• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 Demo was running on XBox One according to BF's official Twitter

Not sure why dice would even think about lying if they didn't think they could get final game quality to match what was presented in the press conference.
They would get torn to pieces.

Krilekk called out CBOAT in June:

DR3 was rumoured as being an exclusive long before cboat mentioned it. Same for Respawn's game. World of Tanks was rumoured yesterday when Wargaming staff were seen with Microsoft employees. cboat is just taking stuff that is available on reddit and Youtube and pretending to know more than everybody else. He's an imposter, he barely reaches 50 % #truthfacts. So basically it's totally random if he is right or wrong. But well, his thread is locked til after the Ubi PC and I guess his account will be banned afterwards. We already have too many "insiders" here, I bet he is laughing his ass off seeing how many people fell for him. But considering what happened with #teamreal and #teamcgi for Phantom Pain I guess that doesn't come as a surprise.

CBOAT called Krilekk out shortly after this post, making fun of the "crow" in his avatar. (Translated version underlined)

hey Krilokek your iconthin is acrow (Hey Krilekk, your icon is a crow.)

nummuy nummies (Yum yum)

moreiprtant news...pcfotage (More important news- PC footage.)

CBOAT is calling him out again today, referencing his previous post back in June, on the eve of BF4 PS4/X1 footage release. :p

wel lokit that (Well look at that...)

itsgreen

Why again are we tolerating CBOAT's way of speech? It's not like it isn't translated by others and posted in the same threads?

Gestault

wel lokit that

iT4w11LMxOkTA.gif

FryHole

Ok, seriously. This time I don't understand cboatese. Someone explain it to me, and all the others confused, please!

hey Krilokek your iconthin is acrow
Hey Krilekk your avatar is a crow

nummuy nummies
num num (get ready to eat)

moreiprtant news...pcfotage
more important news - PC footage

Then in reference to today's rumours/revelations - "well look at that!"

B.O.O.M

Why again are we tolerating CBOAT's way of speech? It's not like it isn't translated by others and posted in the same threads?

tolerating? What is he an employee of ours or something? lol He can do w/e the hell he wants as long as he isn't breaking any forum rules. Feel free to ignore him if it bothers you so much

Green Yoshi

The Forza E3 "demo" wasn't running in real time on any X1s.

Well, I played it at gamescom and I saw the console. Looked like real-time for me. Not very impressive but it was only a racing circuit. Force-feedback triggers are pure genius.

I'll wait for Forza Horizon 2 nevertheless.

"Why again are we tolerating" makes it sound like we shouldn't be tolerating it, and frankly, I wouldn't have him type any other way.

So let's clarify this. Please correct me if I got something wrong here...

---One guy is claiming that BF4 at E3 back in June was running on an actual XB1 Devkit, at 1080p, which the BF4 tweeter rep supposedly confirmed.

---HOWEVER, a few things like a BACKSPACE option showing up on the game screen and nobody actually SEEING the XB1 case itself anywhere in view at E3 in that gaming area/booth makes that a bit suspicious.

Bottom Line: BF4 will not be running at 1080p on the XB1. At least not natively.

I got this right? If not, please correct me.

Thank you.

Into

So let me get this right. Dice was was straight up lying on twitter..? Good job Dice..

Yes, though they did not do it on malice, they probably really thought they could get it ready and look like that come launch.

Its as much fault of the Xbox hardware as it is of Dice. I think what CboaT is saying is pointing how the version wont look like E3 version and we are mere hours from seeing it for ourselves.

Its a little sad he remembers someone who called him out on a forum months later...
Again I'm not sure why dice would lie it would be really bad for them.

I'm still assuming the final game will look as it did in the press conference.

Azull

tumblr_lyixxloVDF1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Dat bump.

First of all, this has been explained countless times. The reason is so that he can't be used as a source, it's sorta of an encryption.

Second of all, CBOAT grants this knowledge at his own risk so since he's doing us the favor. You make it sound like you're entitled to his information.

Well, I played it at gamescom and I saw the console. Looked like real-time for me. Not very impressive but it was only a racing circuit. Force-feedback triggers are pure genius.

I'll wait for Forza Horizon 2 nevertheless.

You played this http://www.gamersyde.com/news_forza_motorsport_5_1080p_trailer-14081_en.html ?

How do you now it wasn't'? People said both Forza and Ryse were.

Because it was obvious that it was a in pre-rendered in-engine trailer, just like their most recent one.

CSX

Its a little sad he remembers someone who called him out on a forum months later...

Someone did this back for MK vs DCU. Was fukking glorious. Thread might be archived.

So let's clarify this. Please correct me if I got something wrong here...

---One guy is claiming that BF4 at E3 back in June was running on an actual XB1 Devkit, at 1080p, which the BF4 tweeter rep supposedly confirmed.

---HOWEVER, a few things like a BACKSPACE option showing up on the game screen and nobody actually SEEING the XB1 case itself anywhere in view at E3 in that gaming area/booth makes that a bit suspicious.

Bottom Line: BF4 will not be running at 1080p on the XB1. At least not natively.

I got this right? If not, please correct me.

Thank you.
I don't think anyone thinks theres any chance of a 1080p bf4 on xbone at this point.

Though the resolution of the demo was never confirmed

Tookay

Because: 1) it throws off the scent to his real writing style, 2) it's fun.

What a pejorative way of phrasing the question.

You seem incredibly desperate to try & cast doubt on CBOAT's credibility, this is the second thread in which you have done so, why?

Rey

Yes, though they did not do it on malice, they probably really thought they could get it ready and look like that come launch.

Its as much fault of the Xbox hardware as it is of Dice. I think what CboaT is saying is pointing how the version wont look like E3 version and we are mere hours from seeing it for ourselves.

And they may have been aiming to have it look close to that on XBone, but shit came home to roost.

Yeah but aiming and thinking they can achieve that is a whole different story then saying its running on a Xbox One.. They should've just said that.

Tookay

I think there's enough crow in Krilekk's avatar for two.

Top Bottom