• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

I would've bought the D.va figure day 1 if it wasn't such a mess (and of course Blizzard's site already has a variant for it on sale lol

funko-overwatch-10-1487769933412_1280w.jpeg

Cth

I just bought this Funko POP! vinyl figure for my daughter:

I've never bought any Pops before and now I want all of them!

On my short list: D-Va, Tracer, Rein, Lucio, S76 and Widowmaker.
thats not very short, help!

Did the same thing for my daughter, for the same reason :D

Now she's trying to get my gf to dress up as Mei while she goes as Tracer.

Damn, buying that. Cuz it's the only way to get the Meka figure

Edit: sold out. I'll wait for restock.

Good luck, although Blizzard variants aren't too awful bad compared to some other ones, they actually restock them. When it comes to USA McCree, if you couldn't find him in store I think the cheapest they had them on eBay for awhile was like $50

87acdf9020437c493fb1819329134bcb.png

Finally make it guys !!! all solo Q, start at 2600.

Do you only play D.va?

N7.Angel

Good luck, although Blizzard variants aren't too awful bad compared to some other ones, they actually restock them. When it comes to USA McCree, if you couldn't find him in store I think the cheapest they had them on eBay for awhile was like $50

Do you only play D.va?

Nah, not at all, my DvA isn't OW D.va at all, I used this tag for years, way before Overwatch was even a project...

This is what I'm playing:

Salarians

Some of the Overwatch Funko Pops seem to have pretty poor quality control; apparently McCree can't stand on his own and Symmetra has leaning issues, despite actually having a stand. Her visor also looks pretty bad to me. :/

Celcius

°Temp. member
They should have a month where there's a time travel event and you can win any limited-edition skins or items from any of the previous events, even including pre-order costumes.
Also, they should bring back the uprising co-op event as a permanent feature. It was a lot of fun!

Zackat

They should have a month where there's a time travel event and you can win any limited-edition skins or items from any of the previous events, even including pre-order costumes.
Also, they should bring back the uprising co-op event as a permanent feature. It was a lot of fun!
There's some of those Halloween costumes I want really bad. I just wasn't playing much OW at that point and missed them.

People suspect that you can unlock missed skins when that event returns.
I think we will find out with the summer event in like 2 months or whatever.

Ramirez

Just quit my first comp match ever I think? Torb, Sombra, Hanzo on Volskaya attack, no one would pick a healer, I was the only tank.

People suck, and Blizzard has a serious problem on its hands if this behavior carries on to next season.

Owzers

Just quit my first comp match ever I think? Torb, Sombra, Hanzo on Volskaya attack, no one would pick a healer, I was the only tank.

People suck, and Blizzard has a serious problem on its hands if this behavior carries on to next season.

I was going to soloq last night prior to us grouping up..haven't had a good soloq experience this season but only did so 5ish games.

PatzCU

To reiterate on my rage post on the last page, people should have to mark 2 roles before queuing competitive. Like maybe Support-Tank, DPS-Tank, Support-DPS, etc. This way the algorithm can pair players together based on their roles to ensure a more balanced team. HOTS solves this problem by making you pick your character before queuing but this obviously can't be done with OW.

If you really want to go crazy, just make players select a SINGLE role that they can't switch out of in a competitive match. I don't think this works though because teams should be able to run 1 healer comps if it makes sense for that match.

Filben

To reiterate on my rage post on the last page, people should have to mark 2 roles before queuing competitive. Like maybe Support-Tank, DPS-Tank, Support-DPS, etc. This way the algorithm can pair players together based on their roles to ensure a more balanced team. HOTS solves this problem by making you pick your character before queuing but this obviously can't be done with OW.

If you really want to go crazy, just make players select a SINGLE role that they can't switch out of in a competitive match. I don't think this works though because teams should be able to run 1 healer comps if it makes sense for that match.
It kinda works that way in World of Warcraft when you wanna do a dungeon. You select a role at enrollment (Tank, DD, Healer) and are put up in queue. If a party is found you see the roles of each participant and if you want to confirm or cancel out.

PatzCU

It kinda works that way in World of Warcraft when you wanna do a dungeon. You select a role at enrollment (Tank, DD, Healer) and are put up in queue. If a party is found you see the roles of each participant and if you want to confirm or cancel out.

Yea exactly, I don't see why this system wouldn't work in OW. You can't make it too rigid because there needs to be some way to be dynamic in team comps but at least it would prevent a team from insta-picking hanzo, widow, pharah, reaper and soldier leaving 1 spot left for a tank/healer.

Baleoce

Got shouted at by an angry Frenchman in a Season 4 placement match earlier (a bit late to the party I know!) for calling out the position of low health targets.. Told me to clear comms, and I was literally the only one saying anything the whole game, and that's all I was calling out (I needed to get that off my chest xD )

Top Bottom