• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

Grimløck;139308025 said:
hiking; 1 week into no-shave november.

hikep7s11.jpg
rvKFwxD.jpg%3Ffb

your tats look really cool, do you have both sleeves or just the upper arm?

because I can't not do stupid shit to pictures of myself

hahah I didn't even see this at first. I want to be as cool as that, I wanna be thug-ified too *o*

Auctopus

Nice one. I'm going to get out running again soon, been so busy lately.

BTW i'd recommend a great podcast for long runs

http://www.dancarlin.com/hardcore-history-series/

Even if you're not that interested in history he makes it very entertaining. I've ran hundreds of km listening to this fella!

Thanks for the recommendation, my app shows me how many hours I've run for each week and I've been thinking about using audiobooks or podcasts.

Grimløck;139399405 said:
thanks! tatted from shoulder to wrist on my right arm. left arm just the upper. i love your septum <3! had an 8g a while back but it closed up a few years back.

aw I see, nice :3 and thank you too! :>

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
bywnTiP.jpg

I think this is the same one I posted in the last thread.

But yeah me at Machu Picchu, not much has changed, except I guess I cut my hair a bit.

Cuddler

I have a presentation for my entrepreneurial class today.

r5Zio4o.jpg

I picked these shirts because the color scheme I created for my pitch is mainly dark grey with a splash of a few different colors, varying per slide.
Looking good, hope your presentation went well.
dude your glasses match the outfit. i'm sure you nailed it.
Damn, didn't noticed that, need to power up my attention for the details.

Omni

Posted this on another forum, so might as well do it here now that I see this thread.

It's supposed to be my shocked face. But I think the only thing I managed to do is to make my eye bung /lack of sleep

Dice//

Banned
My favourite pic in here by far, so good.

Aw, why thank you! I liked it. It's not ever a competition, but I feel just a WEE LIL' BIT of pride that I was a [super] early adopter (but again, that's probably on grace of having a older brother who got on it first; it does make me wonder 'what if').

Grimløck;139308025 said:
hiking; 1 week into no-shave november.

hikep7s11.jpg

You have a wonderfully symmetrical and lovely face, sir. Fancy tats too!!
You should see me on 1 week without shaving HAHAHAHAherrrrrrrrr :/ (jkjk)

Lil me :) by DD Sardi, on Flickr

The only one that don't make me feel uncomfortable right now.

So cute. xD
Love the hat! ;P

lol the baby pics are great, heres mine:

me now:
wuuuut.jpg

Haha I love that the art matches. Great shots --- both of them!

Selfie!

And another Selfie!

Me, my bro, my sis and my mom.

Love the suit and the bow tie is a great color (suits truly look good on anyone)

bywnTiP.jpg

I think this is the same one I posted in the last thread.

But yeah me at Machu Picchu, not much has changed, except I guess I cut my hair a bit.

Brilliant travel spot; luck you...!

Y031884.jpg

I look just slightly sinister here

Shit son, those cheek bones could cut steel. Great shot nonetheless, sinister but cool

Good luck to both Patrick Batemand and Lucian Cat for scrubbing/protecting themselves, that can't be fun. You also both have lovely ...um eyes!!

Necrovex

Had my final day at work yesterday. It was a warehousing job I dreaded each waking morning. However I liked the majority of my co-workers, even if I was the youngest by about 20 years. My father gave some of his employees some money to buy me a cake and the whole company pizza.

I will miss chatting with some of the people, but certainly not the backbreaking work, a supervisor who was hated life and inflicted his wrath on me on a semi-daily basis, and waking at the peak of dawn. Now I wait for a couple months, then I'll start my new job in South Africa!

Kater

Banned
ngCSlfs.jpg

9jErLZr.jpg

Making photos in dim light with a 3DS camera and a monkey plushie on your shoulder is harder than I imagined.

Top Bottom