• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

squicken

I wouldn't pick the Vikings to win another game until they show they can block. I saw a lot of quit Monday and the beat guys said it was a pretty morose locker room. I think the players get that the offense is never going to function.

I don't care much for PFF's grades, but they have Clemmings as the 3rd worst grade they have on a player in the last 15 years. He's as bad a player as I have ever seen keep his job. Anyone else that bad would get benched/cut

Been watching this for the past 3 days in the background while I work and first of all it is amazingly cheesy, entertaining and 80s all the way to fucking 11. Also the soundtrack is probably the greatest soundtrack for any movie that I can think of.

I'd say Top Gun and Caddyshack have better soundtracks but you can never go wrong with Loggins

yt2zuof2swux.jpg
l

bionic77

I'd say Top Gun and Caddyshack have better soundtracks but you can never go wrong with Loggins
Watch it again.

Footloose is loaded with top 10 hits. A lot more than I remembered.

Yikes at that Penn State wall shit. That is some bullshit.

Gobias

Banned
Browns beat Dallas and Dak plays horrible. Romo is back in and Dallas wins the Super Bowl.

Did you hear about the Penn State Trump rally lmao

Apparently some students built a fucking mini wall around themselves and a flag they stood in front of to protect

A Penn State Patriots fan and Trump supporter sounds like the worst possible combination of a person.

Kessler is practicing this week.
The real rookie showdown we've all been waiting for. Kessler vs Dak.
My boi gonna look the best!

Grant Cohn‏@grantcohn
49ers' DC Jim O'Neil just said he doesn't know what "gap integrity" means. We noticed, Jim.

bionic77

I feel like the Raiders are legit.

They have no discipline but they finally have the talent and talent goes a long fucking way.

Would not want to play them on the road in the playoffs.

FTF

Friend tells me however many months ago that he's getting married on a Sunday in November...dude...get invite, check calendar...Pats bye week.

qdwb5.gif

Dishwalla

Banned

They have no discipline but they finally have the talent and talent goes a long fucking way.

Actually I feel they'd have a better shot on the road in the playoffs than at home.

Plus I mean you don't want a playoff game in the Coliseum.

Go Bears!

Jay is back to lead us to the promise land!

Or get enough wins to cost the Bears a prime draft slot, so they can't land a top QB to replace him

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
The Barnwell show was even more awesome than I could have imagined.

It was a live podcast, and Bill's hilariously uncomfortably comfortable during it, while Mina is as sassy in real life as she sounds. Sheil Kapadia was a fantastic third guest.

If you are in Chicago, get tickets for the 11/30 show. I would not be surprised to see Robert Mays show up there.

Just dropping by but that pass by cole beasley would have been magic if williams caught it.
The cowboys should have more plays like that.

Go Cowboys.

Bitanator

Very scary road team, they are still the Raiders with all those penalties though, their D has not taken that big big step I thought, but man their foundations on both sides are strong, fun team to watch

Top Bottom