• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

m0t0k1

Shun

Need to remind you all that today is one of the most important days of the year.

30eMuS.gif

Ck1us9pVAAA6d5Z.jpg

CclW8bTUMAEtovf.jpg

Accoun

First two trailers are starring two best idols? Neat!

On the other hand, this one is kinda disappointing. I hoped for another song reveal. Well, at least Chihaya is gorgeous, like she always is.

m0t0k1

I don't really think this is a fitting song for chihaya altough she can sing it well. bring on the next of the PV hopefully we get to here some more songs.

Accoun

Boy I am already getting sick of hearing Happy, does Platinum Stars really have so few new songs that this is the only one they can use for each new trailer?

Previous character trailer used edeN. Second main trailer used a second new song. It's not like they use it for every single trailer.
(not that I disagree in general, don't repeat the songs please)

Skwerl

am I the only person who wishes the ps4 game is using a different shader so the character can appear flatter? Now they really feel like a weird blend between figurine and flat cel-shaded anime characters D:

Really wish the characters would look more like Nishigori's design for the anime and the rendering style is flatter like Persona 5's.

DiGiKerot

Yup. But as I've already mentioned, the trailers looked like a good occasion to show us a new entry for the setlist in the each one.

But everyone knows fine well that all the actual new songs will be part of the DLC campaign announced after the games release!

SHarris78

As a Project Diva fan, is this along the same lines just with more management stuff?
Will I lose a lot by not understanding Japanese? Also, the setlist isnt only the 9 songs mentioned above surely?

kagamin

Iori, Nanairo Button, on point as always.

As a Project Diva fan, is this along the same lines just with more management stuff?
Will I lose a lot by not understanding Japanese? Also, the setlist isnt only the 9 songs mentioned above surely?

I doubt you'll be able to play without any language knowledge (you're losing a lot essentially), its more of a management simulation game series anyways, with rhythm game spinoffs of course (I've put a lot of time into Shiny Festa on the PSP).

Yuuichi

I'd say skip unless you're interested in the management/rpg stuff. You'll miss quite a lot not knowing the language (and some events will be nigh impossible). As for the tracklist, we don't know the final one and it'll certainly be larger than the listed one, but I'd be happy if it was 25 songs default. BN sure loves to give each character one song, then add like 5 or 6 extra tracks on top, then nickle and dime for the rest :/

Consider checking out superbeat xonic instead if you have vita/tv, that'll better fit what you're looking for

rpmurphy

Today's update to Starlight Stage added a second room, so now you can house 10 idols.

Also I like these tweaks:
- one button to collect all room items
- live results screen will indicate if an idol has a new communication

Top Bottom