• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
You know. The Rogue quest might be good, but it's become clear to me that most people are bad at playing it.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Dirty Rat is crazy for the first day, everyone's running stupid combo decks so it's easy to completely destroy their win condition. Not letting them play a quest card is also great.

Crosseyes

Banned
Needed a big elemental so I picked a stormwatcher off of the discover...

Man his voice lines are freaking awesome with that echo.

SONICBOOM!!

Kibler's Curator taunt warrior is insane. 11-2 at rank 3 right now.

Basically an automatic win against everything but pirate warrior (yes they are still around) and the Crystal Core rogue.

Dahbomb

Kibler's Curator taunt warrior is insane. 11-2 at rank 3 right now.

Basically an automatic win against everything but pirate warrior (yes they are still around) and the Crystal Core rogue.
Taunt Warrior should be win against Pirate Warrior too with all those taunts. I have been playing my version of Taunt Warrior and doing really good thus far.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So this is what I have been running tonight:
6QVCP4o.png

I am 15-3 with it, but that was from rank 23 to rank 15, so likely not the best metric.

I really like Primalfin Totem. Actually, Primalfin is fucking ridiculous when you compare it to something like Paladin hero power. For 2 mana, you can get an endless wave of 1/1 murlocs, and you are guaranteed at least 1.

Megafin I feel is best held onto until your hand is near empty, the refill is massive. I may need to put a pair of Coldlight Oracles in, the lack of draw is somewhat problematic. Maybe Farsight, I really dislike Coldlight since it usually helps the enemy more than the Murloc deck due to Murlocs being such low value.

I haven't run into a single Rogue yet. Is there a youtube video that quickly shows off why its so good?

f0lken

lol trying to hex my 5/5 minion, now its a 5/5 taunt bitch!

Loving rogue quest

This is my deck

d4Ut1YK.png

Elven Archers are there because of pirates and hunters, is a nice way to clear them before they become a problema, went from Rank 17 to 9 with it, which doesn´t matter much in the first day of a new expansión but still

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The 1 mana 2/3 that makes your minions costs more. Don't draft that in arena.

My opponent get wrecked because i decided to leave theirs up.

fertygo

this Elemental Dragon priest absolutely eat Elemental Shaman, that people said the elemental deck lead

uB0P9ED.jpg

DrakOP >> New Shaman cards

fertygo

Wow, I'm suprised a deck that runs only 4 dragons is consistent enough.

its very rarely run out of dragon activator tbh, meanwhile the elemental actually harder to activate.. you can add more dragon if remove bind

but man bind is insane if you hit minion

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
its very rarely run out of dragon activator tbh, meanwhile the elemental actually harder to activate.. you can add more dragon if remove bind

but man bind is insane if you hit minion

Probably because you aren't relying on your dragons to curve at all.

squidyj

my favorite part of today is still dog insisting that quest rogue is bad all the way to rank 1 legend

What are you mulliganing for as quest rogue? Bounce and swash/novice engineer?

yeah you want bounce of some sort and then a premium bounce target: fire fly, engineer, swashburglar.

Ketch

Just occurred to me that it'll be pretty easy for them to balance quests by adjusting the number of times the condition needs to be met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom