• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Revelations demo coming soon

Wait what... bullet sponge enemies in RE6? Some of the bigger ones yes naturally... but otherwise? No. Enemies in RE5 however, talk about bullet sponge fest without them ever reacting to anything.

Amazon gets a very...umm..."interesting" pre-order bonus [for PS3/360 versions].

ref=amb_link_375147902_1

wtf? Do not want.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
No pre-order garbage to get the privilege of playing this marketing device?

Color me shocked.

Riposte

At least it sounds like that difficulty is in the console version, so rejoice!

The difficulty I'm talking about was in the full game too. The problem is that it is a New Game+ type of deal. The way it was set up in the demo made it look like ammo would be very scarce and enemies would be tough. How the full game plays is more like ammo is very plentiful and you upgrade your guns (further) to make up the difference of higher difficulties. (Enemies turned out to be rather uninteresting too, but that's a different story.) To put it simply, the game just doesn't play like it did in that demo.

Not sure how the new difficulty will work though.

Ridley327

The difficulty I'm talking about was in the full game too. The problem is that it is a New Game+ type of deal. The way it was set up in the demo made it look like ammo would be very scarce and enemies would be tough. How the full game plays is more like ammo is very plentiful and you upgrade your guns (further) to make up the difference of higher difficulties. (Enemies turned out to be rather uninteresting too, but that's a different story.) To put it simply, the game just doesn't play like it did in that demo.

Not sure how the new difficulty will work though.

I thought the biggest thing about Hell Mode in the demo was that they actually changed the positions of all the enemies, which is what they're doing with Infernal in the HD version.

Jay Sosa

awesome..really looking forward to this after being really surprised how much I liked RE5 (I'm a member of it all went to shit with RE4 and I want my pre-rendered backgrounds back GAF).

Top Bottom