• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ August: Just Cause 3 and Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
EU Blog Post | US Blog post

Complete lineup:

Just Cause 3 (PS4)
Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS4)
That's You – PS4 (bonus title) also available right now as part of July's update
Super Motherload (PS3) + PS4 crossbuy
Snake Ball (PS3)
Downwell (PS Vita) + PS4 crossbuy
Level 22 (PS Vita)

I'm happy, although I probably would've preferred a more recent AC and I'm wondering if Just Cause 3 still runs like dick.

US ONLY:

PS Plus Summer Movies are here! Enjoy six weeks of 99¢ rentals – selected for you from this summer's hottest blockbusters. Starting us off with a bang, The Lego Batman Movie – handpicked for the whole family to enjoy. Check out the full schedule of movies below, then head over to PS Store each week to enjoy 99¢ rentals.

You can download the PlayStation Video app on Android or iOS devices and watch your movies on the go. Once rented, your unwatched movies stay in My Videos for up to 30 days. Hot right?

35776362990_b32a75ba56_b.jpg

For Free-to-Play, Dreadnaught, launching in open beta on August 1st, will be offering a $20 PlayStation Plus pack starting August 15th. All PlayStation Plus members will also get the Ravenswood Plus Pack free.

There's lot of great stuff to look forward to, but if you want something immediate, this weekend only, PlayStation Plus members can play Doom for free starting tomorrow, Thursday the 27th until the 30th. Play all weekend long, then save 50% on the full game purchase in the PlayStation Store with a PlayStation Plus exclusive discount, which is available through August 3rd.

xrnzaaas

I'm happy about Freedom Cry. I only bought the base version of AC4 and never played the standalone expansion. :)

Downwell is not Crossbuy?

LAM09

Had a feeling JC3 would be part of this month's offerings after recent sales. Just surprised the game in it's current state will be getting more attention.

Matush

Wow, good stuff, even tho JC 3 still has bad optimalization on PS4, I want to try it out. Also Downwell is cross-buy with PS4.

Gaardus

Downwell's supposed to be good, right?

Also, I guess it's time for me to finally play an Assassin's Creed game.

oti

Banned
And I just downloaded the game for the free Steam play dates. :)
Great month. Always wanted to play that AC too.

I'd be more excited for Just Cause 3 if it wasn't for all the performance issues. I'll have some fun with it for sure mind. Downwell is neat too. Haven't played AC since AC2 which I hated so I may as well dip my toe in.

Decent month. JC3 will probably stop people whining
for like 2 weeks

Top Bottom