

Are you sure you didn't just buy some shards?

It's not real clear at first how everything works. Earlier I thought I was buying Scarecrow, but I actually just bought some of his shards. It's gonna be a grind if you actually want to play the mobile game too, unless you pay, of course (I mean to buy characters and shit).

Are you sure you didn't just buy some shards?

It's not real clear at first how everything works. Earlier I thought I was buying Scarecrow, but I actually just bought some of his shards. It's gonna be a grind if you actually want to play the mobile game too, unless you pay, of course (I mean to buy characters and shit).

Yeah I bought his hero shards. I thought that was the same thing.
What are hero shards for then?

JAXXX

IIWhMFJ.png
Lt4W7fM.png
8mqE6pH.png
sDZ7iFq.png
Pfr9iAD.png

Tyaren

If you guys want to add some screenshots to the OP, here's some of mine which I think let the game look pretty cool:

34629833146_fe5c3efe51_o.png

33842150913_58471fced8_o.png

33856201173_b001ffe6f6_o.png

34611126006_55a0b12631_o.png

34517707602_a475838a5a_o.png

34625411796_b61713d84a_o.png

Karak

What are source crystals used for? I know you can get premiere skins with them, what else?

Gear transformation. Making 1 piece look like another.
Also by playing you get a good number of them. If Injustice 2 is anything right now its VERY generous

What are source crystals used for? I know you can get premiere skins with them, what else?

I believe they're also used to change the look of gear. For example, if you have something that has awesome stats but you hate the way it looks you can make it look like any other piece of gear you have.

kaydigi

Man can't pre order the ultimate edition to pickup anymore at bestbuy, I hope there is a few on the shelf tomorrow.

Tyaren

They're trying to dip into that mad lootbox money Blizzard is getting.

Nah, not really. Lootboxes, named motherboxes in Injustice, can only be earned by playing the game. You get them awarded for doing stuff or you buy them from the game currency, which one also only gets by doing stuff.
Source crystals are only used for skins, shaders and if you want to make special edits to your gear.

Phloxy

Played with a friend in Cali, rock solid. Played a friend all the way in Germany, played way better than almost any other fighter save for KI. I live in Mass btw.

Compbros

The gamestop event was a success, had a lot of people come out and they enjoyed playing in tournament/watching me and vman. Vman beat me 3-0 in winners finals then I beat him I believe overall it was 6-3 to win the tournament.

If no one has already created the GAF PS4 Guild. I'll go ahead and do it as soon as the digital version unlocks in about forty minutes. I'll post here once I've created it. The name I'll be using is: GAF House of L's.

I hope some of the peeps from the speculation thread are around at that time to join.

LowRoller

Gear transformation. Making 1 piece look like another.
Also by playing you get a good number of them. If Injustice 2 is anything right now its VERY generous

Max just said with today's patch loot earning has significantly decreased . Any way you could confirm that? Thanks

Karak

Max just said with today's patch loot earning has significantly decreased . Any way you could confirm that? Thanks

I am talking post patch.
But if they cut it in half it would still be labeled as generous lol. Almost to the point where I would want it to be cut more. But that's just my opinion.
I mean its pretty insane. Also not sure who or what this Max is, but it also depends on what your playing, if you have done it before, how you clean up during matches, and all that.
But I have enough to get many shaders and still have some left.

Super hyped I bought some source crystals since I had a 50 dollar gift card I doubt I need that many but I almost never buy games so I splurged.

LowRoller

I am talking post patch.
But if they cut it in half it would still be labeled as generous lol. Almost to the point where I would want it to be cut more.
I mean its pretty insane. Also not sure who or what this Max is, but it also depends on what your playing, if you have done it before, how you clean up during matches, and all that.
But I have enough to get many shaders and still have some left.

Ah ok, thanks for answering.

Stargypsy

I wasn't going to pick this up right away. I have a pretty sizable back log + Farpoint is coming out tomorrow. Then I started thinking how much I enjoyed the story mode in the first game and I have poor impulse control. Anyway, looking forward to playing later tonight.

ajanke

If no one has already created the GAF PS4 Guild. I'll go ahead and do it as soon as the digital version unlocks in about forty minutes. I'll post here once I've created it. The name I'll be using is: GAF House of L's.

I hope some of the peeps from the speculation thread are around at that time to join.
Nice let us know when it's up

Tace

Just got it! Going to practice Robin for a bit, do some story, and call it a night. Loving how crisp it is so far

Top Bottom