• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Jarnet87

I hope this year's Hard Knocks isn't as mindnumbingly boring as the Rams season was.

Best season yet

-Jaboo motivation speeches about family and you strong we strong I strong
- DJax and Mike
- Dalvin Cook
- Aguayo getting cut
- Miko Grimes throwing shades at the Fins for the camera

It's gone be zoppity.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Getting a W in Week 2 on Monday Night Football and on the road against the Giants would be such a great way to start the season.

Can't wait

RBH

mv4j7vt1hsz3t62qrfcs.jpg

Gata's wallpaper

Here's what's been leaked for #Eagles so far
W1 - @ Wash
W2 - @ Dal
W3 - NYG
W12 - Chi
W13 - @ Sea
W14 - @ LARams
W15 - @ NYG
W17 - Dal

— John Boruk (@JohnBorukCSN) April 20, 2017

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Damn the Browns sked ain't leaking at all.

NFL really values those 7 primetime games the Browns are getting this year.

I haven't seen any schedule leaks but there's a 100% chance the Panthers start the season at Tampa.

Which will be the 4th time out of 5 years that the Panthers start the season on the road in 3rd world Florida where it just so happens to be 127 degrees and humid.

Fuck Goodell

Dolphins have four prime time games :D Thursday against baltimore, Carolina and Pats on Monday night and Raiders on Sunday night.

I haven't seen any schedule leaks but there's a 100% chance the Panthers start the season at Tampa.

Which will be the 4th time out of 5 years that the Panthers start the season on the road in 3rd world Florida where it just so happens to be 127 degrees and humid.

Fuck Goodell

Bucs start at Miami

MechDX

Texans have 4 nationally televised games: 9-14, Thursday, at Cincy; 10-8, Sunday, KC; 11-27, Monday, at Baltimore; 12-25, Saturday, Pitt.

Texans vs Steelers Prime Time Christmas night

Chip winning so much his first 2 years with that garbage team Howie put together is part of the reason that idiot roseman is still around so you are right that the eagles would be better off right now if they hadn't hired chip. Howie would be gone and real football people could be able in charge.

Fuck Goodell

I was wrong.

The Panthers get to go back to the site of the worst game in the history of the franchise instead

David Newton‏Verified account
@DNewtonespn

Following
More
The Panthers will open at San Francisco on September 10, according to multiple media reports. It will be the..

Fuck Goodell

cdyhybrid

I was wrong.

The Panthers get to go back to the site of the worst game in the history of the franchise instead

David Newton‏Verified account
@DNewtonespn

Following
More
The Panthers will open at San Francisco on September 10, according to multiple media reports. It will be the..

Fuck Goodell
Damn that Goodell for handing you a free win to start the year. Plus you'll have extra time to travel since you won't have a real game the week before.

Top Bottom