• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Too be quite honest I love Willst Du, but I figured this being a worldwide forum I wouldn't post their biggest song for the exact reason you are saying haha. I'm in the U.S. and literally no one here has heard them that I know. I find the dude very interesting. I always like genre mashing and I feel like he does a pretty good job of it, plus I really want to learn German ( or Polish)

Also I found out today I don't have genital herpes

Yeah, Willst Du definitely isn't a bad track and Alligatoah is an alright dude compared to the horrible rest of the German Hip Hop scene. I don't know that many of his tracks but I like Trauerfeier Lied.

Also congrats on no herpes.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Got fucked up and played Nier: Automata last night. Those perspective shifts and its insane sense of scale entertained me like no other game.

hoggert

YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW

i just bought like 20 bucks of manchego, brigante and grand camembert that was on sale

i am more cheese then man now soon when i am in a movie i will be credited "and" followed by "a joke about cheese" like that shitty movie shafted

Meesh

So not drunk yet but I'm thinking early today lol!!!
It just dawned on me... why aren't there any side scrolling beat 'em ups featuring manga art?
Like Double Dragon or Final Fight but with manga art and anime cut scenes? Crazy plots and stories the likes of which you could only find in that medium?
I'd totally play a brand new beat 'em up like this!!

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Best way to get urine cleaned off a wood/glass table?

Like, I'm not even sure if it's urine---got home, went to sleep on the couch at 2, and just now noticed my table and the floor nearby is wet.

I guess I somehow stood up and started peeing everywhere? But it doesn't seem like I did that because it didn't reach that far, and it doesn't smell like urine. It's weird. The only other explanation is that my air conditioner vent leaked because it's right over the table and I left it on all night.

Fuck, this sucks. :/

hoggert

I think aqua is probably like the greatest pop group of its decade 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

hoggert

Wow just went to pull a white hair out of my beard thinking it was from hugging my mom goodbye but it was ACTUALLY MY HAIR wow wow I should make a thread in ot

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Been watching a lot of Julia Child lately. Did she invent shark repellent?

Been watching Jules and Jacque. Hella bomb content 9/10. 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Why god why the fuck would they cook a cucumber
The horror

mike6467

Wow just went to pull a white hair out of my beard thinking it was from hugging my mom goodbye but it was ACTUALLY MY HAIR wow wow I should make a thread in ot

I had one of those when I turned 31. Now I have like 10. I shave a lot more now.

ANYWAYS...I'm posting this here rather then posting a much more detailed "help me lol breakup thread." Tonight I finally put into motion the breakup/move out that's been in the works for the last 4 months or so (5 year relationship, 2 years living together, she has two kids). I don't know if it's the right move, but I still wanted desperately to hold on and tell her we needed to try just one more thing. It's technically a 3 month break before we make the final call, but tonight was the first time I actually believed this was it. I always thought we could move past it. I'm still hoping we reconcile, but I'm going to go live my life and not think about it now. After tonight that is...

In short I went to a bar, drank for a bit and am now reminiscing, listening to really shitty tear inducing music in my basement, playing Splatoon 2 and watching the Giantbomb Persona 4 endurance run (it got me through my first major breakup in 2010, so yeah). Just trying to avoid falling into a deep depression. I'll be ok though, tomorrow I'll get my head together, get back in the gym, focus more on work and doing other shit (TBD later) and find enough distractions to get me through the next two weeks until I can move out, at which point it should be easier to move on (right?).

Thanks for listening drunk thread!

hoggert

i am the gnome deathknight xbee with neon blue pigtails prepare to feel the wraith of the nether if you did not stock up enough elixirs before we raided the caverns of time III

Triteon

Ive been on a staycation for 9 days now.
There has been only one day i havent drank.

Right now im polishing off a bottle of 150 anniversary JD playing pubg (terribly) and listening to Igorrr.

I still have three more weeks of this.

It is great and also terrible

I had one of those when I turned 31. Now I have like 10. I shave a lot more now.

ANYWAYS...I'm posting this here rather then posting a much more detailed "help me lol breakup thread." Tonight I finally put into motion the breakup/move out that's been in the works for the last 4 months or so (5 year relationship, 2 years living together, she has two kids). I don't know if it's the right move, but I still wanted desperately to hold on and tell her we needed to try just one more thing. It's technically a 3 month break before we make the final call, but tonight was the first time I actually believed this was it. I always thought we could move past it. I'm still hoping we reconcile, but I'm going to go live my life and not think about it now. After tonight that is...

In short I went to a bar, drank for a bit and am now reminiscing, listening to really shitty tear inducing music in my basement, playing Splatoon 2 and watching the Giantbomb Persona 4 endurance run (it got me through my first major breakup in 2010, so yeah). Just trying to avoid falling into a deep depression. I'll be ok though, tomorrow I'll get my head together, get back in the gym, focus more on work and doing other shit (TBD later) and find enough distractions to get me through the next two weeks until I can move out, at which point it should be easier to move on (right?).

Thanks for listening drunk thread!
Hey, I was dumped almost 3 weeks ago. We can play Splatoon 2 together to fight the loneliness lol

I have to go to school in like 5 hours but I'm so fucking drunk holy fuck. It is a pretty weird evening an I'm at some dudes place. Last time I saw him was like 5 years ago.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You gotta get jack in the box on the way in and eat 3
Tacos in ur car before strolling in

Drank a bottle of Bacardi Cuz I'm puerto rican, some single malt scotch, and moonshine at my internship. Fun, but tomorrow will suck maybe. I dunno, lol. Watching jeopardy now.

Top Bottom