• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Nine: Penn State Overcomes Adversity, is Healing Now

Talon

Wow, when you really boil it down to Ohio and Florida picking the President every year you can make a great case for overhauling the system.
The alternative would be a popular vote. Even if voting was compulsory, we don't want the emotional, irrational masses creating an unfiltered democracy. Case in point, Comey sends a vague letter over what looks to be 3 unrelated emails, and 30% of the country acts like Hillary murdered the Pope.

Crazy to think that this is how Michigan's season ends. A lot of people may have predicted MSU to win this one going into the season, but certainly not going into week 9.

New playoff predictions:

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Washington
4. Baylor

jfkgoblue

Crazy to think that this is how Michigan's season ends. A lot of people may have predicted MSU to win this one going into the season, but certainly not going into week 9.

New playoff predictions:

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Washington
4. Baylor
calm your tits, it the first quarter...

But also WTF defense

Talon

I'm watching this game on a plane and the two Michigan fans in the row in front of me are amusing to watch.

andycapps

Maybe I should have pushed harder on the OSUn losing to Penn State angle. I see that I have failed to do so adequately.

Listens to podcast, doesn't know Az's team.

But at least he hasn't talked about his kids or craft beer yet.
We may need to start letting Az have 5 min rant time about his team while I go take the dog out.

I am seriously curious as to what he did to you personally

His numbers aren't all that great, but we still hype him up because he gets the job that we want done.

Also, that first drive was basically one big Teddy introduction, except MiB wanted him to have some hope for a few moments before shattering it all.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Has anyone seen the WSJ article on the investigation into Baylor's rape scandal? Well here are the detailed findings of an outside investigation.

17 women claim to have been raped by 19 athletes including 4 gang bangs.

How the fuck is Baylor men's athletics still a thing? Football at the least needs the death penalty.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/baylor-details-horrifying-alleged-sexual-assaults-by-football-players-1477681988

Not sure if this deserves its own thread, but this shit should NOT be ignored.

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Talon

Has anyone seen the WSJ article on the investigation into Baylor's rape scandal? Well here are the detailed findings of an outside investigation.

17 women claim to have been raped by 19 athletes including 4 gang bangs.

How the fuck is Baylor men's athletics still a thing? Football at the least needs the death penalty.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/baylor-details-horrifying-alleged-sexual-assaults-by-football-players-1477681988

Not sure if this deserves its own thread, but this shit should NOT be ignored.

Sorry if this has already been discussed.
It deserves its own thread. Art Briles should never get a job again, but he will because programs don't give a shit about anything else than wins. Ken Starr is a hypocritical asshole. Burn the program to the ground and salt the earth.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
It deserves its own thread. Art Briles should never get a job again, but he will because programs don't give a shit about anything else than wins. Ken Starr is a hypocritical asshole. Burn the program to the ground and salt the earth.

I'll make it then.

No offense to anyone in this thread but I don't think the larger NeoGAF community is one that I want to discuss this with.

Will Ferrell and Roy Cooper are trying to find mre.

Cv8kx7SXYAEuUD4.jpg

https://twitter.com/RCorySmith/status/792392726025269248

Top Bottom