• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2013.5.31 MH4 & AA5 - 8 pm Japan Time, 12 pm BST, 7 am EDT, 4 am PDT

Why do people keep asking/wanting MH4 to come to the NA/EU "soon." MH3U just came out a couple of months ago for 3DS and Wii U. Did you buy MH3U yet?

Stop asking for MH4. Let us all play and enjoy MH3U. Why are you trying to wreck the community? srsly. MH4 maybe coming next year is fine - who knows. And no, I don't care if you imported Tri G or "got tired of Tri on the Wii" or hate underwater hunting.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Why do people keep asking/wanting MH4 to come to the NA/EU "soon." MH3U just came out a couple of months ago for 3DS and Wii U. Did you buy MH3U yet?

Stop asking for MH4. Let us all play and enjoy MH3U. Why are you trying to wreck the community. srsly. MH4 maybe coming next year is fine - who knows. And no, I don't care if you imported Tri G or "got tired of Tri on the Wii" or hate underwater hunting.
Calm down bro; we just want some news for the West.

Captain N

I'm actually pretty excited for the Nintendo Direct here in a little bit. I got up super early this morning and just got done breakfast. Gonna take my 3DS with me and try to walk a few minutes before the Direct starts. GET HYPE!

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
The slide on Ustream just changed. It's going to have a 17 minute runtime.

No surprises then, right to the (good) points.
I wanted something histerical like last Japanese Wii U Direct :(

Probably just this:

-Monster Hunter trailer
-Release date
-3DS LL bundle
-Megaman Legends III Wii U
-AA footage
-Surprise AA character!
-Developer interview
-End

xy2jPR0.gif

No matter how unlikely it is that there will be some sort of Wii U Street Fighter announcement in this wee direct I will keep getting excited until it's definitely over.

ranmafan

Rushed home from work to watch. All I want is the monster hunter 4 release date. I get that, I'll be more than happy!

Peru

I want

MH4 date
more details on online
more new monsters
more new locale gameplay footage
feline tank
just more footage in general

goomba

Banned
Things like this make me want to learn Japanese , we will have no idea what's going on and just stare at the picture like illiterate retards. Hype !

Top Bottom