• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorheez

Make it 100

Atta boy

Ion know how I feel about sharing a board with dudes that think Views was good

As a Drake album? It's alright, he's done better, but as an album? Its good. Nobody makes music like Drake does, and I'd rather listen to his music than a lot of other artists. I'm all for the ovo camps too if he can keep making shit that I enjoy listening to

It is absolutey not impossible. Movies can be too long, games can be too long and albums certainly can too.

Well yeah, obviously. I wasn't being serious. Did me asking for a 50 track Drake album not give it away? Come on overcast, you're a gafhop og and should know these things

I tried signing up for KTT, didn't let me.

30 tracks? I'm waiting for Drake to give me an album full of filler.

Oh signing up is impossible.

I lurk and read. I tried signing up last year and it wouldn't let me.

It's not like real constructive conversation happens there anyways that I'd wanna contribute to. It's :cryingjordan: city over there.

It's not like real constructive conversation happens there anyways that I'd wanna contribute to. It's :cryingjordan: city over there.
It's actually not. I managed to sign up one day out of the blue.

Doesn't mean I've posted there or anything, but it is possible.

blanchot

Yeah, pretty much. At this point Drake is probably phoning it in.

Why is it so hard to register?

They don't want to be overwhelmed with white suburban teens pretending to be black.

I just tried signing up. I'm guessing it's so hard to get approved because, like Gaf, each account requires admin approval. it's the gated community approach. so probably it's the luck of the draw whether you get approved or not.

drake-3.w529.h352.gif

I just tried signing up. I'm guessing it's so hard to get approved because, like Gaf, each account requires admin approval. it's the gated community approach. so probably it's the luck of the draw whether you get approved or not.

Ah, that makes sense. Handpicking members gets criticism in many circles, but it's completely understandable in this day and age of the internet.

Fevaweva

KTT is difficult to get into? I had no idea. Although I joined like 6 years ago so maybe the registering process has tightened up since then.

xHiryu

no hype for the new joey album ?

i know he aint the most loved around hurr but im hoping its a solid, no filler album. its 12 tracks with q, meech and j snooze, as an NYC kid myself i hope he kills it.

Ransom 2 Tracklist:
1.Big Sean - On The Come Up
2. Young Thug - W Y O (What You On)
3. Lil Yachty - Hasselhoff
4. 21 Savage x YG x Migos - Gucci On My
5. Fortune - Oh Hi Hater (Hiatus)
6. Kendrick Lamar x Gucci Mane x Rae Sremmurd - Perfect Pint
7. Future - Razzle Dazzle
8. Swae Lee - Bars Of Soap
9. Andrea - Burnin
10. 2 Chainz - Y'all Ain't Ready
11. Pharrell - Aries (Yugo)
12. Eearz - Emotions Unlocked
13. Trouble x Problem - Big God
14. Lil Wayne x HoodyBaby - Faith
15. Chief Keef x Rae Sremmurd - Come Down
16. Outro
17. Rihanna - Nothing Is Promised

HiResDes

I'm pretty excited about the new Jlin album coming out 5/19. Jlin's a really phenomenal footwork artist outside the Teklife crew, and y'all should listen to her first album.

Don't assume we haven't listened to her first album...It's aight, kinda corny to me in spots.

In other news SMINO debut album leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom