• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penis-Powered Game Gets Oculus Rift Support (Post #309 hands-on review)

4macX8q.jpg

Omg. This thing has an analog at the top, and buttons on the underside.

Dart

Here is hoping it's a trap & tricks all those weirdos into castrating themselves

That was a joke. Seriously though it's kinda small & short...

Midou

When the Oculus Rift was announced, this exact idea was the first thing that came to my mind. Not sure if I'm a terrible person or it was just a terribly obvious direction to go in.

shaowebb

This device would be hilarious to dub Ultradavid FGC commentary over to censored footage of someone going to town on themselves. Just put a little window in the upper right of the shot of someone busting out TAC infinites as the guy flails around.

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
So what happens in 50 years time? Will Japan be a ghost country, or will their government try to stop the inevitable? Maybe provide benefits for having a child, or even showing interest in real women if it comes to that.

BizzyBum

It's creepy knowing eventually a lot of people are just going to do this with like loli rape scenarios playing out.

Holy fuck I cannot believe this is real. I have had this idea with a penis controlled game for years, seriously, I imagined having some vagina you could plug into USB and do your business to some chick on the screen... now I see I should really have gone further with the idea, to be the first... But no, it's too late now. Fuck.

My idea also included like a multiplayer feature though, so there would also have to be a penetration controller (did sony ever make those ps3 banana ones?), would help with long distance relationships.

deGod

Flesh light is taken to a new extreme

Holy fuck I cannot believe this is real. I have had this idea with a penis controlled game for years, seriously, I imagined having some vagina you could plug into USB and do your business to some chick on the screen... now I see I should really have gone further with the idea, to be the first... But no, it's too late now. Fuck.

My idea also included like a multiplayer feature though, so there would also have to be a penetration controller (did sony ever make those ps3 banana ones?), would help with long distance relationships.

WTF??

Ramma2

Already been done my friend.

http://www.easylife.org/fufme/

Though not for real.

zeopower6

The USB things have been around in Japan for ages, FYI... this is just adding the Rift in addition to that, lol.

Top Bottom