• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

A shame Miz does so well building up these feuds he's doomed to lose in the most jobber fashion possible.

Remember Miz and Maryse roasting everyone in their own Total Bellas skits? So damn good.

giphy.gif

Is Triple H wrong? Does it not help these stars?

In my head I thought he was doing it because he was genuinely excited for their title win, like a parent taking a picture with their kid.

Not because "I'M OVER, SO THEY'LL BE OVER TOO." That's what you get for being optimistic about anything in wrestling though. Completely respect it from a PR point of view though, I get that hustle.

imBask

Banned
In my head I thought he was doing it because he was genuinely excited for their title win, like a parent taking a picture with their kid.

Not because "I'M OVER, SO THEY'LL BE OVER TOO." That's what you get for being optimistic about anything in wrestling though. Completely respect it from a PR point of view though, I get that hustle.

but it's all PR
wrestling is PR
it's a scripted TV show, there's nothing to be proud of, he was part of the team that WROTE that X person would be winning

Larry David won't take a picture of Jerry Seinfeld because he's "proud of what he did that episode"

Sephzilla

I mean, he isn't wrong. What he said comes off a little egotistical, but he is right that he helps expose a good deal of wrestlers to a an audience that's never seen them before.

Bald-headed, full-bearded HHH is his best look.

Wish he would've figured that out sooner.

this is also truth

Pikma

Banned
but it's all PR
wrestling is PR
it's a scripted TV show, there's nothing to be proud of, he was part of the team that WROTE that X person would be winning

Larry David won't take a picture of Jerry Seinfeld because he's "proud of what he did that episode"
Seinfield isn't a legitimate sport though

but it's all PR
wrestling is PR

I call bullshit.

Hasney

You know how garbage the Shane punches looked in the WWe 2k18 trailer? Turns out Shane o Mac did the motion capture, so it's the most accurate garbage!

Hasney

Fans of shitty PC games should know that WWE 2k18 is releasing the same time as PS4 and XB1. Experience the shite together.

Sephzilla

Man, some of the people in that 343 thread..

I want to know what world those people live in where you can publicly shit talk your employer and not lose a job over it

Hasney

I want to know what world those people live in where you can publicly shit talk your employer and not lose a job over it

Yeah, someone specifically saying none of your future co-workers deserve their job is not something you want in your company.

Yeah, that thread's a hoot.

Since it was a forum post, I was expecting a much worse post than what he actually posted. But that's still bad enough to get you fired or in this case have an offer pulled.

Sephzilla

SWERVE - apparently he was also pretty much internet stalking halo community creators as well, so it wasn't just shit talking potential coworkers as well.

First match for the next PROGRESS Chapter show:

DKq8Fa-VoAEkNsR.jpg:small

Aussie Open are fucking dope, Omari is very good, and the one Never Say Die match I saw was solid. Don't see the Connor Mills appeal, but people clearly like him. Maybe this will showcase him better than a 50/50 "squash" match with Strangler Davis.

I was just about to post about this, heh.

It seems like the other shoe dropped, but still funny how many people seem to think that hiring someone that publicly insinuates his coworkers are incompetent wouldn't foster a terrible environment.

Top Bottom