• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Vylash

Have you used many stones? I'm going to have to buy some if I want to get rank 1000. Just trying to keep it at a minimum. Qurex told me around 15-17.

i've used a lot, but thanks to maxing out bonds i actually have more than i started with, i started with around 10 and now i have 29

Mermaid Festa Vol 1 EX FUUUULLLLLLL COOOOOMMMMBOOOOOO!!!!

I'm now out of things to try to FC until Soldier Game comes around again. Fuck that song.

Marche90

Mermaid Festa Vol 1 EX FUUUULLLLLLL COOOOOMMMMBOOOOOO!!!!

I'm now out of things to try to FC until Soldier Game comes around again. Fuck that song.

Congrats!

Mermaid Festa's the only B-side song I'm missing to FC, so my hat's off to you. (don't ask me to FC Soldier Game ever again, though. I had enough with one time, and I agree with your assertion of that song xD)

JoeFu

Banned
Gogogogogo vylashy!!!!!

Also Mermaid Festa 1 is awful. So glad I got FC in two tries in EN, took me more than 40 tries in JP.

Markun

J6nmH3c.png

I think I play this song too much. Also, congrats on all the FCs and nice draws!

Crescent-

Gogogogogo vylashy!!!!!

Also Mermaid Festa 1 is awful. So glad I got FC in two tries in EN, took me more than 40 tries in JP.

Same here, although tbh FCing Mermaid Festa v1 in JP helps a lot to FC in EN, since both versions seem to be trading EX songs atm (Kaguya from EN to JP)

redhairedking

For once, I am not despairing.

Not only managed to FC EX Wonderful Rush, I decided to try my luck with 3 single pulls and it went decently. I didn't get a UR, but, hey, I'm not complaining:

Great pulls! Single pulls have only ever given me despair, so I stick to 10+1 now.

Hachitora

tumblr_nca7j3mk4O1tqw3j4o1_500.png

I've passed you up Safs, so now I think my work here is done. Now I can take it easy and focus on school. I'll probably play every now and then to keep in the top 200, but I'll see how things go.

Edit: Oh look, top of page. Have a camera-shy Umi
tumblr_nbz0z6gfJz1s5mgubo1_500.gif

Mokoi

Banned
btw why is posting at the top of page like a forum faux pas or something I don't get it

In a way, kind of I guess. It's the first post many people see, so you want it to be interesting or relevant to the discussion. Although that typically only applies to other threads were the average discourse is more serious. Here it's tradition that you post Nozomi! This had been decreed by me.

redhairedking

In a way, kind of I guess. It's the first post many people see, so you want it to be interesting or relevant to the discussion. Although that typically only applies to other threads were the average discourse is more serious. Here it's tradition that you post Nozomi! This had been decreed by me.

Silly Mokoi, everyone knows Maki is our goddess.

JoeFu

Banned
Safs is harming Hachi's schooling. Hachi gonna get a B on his report card and his parents are going to hit him :(

Draxal

So I'm up to 1700 whatever the current event tokens is, but I fced all the ex songs. Events with tokens are so much more fun when you have a song that you can't fc, but are pretty close to it.

Now I'm just patiently awaiting the ex event song.

Mokoi

Banned
Waiting for LP to recharge sucks. Been playing miku rhythm game while I wait, and as for the event I'm just going to stock up on yokes until based 4k arrives.

chrono01

Man, it'd be nice if they spaced these events out more than they do. When you only get around 3-4 days in-between each, it's easy to get burned out.

I mean, I still play every time my LP is up, and I'm definitely going for that second Rin SR, but it's still painful. :(

JoeFu

Banned
I really don't like the JP event song. It's too slow and boring for mg tastes. Took me a few tries to FC as well :(

Himemiya

Yes, and I think it will start in a sunday so I'll try to get the card in the first day
Notice anything about the last events? Their starting dates and ending dates never being on weekends is highly suspect. I'd like to be proven wrong with the score match, 12 days long AND Maki is gonna equal the highest scores ever.

And Nico's score match (which I think is third?) CAN'T WAIT cowgirl Nico is the best
No, that is Kayo-chin's. Also known as, the event I will go ham in -- again!

Himemiya

I think we are exactly one year behind the jp version since the past 3 eng events started the same day as they did in jp 2013

The Hanayo event was one day longer in EN, but at least Honoka's event was 2 days shorter. Weird! Anyway, I hope your right.

Also:
WcurDGw.png

Aw yis

Its frustrating being like rank 300 in the song score but knowing I have little recourse in bringing that up to top 200. I'll get the SR Run soon enough, but its unlikely that'll cover the 1000+ point gap I need to clear. Back with the first few events just having a UR meant top 200 was a lock.

Hachitora

Does the beatmap of Umi's event song make any sense? Plus the song is definitely NOT one of my favorite songs.
I don't really mind Yuuki no Reason. I used to like it, but then I went and listened to her other solo song again and realized that it was just much better than Yuuki no Reason

Hachitora

I'm having my sister grind out the event song while I play video games. We're both having a good time, I don't have to grind as much, and she's getting back into SIF :p win-win situation
I told you
I know... I could hear you going "I told you so" as I was listening to it. Don't know why I didn't like it when I first heard it.

Hugstable

Banned
Still sitting at a nice 25 Loveca leftover for this event and I think I'm doing pretty fine point wise so I'm gonna try to minimize loveca usage at this point, maybe I can do a 10+1 draw for once after this.

fek

Umi sent me a birthday present...

NSFW!!!

I can't believe this coincidence lol. It says happy birthday and it really was my birthday yesterday when Clearite drew this.

Hachitora

well then...Happy birthday fek!

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET HACHI

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE WARRIOR

D:
I'm sorry for even challenging you
QdVkyxB.gif

I'm so tempted to try and catch up to you, but you're about 3,000 points away and I don't have the motivation to grind again.

Top Bottom