• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Into the Badlands |S2| Live Action Anime w/ Chi Warrior Megazord | Sundays on AMC

Nice save big man! LOL at that guy that went flying from the car hit.

Damn! Fingers right through the neck!
Damn, I'm gonna miss her after this fight if she goes now. :(

Noooooo. Not Cung Le ;_;

What the fuck did he do to Sunny though?!

Nobody saw that coming. NOBODY! :p Sucks for Veil and Henry nonetheless.

Damn.... Does everybody have their own release?! What's next, a stand lol

Sir Doom

this show's climax per episode doesn't disappoint.

I wanted MK's friend to live a little longer just so MK can have more interaction with her :S

nerf MK

I'm going to take Cung Lee saying Finish Me as a nod to all the Mortal Kombat Fatalities this season.

Poor Veil can't catch a break.

Really sad backstory for Tilda, I see why she is loyal to The Widow.

SMH @ Lydia.

xezuru

I feel like the tilda backstory was a super duper blunted reveal knowing that the last episode was literally the exact same thing, was a little too on the nose especially it being all talk and no show exposition. I have no idea if the balance of teenie bop focused storylines is growing or closing the way they the characters have been going and I am fearful for the next episode because of this/what happened.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Dang, I was hoping the chi warriors would survive a little longer. Still a pretty cool way for them all to go out though. Also, nice twist with Bajie being a (former) super saiyan.

-Deimos

Wasn't expecting Bajie to join the fight, what a great episode. Shame about Ava though, but not surprising.

Also:
fb0.jpg

That was the best episode so far. Great fights as well. Only thing I hated was Tilda's kiss. Wooden acting and absolutely unnecessary

Apoc29

I'm fully expecting Bajie to bumble his way into every fight from now on.

"Hey guys, check out this cool boomerang I found...whoops, looks like I just killed Quinn."

Oh that chick is working Tilda. 95% chance of being a spy
I think it's just bad acting.

Also can we all agree that Bajie is the greatest thing about this season. The more the layers unfold the better he becomes.

I'm fully expecting Bajie to bumble his way into every fight from now on.

"Hey guys, check out this cool boomerang I found...whoops, looks like I just killed Quinn."
and I would love that

I thought the fight was messy. Bad editing and kind of lazy choreography. The monk fight last season was much better. Damn shame about Eva, I liked her. And it seems like Sonny got the exploding heart technique. I'm guessing Bajie knows how to reverse it though.

So much for Tilda's loyalty to the Widow; she's not going to respect her giving up Veil and the baby like that.

Top Bottom