• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft Beta on Xbox One Features Mouse and Keyboard Support

Via https://mspoweruser.com/minecraft-beta-xbox-one-features-mouse-keyboard-support/

https://youtu.be/57lauqN_guc?t=568

If you listen to the podcast, one of the developers clearly states that the Minecraft beta on Xbox One supports mouse and keyboard input. You can view the video above which is bookmarked to that statement. Here’s hoping that mouse and keyboard support makes its way to the final release too and it’s not just a perk for beta testers. We’ll let you know as soon as we know more.

would love for full Mose and keyboard support so RTS's could be ported to Xbone,

would love to play dawn of war 3 on my tv

--------------
on the game case they could show a mouse and keyboard icon

Make it part of the OS so developers can choose to enable or not. I want it in Minecraft/RTS. Don't want it in Overwatch unless paired against other KBM users console or PC.

Lom1lo

I hope if they enable it in every game, you only get matched against other people with mouse and keyboard. Crossplay between xbox and pc for everygame + matchmaking only with current input method would be very good

If they put this shit on the Switch version for when I feel like it, it would be GLORIOUS

I know it's highly unlikely and a very minor use case, but I felt like I should mention it anyway.

If they put this shit on the Switch version for when I feel like it, it would be GLORIOUS

I know it's highly unlikely and a very minor use case, but I felt like I should mention it anyway.

Keyboard-Back-Pocket-268x380.jpg

BigEmil

Not an issue for me but they should block it games where it would be a big advantage.
Yeah, they can't block XIM4 because it disguises itself as a controller so Devs can't detect and block it

But this way however Devs can hopefully openly see if it's controller or M+K they're using and can do changes based on that because of that this is good

Top Bottom