• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swagbucks (the alternative to lockerz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Remember folks, join under my link and I may give you a $5 Amazon Gift Card around Christmas time! NeoGAF user whitehawk is on the list confirmed for a card from me.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/StatFlow

watervengeance said:
To be fair, it really does require a lot of patience and time investment.

I pretty made get all my SBs from Swagcodes.

I've sent in countless poll ideas/questions for TheSwagGal but I've never gotten anything. The trivia is equally ridiculous, as I have to fight with thousands of users. Most of the questions are like sports and media based, so it all boils down to either having the knowledge or being able to google fast enough.

You've gotta know how to get people to join is all.

Black_Ice said:
You've gotta know how to get people to join is all.

I have no friends that would be interested. And even if they join, they'd still need to be dedicated enough to earn the SBs for me to get them. I have like 2 signups, each with only 1 SB.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
watervengeance said:
I have no friends that would be interested. And even if they join, they'd still need to be dedicated enough to earn the SBs for me to get them. I have like 2 signups, each with only 1 SB.

I have no friends period :lol

None of the people that I've referred I know in real life.

gdt

Black_Ice said:
Swagbucks doesn't care if you make another account. :D

Wait........

It'd be cool to:

A) make another account using a separate email

and/or

B) have my brother make an account and use the downstairs desktop instead on my laptop (same IP address)

?

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Costanza said:
Yes they do. They deactivate a fuckton of dupe accounts on payout day.

But the dupe account wouldn't be the one you're using. Right? Bbut he said he cancelled his account so it doesn't matter. They probably deactivate if they notice a lot of suspicious activity from the same IP's/households. I don't think they would pay attention to one [more] specific account. Oh, and thanks for the tipoff on the eMusic deal.

Also, I don't see the Yahoo offer anymore... wtf?

Thanks Shadowlink, remember to PM me around December and I'll see what I'm working with.

It said cancellation failed. I tried to cancel my account but it tells me that. I'll try later to see if I can cancel it.

Edit: Had to send them an email with the word cancel in the subject line. Should cancel in 48 hours. I'll sign up under you Black_Ice when it cancels.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
gdt5016 said:
Why would you...sell Amazon gift cards...?

Conversely...why would anyone...buy an Amazon gift cards...?

Because I get $7 instead of $5.

Because I can use my PayPal money anywhere, not just Amazon (not that Amazon isn't AWESOME)

I was appalled when I found out people pay more than face value (but they do!) so I capitalize.

gdt

Well, I know why'd he sell them.

Why would anyone buy a Amazon gift card...for more than they are worth? Am I missing something?

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
I don't know, but I don't ask question.

Also it's a possible way to get people to join under my link when they get their card. Whether or not they'll use it is up to them but again, I'm not complaining.

Anyways, yeah. Business is business, and I like money, no matter how small the profit (and plus, the base of it all was free anyways, so it's profit regardless)

gdt

watervengeance said:
Black Ice is some kinda genius for being able to do something like this. Sell $5 for $7. :lol :lol :lol

It's awesome.

He's selling money for more than it's worth.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
gdt5016 said:
It's awesome.

He's selling money for more than it's worth.
Not to mention he barely did a damn thing in the first place to get the $5.:lol :lol He's a god damned super genius.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
And the best part? I don't have to ship shit, I only have to e-mail them the code after they pay me. So fucking easy. :lol

Rorschach

Emerson said:
Haha I'll never understand why people pay extra for gift cards on eBay.
It's usually either because of the payments that are accepted by the websites or because they buyer is from outside the states.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Rorschach said:
It's usually either because of the payments that are accepted by the websites or because they buyer is from outside the states.

Well, the amazon cards are only usable in the US. . . IDK, I suppose there must be a reason.

Costanza

Banned
Just got this in my email...

osvrk9.png

Fox Mulder

whoa, apparently, you can old swap cellphones there for points. I just upgraded my verizon phone and have three in a drawer.

This looks better than lockerz already..

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
bkfount said:
whoa, apparently, you can old swap cellphones there for points. I just upgraded my verizon phone and have three in a drawer.

This looks better than lockerz already..

It's way better. Wayyy better.

You can also trade in games.

whitehawk

Banned
Black_Ice said:
It's way better. Wayyy better.

You can also trade in games.
I don't know. Considering I have enough for 3 PSPs at lockerz, and in the same amount of time I don't even have enough for a copy of 1 season of the Office, I would say lockerz is better. Maybe it's just that I don't have any referrals on swagbucks, but even without referrals I would have enough for a PSP at lockerz.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
whitehawk said:
I don't know. Considering I have enough for 3 PSPs at lockerz, and in the same amount of time I don't even have enough for a copy of 1 season of the Office, I would say lockerz is better. Maybe it's just that I don't have any referrals on swagbucks, but even without referrals I would have enough for a PSP at lockerz.

Well without referrals... >_>

And chances of getting something on Lockerz.... meh ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom