• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop 11/1-11/14: 50% off PS HD Collections

Dragun619

Here's a better quality for a coupon, if you want to try price matching at Best Buy.

fULJB.png

cKZ5X.png

Eurocult

Got my coupon & picked up Ico & God of War.

Is this a "one use" coupon? I was thinking about going back for Killzone.

Chris R

Ratchet & Clank is tempting, and so is J&D (even if I'd only play the first game)... Anything wrong with either package when it comes to gameplay/graphics/ect on the PS3?

edit: bah didn't see the coupon bit, maybe my friend got one though since he buys everything from Gamestop

Ratchet & Clank is tempting, and so is J&D (even if I'd only play the first game)... Anything wrong with either package when it comes to gameplay/graphics/ect on the PS3?

edit: bah didn't see the coupon bit, maybe my friend got one though since he buys everything from Gamestop

If you read the thread, Best Buy is matching this.

abrack08

Still don't have my coupon, pretty much only buy PS3 games at Gamestop. Don't really want to have to deal with trying to get someone at Best Buy to price match but if it gets near the 14th I might have to.

Best Buy refused to match it for me because they couldn't verify the offer on Gamestop.com but my coupon showed up today so I grabbed a few at GS.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I was able to put holds on the Team Ico, Killzone, and Jak and Daxter collections through the website, but when I try to put holds on the God of War and Infamous collections, the webpage just hangs on me.

Just my luck.

acevans2

The discussion in the thread doesn't seem to be reflected in the OP. Can anyone clarify for me?

Do I need the free membership card that was in the OP to get this deal at GS?

Can I just print this coupon a couple of pages back and take it in to GS?

Someone said it's one-time use, but in that one-time can I purchase multiple games?

What's with the mention of Amazon?

The discussion in the thread doesn't seem to be reflected in the OP. Can anyone clarify for me?

Do I need the free membership card that was in the OP to get this deal at GS?

Can I just print this coupon a couple of pages back and take it in to GS?

Someone said it's one-time use, but in that one-time can I purchase multiple games?

What's with the mention of Amazon?

Yeah, you need to be a Power Up Rewads member (free version is fine)

You can only use the one posted a few pages back for price matching at Best Buy since each coupon will only work once at Gamestop.

You can purchase multiple games with one coupon.

He was just mentioning Amazon because he was upset with GS for making it a coupon only deal.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I tried price matching with bestbuy but no luck, the dude told me there has to be a set price. Lame.

Would go to gamestop, but never got a coupon :(

Eusis

Got my coupon & picked up Ico & God of War.

Is this a "one use" coupon? I was thinking about going back for Killzone.

Yep, one time use.
To add to this: I asked in store, was told this, and it vanished from my Active Offers. I kinda considered getting Jak too, but decided I had enough with Ico Collection, God of War Saga, and Ratchet & Clank Collection.

So this pretty much won't be universal tomorrow huh?
If that happens I may give in and get the Jak collection afterall.

I managed to get best buy to price match Ico and Rachet but they didn't have Jak. I still want Jak and the coupon isn't on my section of the site. I really hope it is tommorow.

GQman2121

Banned
Walmart also accepts other store's coupons. So they're an option if GS or BB locations are out of stock.

I just realized that the Resistance Collection drops this week. Shame it doesn't look like it qualifies for this sale because that was be a great deal at $20.

What is with me still not getting the coupon? What kind of deal is this that GS only offers to select power up reward members? Seems like BS.

I tried Walmart but they didn't have Jak and every other collection was listed as 39.99, so even at 50% I would still be getting them at normal retail.

Rootbeer

Banned
I already owned ICO (excellent, excellent buy), but I used the coupon to get GOW Collection and Journey CE at 50% on Friday @ GS (yeah, I'm a pro member)

Wow, talk about great timing on my part... I traded in GOWIII for $17 weeks ago towards my Wii U pre-order. Now I own a much superior collection for about that price.

Thinking about going back and getting the Infamous I&II and maybe some others...

*edit* oh... coupon is one use... well that's just dandy. Oh well!

I wonder what the criteria is to recieve one of these coupons? Been a paid member for years and signed up for this silly power up rewards thing when they rolled it out. Would've loved to grab quite a few of these but I guess I'm not good enough...heh. At this rate if I ever do get the coupon all the games I want will be gone.

Scoop-Li

The picture/banner at the top shows Uncharted 1 & 2, but the coupon doesn't specifically mention it. Is Uncharted part of the deal or not?

Mit-

Yay

599106_10152248502480297_1563566973_n.jpg

$90.04

Went to Best Buy after to try and price match with God of War: Origins Collection. They had that bitch labeled $40. No sir.

So I have to go to gs and get a free PUR card, tie that card to my online gs account, get the coupon, print it out, and then I can finally buy the games?

Jme

How do you get this coupon? I'm a PowerUp Rewards member, but dont have this coupon in my email or on the powerupsrewards site when I log in...?

Derrick01

Banned
Traded in AC3 for $33 and got Ratchet Collection for $15. Saving the rest to eventually buy a steam card and get far cry 3.

Feels good man.

Mit-

I got the coupon last night (Monday night, 11/5/12). So did a friend of mine. I work at GameStop but hardly shop there. My friend hardly shops too. Majority of our purchases are indeed PS3 though.

Sounds like it's being rolled out by region perhaps?

If you don't already have a PUR card it sounds like you won't be able to take advantage of this deal. Especially since it's likely based off of some trending sales data (all PUR cards log your transactions). If you sign up now there won't really be any data there to work with.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
BLEH. Still no coupon emailed to me. Patiently waiting.

Deciding between picking up the GoW Collection and Killzone Collection.

KalBalboa

Banned
BLEH. Still no coupon emailed to me. Patiently waiting.

Deciding between picking up the GoW Collection and Killzone Collection.

GoW is a better value, considering you get a month of PS+ and five games, but the Killzone Trilogy does come with that neat Killzone HD remake that makes the original more playable.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I couldn't get the Killzone or Ico compilations, but I do have the Jak, Infamous and God of War compilations now.

Since it's a one-use only coupon, and I have store credit, I may check another store, and see if I can get the sale price.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Well, will Best Buy or Wal Mart price match this? I want the Ico and Killzone collections, but none of my GameStops have it in stock.

Top Bottom