• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

El Chavo Kart announced for PS3 and Xbox 360

jett

D-Member
I bet it is bigger than in spanish language countries.

This tv show is airing for as long as I can remember.
I don't remember a week in my life where I could not find an hour in a day that you could not see this show.

I liked the show a lot, but because of that I simply can't stand anymore =P
Still love chapolin

Yeah I don't think so. :p El Chavo still airs here every day.

Fewr

Now we need an El Chapulin action game with bosses like El Quajinais, El Tripaseca, that shit would be glorious!
There were a few episodes where a "gringo" superhero appeared, he was played by don ramon and was an uncle sam - like character. I remember he hit others with a bag full of coins.

EDIT: From wikipedia
Name is super sam (superman/uncle sam), he carried a bag with a few dollars claiming they're a few but very powerful, and his catchphrase is "time is money"

SiDCrAzY

Fh3ro.gif

Pero hablando enserio, al que no le gusta el Chavo del 8 se puede ir a la mierda. Don Ramon es el mejor personaje de la television latinoamericana:

1215282972119_f.jpg

Based god.

Ishida

Banned
y no solo todos los de El Chavo, si no toda serie de Roberto Gomez Bolaños

Si.. Se que me voy a ganar el odio de todos mis hermanos latinoamericanos, pero nunca me gustaron las series del señor Gomez Bolaños... Digo, Don Ramon era la onda, pero ver un capitulo de El Chavo era increiblemente repetitivo...

HardRojo

So is this a Latinamerica GAF thread now? Is it the right place to celebrate Costa Rica's World Cup classification?

No?

No.

Ok.

que he hecho

How dare you?! Peru was just eliminated against Venezuela :(
Not like we didn't see that coming from a couple thousand miles away

Ricky_R

haha wow.

I used to watch El Chavo del Ocho every single day after school. Such a great show even though every episode was the same thing over and over.

Great times.

I wonder where else this show was aired. I'm from PR.

El Sabroso

Si.. Se que me voy a ganar el odio de todos mis hermanos latinoamericanos, pero nunca me gustaron las series del señor Gomez Bolaños... Digo, Don Ramon era la onda, pero ver un capitulo de El Chavo era increiblemente repetitivo...

No yo estoy contigo, opino lo mismo Don Ramon es un gran personaje, pero toda serie de Gomez Bolaños es repetitiva, y lo peor es que Televisa o repetía varios capítulos al día de una serie o pasaba varias series de Gomez Bolaños al día, lo que te deja muy empalagado de estas series y te aburren mís de lo que pueden solas.

damn, an spanish talker who doesn't love chavo

They had showing the chapters here non stop for 20 years and nobody has complained

Well, the plots are constantly recycled, the majority of the comedy is based in puns, and actors went and go.

I don't dislike the Chavo, but even the cartoon ended being more creative than the live action run.

alterno69

Banned
Well it was a kids show wasn't it? Even current kids show are like that. It was still fucking awesome, Roberto was a fantastic actor and Kiko and Ron Damon were great characters, the rest was meh but they all had a place in the series and in my heart, except for Jaimito el cartero, that was lame as hell.

El Chapulin Colorado was an even funnier character and his arch enemieswere hilarious as were his stupidity and cowardness.

Platy

HardRojo

I was more of an El Chapulin guy, El Chavo did tend to get repetitive every and then but man that Acapulco episode, manly tears were shed :'(

Also, Super Fucking Sam! Ramon Valdez was definitely the star of all the shows.

200px-Racha-cuca.png

WTH!!! Que demonios un juego del chavo!?!?!?! y un vil clon de mario kart que pedo, nunca pense ver esto XD.

I mean really, no one is going to buy this game at full price, not even in Mexico... I think.

sibarraz

Banned
I think that nobody watched the show for the intriguing plots or anything, is just that the characters where so charming and the jokes between the typical ones so funny that you never minded that the plot was always the same

Also those specials episodes were really special, like one chavo was a ''ratero'' or when he and don ramon shared some food after kiko's birthday. You still watch them today and you feel good

I'm not gonna lie, I hadn't watched chavo IN YEARS since like everybody said, it got tiresome to watch the same thing over and over, but in the end, is a series that I could never hate and that I'm still amazed that I had watched so many times until feel burned out

Top Bottom