• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mental Health |OT2| - Light in the Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagels

You got Moxie, kid!
pia17936_evening_star.jpg

Original Depression-GAF Thread

Mental Health |OT| Depression & Co.

This thread is for gaffers and lurkers coping with mental health issues, broadly defined. This thread is for supporting them and discussing these issues. Please have compassion and patience with others and yourselves in this thread.

If you are thinking of hurting yourself, please get help right away! Go to the hospital emergency department - if you are thinking of ending your own life, it is a medical emergency. If you need help figuring out where to go, a suicide hotline can help.

US National Suicide Hotlines: 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433) or 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Hotlines by state

Canada Crisis lines by province

UK Samaritans Charity 08457 90 90 90*
Northern Ireland Lifeline: 0808 808 8000

Australia LifeLine 13 11 14
New Zealand Crisis Contacts

Crisis centers by country.

The Trevor Project 866 488 7386
"providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth"

Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 PRESS 1

“I still see my hands coming off the railing,” he said. As he crossed the chord in flight, Baldwin recalls, “I instantly realized that everything in my life that I’d thought was unfixable was totally fixable—except for having just jumped

Places to find help

US
NAMI

UK
SANE

EU
EUFAMI

The Intro to the original Mental Health thread spans 4 posts. It was written over the course of something like 10 days by two primary authors (Prax and I) with the help of around a dozen people. I won’t be recreating or updating that here. I suggest you go check it out for all sorts of helpful information about mental health!

In place of a new mega-OP, MH-GAF superstar, Piano, kindly sent me the links to these three posts, which offer his usual fantastic blend of general information and personal experience

Psychological and Psychiatric Treatment

Therapy: Understanding, Insight and Treatment
Inpatient Treatment

Those are all very much worth your time and attention.

If you have questions, personal experience to share, need to vent - have at it!

My one perpetual hope is that we’ll hear more stories of progress and recovery. This can be a sad, relentlessly pessimistic place, as you might imagine. On the one hand, that’s OK! The least helpful advice for the mentally ill is to just be more cheery. It’s as helpful for a discussion thread as it is for an individual. That is to say, it isn't.

On the other hand, I can say from personal experience that talking about mental illness can eventually wear you down. I try to stay up on what people are saying in the thread but there are definitely days when I’m working extra hard to feel OK and I just know I can’t take it. Then, every once in a while, someone has something happy to report, a tiny bit of progress, a positive development, kind words for another poster, something funny, anything that lights up just a little bit among all that darkness.

But (and this combines and steals from at least 10 of my favorite things, one slightly more than others…), it’s easy to look at this thread, your own life, our collective life here on earth as being like the night sky, and think that the darkness has a whole lot more territory than the light.

And it does. It absolutely does.

As you recover from mental illness, you realize you’re looking at it wrong, the sky thing.

“Once there was only dark. You ask me, the light’s winning.”

You shine a little light, just by being here and existing. If you ever have a little more to offer - by reaching out, by sharing your victories, by sending a PM to offer help or to talk - please do so.

Drop me a PM any time, friends, old and new! Welcome to the community.

-Bagels

Top image: NASA: "Bright 'Evening Star' Seen from Mars is Earth"

NIGHT-

Glad to see the new thread! Thanks for the hard work!

I'm in a bit more positive of a mood today. I'm doing everything in my power to stay full NC and stay out of my ex's life. I'm looking to join some meet up groups this evening, I have a little spark of excitement inside me about finding myself again.

Mr. F

Banned
Awesome stuff. Been in a particularly bad place this summer but inching toward positive change. For those struggling to do the same, it really cannot be overstated how important it is to divide and conquer; cooking a meal for yourself here, being social in some capacity there. Also, don't underestimate the power of making your bed. I always forget this and try to conquer everything at once, and spiral when it doesn't come together as quickly as I'd like.

Anyway, hope everyone is well. I dip in very rarely but lurk a fair bit, wishing everyone the best in keeping on.

Ahh that new thread smell.

From the other thread: "Man, when I look back to how I spend my days I definitely don't feel good. My memory is pretty judgemental so everything is worse in retrospect, so if I get a depressing day and recall that memory it feels much worse. Feels like I have to watch myself at all times or my memories will haunt me. It's a pretty shitty feeling."

Ledhead

Thanks for the new OT Bagels. I'll sub for sure.

edit: Just read through the OT. I guess I can share my progress since my last updates a good while ago.

I'm probably in the best place I have ever been OCD wise. I have managed to reach a point where I can almost 100% ignore intrusive thoughts, no matter how alarming, and no matter how strong the urge to obsess. It's been the most difficult thing I have ever done. I have had to undo years of damaging behaviour and response patterns, as well as face down years of built up obsessive baggage which has grown into a beast all in itself. Regardless, i'm doing it. It's not easy, but my ability to disregard the voice in my head and detach altogether is getting much easier given practice. In the last couple of months, I only recall a single instance of 'conventional' obsession on my part, and I managed to kick it within the space of a single evening. I still have off days where things are especially tough, but they occur only once or twice out of an entire month (if even), as opposed to every waking moment of every single day. For the most part, the intrusive thoughts are still with me daily, and sometimes manifest themselves quite aggresively. That said, I am reaching a point where they no longer have any power over me. I face them, and do not engage. I have effectively 'let go'. At least to the best of my ability. I can only hope to do even better in the future.

As a result of my signficiant improvement, I have regained control over my life to a degree I once thought impossible. I am capable of functioning at a totally normal level, aside from the increasingly rare dip. Sometimes I almost forget I have OCD at all. My healthy mental state has coincided with a move to a new city, where I will begin my Masters degree in the fall. In the meantime, I have spent these last few months heavily focused on self improvement and working towards reaching my full potential. I refuse to squander the gift that is freedom from the shackles of my mental illness, knowing all too well what it felt like to be a slave to OCD, unable to function properly or truly live life to the fullest. Over the summer, I have gone back to working on a third language, read and exercise daily, and spend time on my hobbies (cooking, musical instrument, writing). In addition, I have spent a good amount of time volunteering.

I value my good mental health and my increased mastery over my illness immensely, and will continue to make the most of it. I feel so much better in so many ways. I know my OCD won't ever go away, and it will always be lurking, ready to drag me back down should I let it. That said, having sought help and worked intensively towards gaining the knowledge and tools to overcome my OCD, i'm confident that I can handle whatever curveballs it throws. There will be off days in the future. I know it's inevitable. What matters isn't that my OCD manifests, or that I slip up. What matters is focusing all energy on getting out of the low periods and back to a healthy state.

I wish everyone the best. I hope my progress is a testament to the fact that things do get better. It's not easy, but it's the burden we bear. Stay strong and best of luck all.

Anung

Un Rama
Got an appointment tomorrow to see what course of treatment I'll be getting. The assessment part wasn't too bad. Considering how much I usually build things up as some kind of catastrophe I'm not too worried about tomorrow.

Zelias

Banned
Barely posted in the last thread despite struggling at times with my own mental health issues. I'm not doing so bad at the moment though, still not super happy but working on things like my weight and job situation and making some progress, which is nice.

You're doing good work here, Bagels. Kudos to you.

Bagels

You got Moxie, kid!
Great new OP, and I love the new tagline :)

Thanks! I wrote this in a tiny window when I was not sleeping off an awful cold. I was going for "hopeful, but not too preachy," while also trying not to pass out on my keyboard.

Mission accomplished?

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Phial of Galadriel.
Galadriel: [to Frodo] I give you the light of Eärendil, our most beloved star. May it be a light for you in dark places, when all other lights go out.

Bagels hates lotr
:p

snacknuts

we all knew her
Does anyone have any experience with Joyable for dealing with social anxiety? Mine has been getting worse as I get older.

I've posted on the other thread how shitty I felt because of my ex. Everyday it passes it gets a little better but...

Last friday me and my friends went out to grab a few drinks. I've been talking to my ex (not as much of course) since the breakup and I kind of ignored her that day. When I get to the bar she was there. I didn't say a thing and felt really bad, so bad I had to take a walk with my brother so I could vent. As I was talking with him a message pops up on my phone... she's asking where I am. I, once again, decided to ignore it. We went back to meet everyone and I kept ignoring her. When she left I noticed how disappointed and upset she was.

I ignored her two days straight so I could focus on myself and learn what I did wrong in our relationship. Everything came into place and I feel bad for it - I scared her. My anxiety scared her away.

It's Monday and I decide to check out on her. She's pissed that I ignored her. Kept talking to her, just checking how everything was going with her.

Yesterday we had a birthday dinner party. She was there and I could feel her eyes checking me out almost like saying "Just come and talk to me". And so I did... I said I don't want her out of my life and I still have feelings for her. She didn't cry but she was close to. She didn't say she likes me or anything like that but I was trying to repair any damage I've made, I don't want her to see me as a bad guy.

When I get home she sends me a huge text saying that she still wants to keep me close, wants to be my friend. I promised her I would never ignore her ever again.

I don't know how to feel. I feel happy and sad at the same time, I like seeing her well but I want her back. Don't know if I should keep the casual texting, maybe I'll do it but I won't think too much about it.

I'm trying to focus on myself, getting back to working out and gaming but I have no desire to do it now. One day at a time I guess.

Joe

Has anyone here successfully overcome anxiety with nothing but cognitive behavioral therapy?

I met with a psychologist and we are going to start a cbt program but I'm just worried it'll be a waste of time? He gave me a book to read about cbt called "Feeling Good" and so far it's giving me a little hope.

I want it to work, I really don't want to take anxiety meds, but I'm just worried it won't.

Pau

Lovely OP, Bagels.

Haven't posted in here for a while. I'm doing okay for the most part. Functioning a lot better than those few years back when I was more active in this thread. I still have my self esteem and body image issues and take anti-depressants. But it's no where near as bad as it was.

I've been on vacation for the first time in a while and I mostly just sleep. I started taking long naps in middle school when my depression started. I'd get back home from school and wasn't allowed to do anything but homework. Sleep helped me get away from that and the depression. But it seems to have fucked up my energy levels and it's hard to get through the day without napping. Plus, I just enjoy being asleep more than awake usually. :(

I also bought a gym membership and a fitness book for women. I'm hoping that'll help a bit with the body image. Too intimidated to post in FitnessGAF so I'll probably post some progress here along with how it's helped me mentally and emotionally.

Bagels

You got Moxie, kid!
Lovely OP, Bagels.

Haven't posted in here for a while. I'm doing okay for the most part. Functioning a lot better than those few years back when I was more active in this thread. I still have my self esteem and body image issues and take anti-depressants. But it's no where near as bad as it was.

I've been on vacation for the first time in a while and I mostly just sleep. I started taking long naps in middle school when my depression started. I'd get back home from school and wasn't allowed to do anything but homework. Sleep helped me get away from that and the depression. But it seems to have fucked up my energy levels and it's hard to get through the day without napping. Plus, I just enjoy being asleep more than awake usually. :(

I also bought a gym membership and a fitness book for women. I'm hoping that'll help a bit with the body image. Too intimidated to post in FitnessGAF so I'll probably post some progress here along with how it's helped me mentally and emotionally.

Has anyone here successfully overcome anxiety with nothing but cognitive behavioral therapy?

I met with a psychologist and we are going to start a cbt program but I'm just worried it'll be a waste of time? He gave me a book to read about cbt called "Feeling Good" and so far it's giving me a little hope.

I want it to work, I really don't want to take anxiety meds, but I'm just worried it won't.

Hey, Pau! Nice to see you! I wondered if the new OT appearing might bring some of the old crew out of the woodwork.

I really feel stuck between your two posts, Joe and Pau. There's a tiny window in my med dose that keeps me OK most days. I'm working a lot, managing a hectic life with family, a long commute, trying to stay connected with old friends and also make new ones...I stretch myself very thin... but any of these challenges I just could not deal with a year or two again, so that's all great.

The trouble is, when things get very stressful, my anxiety gets very bad. I can't take medication for it because it interacts horribly with my antidepressant, so I'm left to lean on CBT and stuff I learned in therapy. It mostly works and helps, but I still get overwhelmed and have to just shut down sometimes. I ultimately want to be in a place where the lessons from therapy are all I need, but it's tough when there's this thing margin between anxiety and depression I need to live in.

Sleep is even more of a challenge than ever. I feel the need to sleep a lot, or just spend time in bed. I know I'm best on about 6 hours of sleep and naps are terrible for me, but sleep feels like the most delicious thing in the world, so I end up in bed way more than is really best for me. The other huge issue is that I now work 3rd shift - 11PM to 7AM. Staying up is not much of a problem most days, but trying to sleep during the day is a huge issue. I don't know when to eat, I don't know how to sleep...it's all a mess I can't sort out. I need to be up by 4PM or so to see my family (3rd shift is nice because we are all at home and awake from about 4PM to 8PM) and it takes an hour and a half to drive home from work. So I basically need to come home from work and go to bed. But that is really hard to do! I need to be wide awake to safely drive, and then somehow instantly turn it all off and fall asleep. It's not working.

Our next goal is to move closer to my work, and I usually have places I can stay in the town I work in (I've managed to hit a two week stretch when they are all unavailable for different reasons, but that should clear up), but trying to find a way to make this work for the next year or two is freaking hard.

One hard thing about recovery is that life will keep handing you new challenges. I'm working, feeling good most of time, making friends, having a full, active life, but then I have to try to keep it all up while shifting my sleep schedule completely backwards, driving 3 hours a day, and my wife's work getting crazy busy. It's almost completely overwhelming to think about.

I tell myself that just getting out of bed was too much of a challenge a few years ago, so this is amazing, but, man, the more I can face, the more I have to face. I don't feel terribly far out in front of my problems, you know? They are always nipping at my heels.

Bagels

You got Moxie, kid!
Is the IRC no more?

The old IRC is no more. I was looking at the link in the old OP. I'd really like to get it back up and running, but I honestly don't have the time to be in there much. If someone wants to take over that project, that would be awesome. The IRC channel was one of my favorite things and I made a ton of friends there.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The old IRC is no more. I was looking at the link in the old OP. I'd really like to get it back up and running, but I honestly don't have the time to be in there much. If someone wants to take over that project, that would be awesome. The IRC channel was one of my favorite things and I made a ton of friends there.

Thats a shame, lost contact with everyone from there

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Could always go a bit more modern for the new thread and make a Discord channel! There's benefits and drawbacks, but I know I would appreciate its conveniences a lot more than IRC clients/channels allow.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think a discord would be fun

Howdy y'all... I got diagnosed with severe depression early this year, and at the lowest point I don't really know what the fuck went on up there but I started getting vivid visual hallucinations. I got prescribed Sertraline a couple months ago, but the effects seem to be lessening by the day, and I'm pretty concerned it'll all come rolling back. Double fun cuz I'm currently at Uni.

Anyway... I was wondering if any of ya could advise if its woth seeking a different prescription from my doctors, or what.

jb1234

I've posted on the other thread how shitty I felt because of my ex. Everyday it passes it gets a little better but...

Last friday me and my friends went out to grab a few drinks. I've been talking to my ex (not as much of course) since the breakup and I kind of ignored her that day. When I get to the bar she was there. I didn't say a thing and felt really bad, so bad I had to take a walk with my brother so I could vent. As I was talking with him a message pops up on my phone... she's asking where I am. I, once again, decided to ignore it. We went back to meet everyone and I kept ignoring her. When she left I noticed how disappointed and upset she was.

I ignored her two days straight so I could focus on myself and learn what I did wrong in our relationship. Everything came into place and I feel bad for it - I scared her. My anxiety scared her away.

It's Monday and I decide to check out on her. She's pissed that I ignored her. Kept talking to her, just checking how everything was going with her.

Yesterday we had a birthday dinner party. She was there and I could feel her eyes checking me out almost like saying "Just come and talk to me". And so I did... I said I don't want her out of my life and I still have feelings for her. She didn't cry but she was close to. She didn't say she likes me or anything like that but I was trying to repair any damage I've made, I don't want her to see me as a bad guy.

When I get home she sends me a huge text saying that she still wants to keep me close, wants to be my friend. I promised her I would never ignore her ever again.

I don't know how to feel. I feel happy and sad at the same time, I like seeing her well but I want her back. Don't know if I should keep the casual texting, maybe I'll do it but I won't think too much about it.

I'm trying to focus on myself, getting back to working out and gaming but I have no desire to do it now. One day at a time I guess.

You need to decide how much you want this person in your life. She doesn't seem to know what she wants. If you feel you can maintain a friendship without your feelings getting in the way, give it a shot but it's extremely difficult to do and usually very painful. I don't know if it's worth the suffering in this case.

Velcro Fly

silkysmooth said:
I'm going to figure all of my problems out, even if I can't do it alone. And I'm going to be a much stronger person because of it. I'm going to get my life in order. I'm taking it back. I can sit and mope forever if I wanted to. I can feel sorry for myself for the hand I've been dealt for the rest of my life and doing that will never make me happy. I can admit that I'm afraid of failure so I don't even try. I act like I don't care about this or that but I'm just afraid and it makes me feel worthless and like a failure. I remembered that once upon a time in my life I never gave up so easily and never just sat back and took shit. Life wasn't always a tragedy every single day. I can do this.

I posted this in the old thread and often came back to it so I'm quoting it for myself in this thread. I posted this a couple years ago when I was feeling really low. I've come back to it often when I'm feeling bad and it always seems to help me a little bit. I'm doing so much better now than when I first posted that but I still sometimes have my bad days.

The only thing getting me down right now is that I'm very forgettable. People remember me when they need or want something from me, and brush me off the second they don't.

Invisibility is a cool (theoretical) superpower, but social invisibility isn't.

At least I have plenty of small joys to run roughshod over that bad feeling. ABZÛ, Fashion Forward Demo, Steven Universe, went out today and didn't have an anxiety attack, caught a few Pokémon including a Primeape, and decided on a tattoo design for my left leg. Time to start saving up.

I hate being crazy.

I hate being poor.

I hate not being able to drive which apparently makes me undateble on top of being financially strapped.

NIGHT-

You need to decide how much you want this person in your life. She doesn't seem to know what she wants. If you feel you can maintain a friendship without your feelings getting in the way, give it a shot but it's extremely difficult to do and usually very painful. I don't know if it's worth the suffering in this case.

Yep. Don't stay friends with an ex if you can't stand the idea of her dating or boning other guys. It was too much for me

jb1234

Yep. Don't stay friends with an ex if you can't stand the idea of her dating or boning other guys. It was too much for me

It's not just that. As someone with a great deal of experience when it comes to the field of unrequited love, the obsessive thinking patterns can drive you fucking crazy. You can't get the person out of your head and if you're unable to control that, it can cause a great deal of damage, both to you and the other person, depending on what behaviors you indulge in.

(More and more, I'm of the belief that a break from the person is necessary in this scenario. Often times, the feelings fade and/or transfer to someone else, making friendship possible in the future.)

tearsofash

I just moved to Seattle a few days ago and I haven't taken my medicine since I got up here. I'm starting to feel really bad. like nothing is real and I'm not real and I don't know where I am half the time.

Anth0ny

I just moved to Seattle a few days ago and I haven't taken my medicine since I got up here. I'm starting to feel really bad. like nothing is real and I'm not real and I don't know where I am half the time.

take your medicine

I stopped for 2 days because my prescription ran out and it was literally a living hell

It's not just that. As someone with a great deal of experience when it comes to the field of unrequited love, the obsessive thinking patterns can drive you fucking crazy. You can't get the person out of your head and if you're unable to control that, it can cause a great deal of damage, both to you and the other person, depending on what behaviors you indulge in.

(More and more, I'm of the belief that a break from the person is necessary in this scenario. Often times, the feelings fade and/or transfer to someone else, making friendship possible in the future.)

It hurts like a bitch. She suddenly stops replying to my texts. I know if I send one now she will reply but if we keep talking there's one point when she suddenly stops and says nothing. Yesterday she stopped replying at 3 pm and didn't say a word the rest of the day.

I feel like I'm not being respected here as she always says I'm special and all that jazz but her actions show the opposite. She went on vacations with her best friend (she's a really good friend of mine) today and haven't said a word.

She knows how I feel but she still does this shit. It's like she's always expecting me to start a conversation with her.

Pachimari

Threw together a quick server. Once we figure out how we want to distribute invites/links, I'll work on a short guide for registration for those who wish to stick around and be a regular!
Do you have a link to our Discord channel?

I have a Discord channel up already if you haven't made one?

take your medicine

I stopped for 2 days because my prescription ran out and it was literally a living hell

I didn't take my medicine for a month, and I got damn crazy. Thank goodness I started taking it again.

gaiages

Banned

Yeah, fitnessGAF intimates me too lol. For fitness stuff I actually go to Reddit, my fave is xxfitness, it's mainly for women and they are super friendly to newcomers :)

If you wanna talk about any fitness stuff, feel free to PM me, I can always use someone to chat with it about, it's fun :) (I recently fell off the wagon with that stuff and trying to get back on)

EDIT: A Discord channel would be fun :3

Auctopus

Doubt anyone will remember but about a month ago in the last thread I mentioned that my anxiety had gotten pretty bad over a holiday I was going to take to mainland Europe with a group friends. Almost to the point where I was going to bail and be happy with throwing my money down the drain.

A few posters told me I should go even if it was just FOMO. Well, I did and had a great time. My anxiety didn't seem to rear its head at all (might've been because we all got drunk a fair bit but not enough for a hangover. Also it was sunny and good weather helps my mood often) and I was even a core group member at times, managing to raise morale a little when we found out we were staying quite far from the festival and the trip would be more costly than we imagined.

I've kind of forgotten to take my medicine the last two days, so I'll have to take it again before supper.

My Grandpa went in for tests today, an hour away. I was supposed to drive him up at 6am, but my Uncle said he would because he works in that direction, albeit not terribly close. They were testing his heart to see where blockage(s) are, and were going to put in stints if they could today, letting him stay overnight and have it all done at once.

Unfortunately, the artery is too blocked, so they will need to do a bypass. I hope it'll go well. He's a beloved, very generous and well respected person, who despite being in his 80s, is more active than most. He's still a beekeeper and gardener.

I hate thinking of him as mortal, and hope he'll be okay. He's always seemed immortal. But they're not doing the bypass today.

I was asked to go pick him up around 7pm.

I've lost so much this year, that good news is needed.

Ledhead

I've kind of forgotten to take my medicine the last two days, so I'll have to take it again before supper.

My Grandpa went in for tests today, an hour away. I was supposed to drive him up at 6am, but my Uncle said he would because he works in that direction, albeit not terribly close. They were testing his heart to see where blockage(s) are, and were going to put in stints if they could today, letting him stay overnight and have it all done at once.

Unfortunately, the artery is too blocked, so they will need to do a bypass. I hope it'll go well. He's a beloved, very generous and well respected person, who despite being in his 80s, is more active than most. He's still a beekeeper and gardener.

I hate thinking of him as mortal, and hope he'll be okay. He's always seemed immortal. But they're not doing the bypass today.

I was asked to go pick him up around 7pm.

I've lost so much this year, that good news is needed.

Your grandfather reminds me of my own. He had to do bypass as well, but passed away from complications. I know how tough it can be to just sit back helpless while a loved one has to undergo these sorts of surgeries. I hope your grandfather gets through alright! Wishing him the best of luck.

jb1234

Just cancelled a trip I was desperately hoping to do and has been on my calendar for three weeks now. Even on double Vicodin, I'm in too much pain to make the drive (much less enjoy myself when I get there). I'm devastated. This keeps happening over and over again and it's gotten to the point where I just don't see the point in living any longer if I can't experience the things that make life worth it.

Your grandfather reminds me of my own. He had to do bypass as well, but passed away from complications. I know how tough it can be to just sit back helpless while a loved one has to undergo these sorts of surgeries. I hope your grandfather gets through alright! Wishing him the best of luck.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. That's really too bad.

I hope mine will be okay. He's a major part of the family and this world would feel a lot emptier without him.

Thinking about complications is scary.

Thanks for the kind words.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Do you have a link to our Discord channel?

I have a Discord channel up already if you haven't made one?

I didn't take my medicine for a month, and I got damn crazy. Thank goodness I started taking it again.

I had set one up yesterday, but was waiting for Bagels to stop by so I could crown him and show him all the bits. I'll put an invite in my post that you'll have to quote to see, but it may expire if we decide to change up how our invites work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom