• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jersey Shore season 5 - Jersdays at 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himself

This is still going on it's fifth season?

If this manages to get past the amount of seasons of Seinfeld, Friends and The X-Files, I have lost all hope in modern TV.

Maybe you should have lost faith when Seinfeld, Friends, and The X-Files got the amount of seasons they did.

Deadstar

This show sucks, even for a stupid show.

situation-derp.gif

sruckus

Do you really want to see all that in HD??

For the same reason I don't want to see the world in a blur, even if there's things everyday I don't want to see.

Plus, since MTV doesn't do 16:9 framing right for SD, HD at least allows full use of my TV.

Can't wait to see Vinnie leave as he's the second most useless housemate next to Deena. Having Deena there is MTV's equivalent to Cousin Oliver/Cousin Pam.

While I enjoy JS, I find myself losing interest in the show. Is there any word on whether this is the final season or not?

Found this pic
RgE1V.png

Can't wait for this trainwreck to put the weight back on. Anything that requires actual work and dedication can't last very long for Snookie..lol...She's much funnier being a fatty skank who thinks she's hot but isn't, as opposed to a more attractive girl with the same horseshit personality.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
I enjoy JS, I find myself losing interest in the show. Is there any word on whether this is the final season or not?

It's doubtful. I mean, Mtv's got most of the cast tapped for spin-offs but i figure once those are out the door they'll come right back with a season 6.
http://i.imgur.com/Z3hNQ.jpg[IMG]
but they aren't recent[/QUOTE]
Who the what

LogicStep

Vinny is supposed to leave this season right? Wonder if he will leave mid season sort of like what happened with Sam.

Will Snooki be that skinny during this show? I thought they went from Italy straight to Jersey.

Vinny is supposed to leave this season right? Wonder if he will leave mid season sort of like what happened with Sam.

Will Snooki be that skinny during this show? I thought they went from Italy straight to Jersey.

WHAT!?!? NOOOOOOOOOO?!?! Vinny is why I watch this show!

Satch

Banned
vinny's maturity compared to the rest is what makes him a snoozefest

jwoww has a similar problem but at least she interferes in stupid shit instead of watching and chuckling about it

Kusagari

Put Unit in the house. Him and Mike stirring up shit all season would be the most interesting thing this show can do.

Seaside is the worst drug infested and prostitute infested place in jersey. Worse place ever, show producers and cast are a bunch of goons.

I don't think you know what full of yourself means.
He is right about Vinny though. In season 1, yeah, he was the nicest. But the fame probably got to him a bit, and you can see him turn more arrogant and, indeed, full of himself in the subsequent seasons. On the other hand, he is also a bit of a crybaby. Someone in his twenties shouldnt be so messed up from not seeing his mom for a few weeks. :lol

I stopped watching S4 after a couple episodes; last thing I saw was the stupid "fight" between Situation and Ronnie I think. Did anything meaningful happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom