• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlsu7RhOnsQ

Carly Rae Jepsen has returned to save pop music from Katy Perry's dastardly clutches, bless her soul. Would be number 1 in an alternate world where pop justice was served.

Carly won. Whew.

DbOPq4u.gif

Kevyt

Whats that saying, in bad times put up a good face? Feels very appropriate right now, lol.

I feel absolutely terrible, but I have to fake that everything is good and going well. Maybe it's just a matter of perspective!

kuYuri

About 6 weeks ago, I moved to an apartment. This apartment is near my old neighborhood that I used to live in back in my elementary/high school days. Just walking around here is a huge hit of nostalgia for me. I went to school here, I made friends here, and had tons of fun during my youth. It just feels so good to be back after more than a decade of having lived somewhere else that I didn't like as much.

If only I didn't have to work so much, I would enjoy it more.

It's a shame my best friend moved out of the state before I could move here.

beril

So... a 20 year old is definitely too young when I'm 33... right?

There's this guy I've chatted a bit with on Grindr for a while, but not really in a sexual or romantic way (he's another gamedev student). I ran into him at the pub tonight and ended up talking to him all night, and he even went home with me for a nightcap (though nothing happened). He's cuter IRL than his profile picture and a really nice guy so now I'm a bit conflicted if maybe I should try to pursue something there after all...

There's this guy I've chatted a bit with on Grindr for a while, but not really in a sexual or romantic way (he's another gamedev student). I ran into him at the pub tonight and ended up talking to him all night, and he even went home with me for a nightcap (though nothing happened). He's cuter IRL than his profile picture and a really nice guy so now I'm a bit conflicted if maybe I should try to pursue something there after all...

My BF and I are 13 years apart. It may not last forever, but its been a good ride. Go for it dude. Be happy for a little or a lot.

Gibbs

Whats that saying, in bad times put up a good face? Feels very appropriate right now, lol.

I feel absolutely terrible, but I have to fake that everything is good and going well. Maybe it's just a matter of perspective!

Hugs. Whatever is going on, I'm sure it'll pass eventually. My inbox is always open.

Sai-kun

Banned
Eh.. legal means 15 around here so no

also it's not really about other people caring as much as myself feeling weird about it

Then don't do it? seems simple. Either their age is an issue for you, or it isn't.

Unrelated: international mr leather is in town this weekend and imma go get me a harness.

Alrus

Eh.. legal means 15 around here so no

also it's not really about other people caring as much as myself feeling weird about it

Honestly if you like the guy I don't see why you shouldn't give it a try? Past 18 age shouldn't really matter.

Edit: And completely unrelated but Justin Trudeau is so dreamy, I think it's the eyes. Macron could never.

Beth Cyra

So friends I just had a brother come out to me as Bi and I'm wanting to show him a good time.

I was thinking of taking him to a local bar that I've heard is LBGT friendly but I was wondering from the men in here do you have like a symbols to say I'm looking or make it so that people will understand that he is avail?

I just want to make sure that I do my best for him and try to make sure he is having a great night so I was wanting to check with the gay/bi brothers we got before I take him :)

Gibbs

The good news is my elderly deaf neighbor does not have cancer! Huge relief.

Bad news is he is extremely sick. Taking it day by day.

My neighbor and I are planning on cleaning his house while he is in the hospital. Still looking into going to visit him if I find time. With memorial day weekend, and my aunt comes in from Texas next weekend(its a national fucking holiday for the queen who talks to no one) so it'll be hard to slip an hour and ten minutes away.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Meet me somewhere.

in the woods in 5 mins

So friends I just had a brother come out to me as Bi and I'm wanting to show him a good time.

I was thinking of taking him to a local bar that I've heard is LBGT friendly but I was wondering from the men in here do you have like a symbols to say I'm looking or make it so that people will understand that he is avail?

Buy him a shirt that says 'Baby Slut'

berzeli

Banned

I just want to make sure that I do my best for him and try to make sure he is having a great night so I was wanting to check with the gay/bi brothers we got before I take him :)

Might give a more serious answer as well:
Like, I don't think he needs any symbols to indicate availability (hell, I wouldn't even be sure what they would be if there are any). Availability is usually communicated through actions in my experience. Make sure he is on his own every once in a while (e.g. go to the bar for drinks alone) so it doesn't appear as if you're attached to one another, and maybe force him to hit on someone and it should be all good.
Worst case scenario; stuff an orange handkerchief in a back pocket.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Shirt that says:
Open Heart
Open Arms
Open Legs
Open Mouth

But he just needs to interact himself if he feels like it really.

Beth Cyra

Might give a more serious answer as well:
Like, I don't think he needs any symbols to indicate availability (hell, I wouldn't even be sure what they would be if there are any). Availability is usually communicated through actions in my experience. Make sure he is on his own every once in a while (e.g. go to the bar for drinks alone) so it doesn't appear as if you're attached to one another, and maybe force him to hit on someone and it should be all good.
Worst case scenario; stuff an orange handkerchief in a back pocket.

LOL thanks :) and thanks for all the jokes to guys, it actually made me chuckle.

As it stands we are not attached no, he expressed interest in me, however, Im strictly Lesbian so I am not actually interested in him in that way, which he was cool with and just makes me want to help him even more.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
lol brother by love and bond.

I have no blood family left after my parents disowned me when I came out as Trans so I have two men I love and call brothers..... one just happens to find me attractive I guess? lol regardless he isn't some bro into incest.

Ahh, that makes more sense. :p

I'm sorry your parents disowned you, but at least you have a new family now :D

Beth Cyra

Ahh, that makes more sense. :p

I'm sorry your parents disowned you, but at least you have a new family now :D
Thanks but honestly I'm happy about it.

They are sexist, racist, and overall bigots.

If my son or daughter want to bring a Black Man, Latino Woman, Asian Trans person or Muslim Non Bianary home then I want them to know that person is going to have a warm meal and met with a smile at my door no matter what minority or gender that person is and not having the negative influence of my old family will only help me achieve that.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Thanks but honestly I'm happy about it.

They are sexist, racist, and overall bigots.

If my son or daughter want to bring a Black Man, Latino Woman, Asian Trans person or Muslim Non Bianary home then I want them to know that person is going to have a warm meal and met with a smile at my door no matter what minority or gender that person is and not having the negative influence of my old family will only help me achieve that.

you're a good mom :)

I had a dream that i missed an entire year of school because i had to take a huuuuuuge shit.

what dreams or nightmares have you guys been having?

Golnei

I very rarely recall any of my dreams anymore, probably because of the sleep cycle I've settled into, but the last part of one I can remember involved Danny Devito sitting in a plastic deck chair outdoors in a rural Russian town, the top of his head removed with his brain exposed. A mint-green sedan lumbered towards him and split in two, disgorging a complicated apparatus which stabbed an appendage into the exposed brain. The sedan then 'stood up' and began walking, using the split of the two halves as legs.

Eh, my boyfriend is 21 and I'm 35. Didn't expect anything to come of meeting up with him and hanging out, but we're coming up on our one year at the end of the summer. It's very much like me and we get along great. I wouldn't let the age gap get in the way of things feel natural and organic.

Vazduh

Depends on how mature he is. If you're seeking a relationship, I don't think you're going to get much out of it (just my opinion, I know there are always exceptions!). But if you're just in it for fun, well, I guess it could work.

As always, trust your gut feeling, it's there for a reason.

I'm having a bad day.

At work there was a customer who turned abusive after wanting to buy things she had nowhere near enough money for, ordering me to remove a whole heap of items from her order and being confused about it all and ordering some of them back and accusing me of making mistakes when it was all her and telling me she doesn't trust me and she was lumping things in the scanning area where they could automatically rescan by accident and be added back to her order, and I'm having to write down the prices for each item she's changing her mind on, and a long queue is forming. Everyone in the long queue afterwards criticised her to me after and said that I handled her well. But it is still hugely frustrating even 10 hours later.

I got home and I got a letter from where I volunteer which was dated the 17th telling me that all volunteers need working with children checks by the 30th. I searched my emails and this was indeed the first time they contacted me for it. The 30th is tomorrow! And I work both these days and have other responsibilities. I go through everything to order one and then see that I don't have a specific form of photo ID they want. One photo ID they accept that I could get takes 20-25 business days to arrive. I'll send a message to this effect tomorrow and get that process started.

I don't even work with children!

And I seem to be getting a cold.

vdLE8dJ.gif

Top Bottom